Secret someone

Christmas with GOT7

" Boys you're free for the week , so go out and have some fun . " GOT7 stare at the boss with wide eyes . " We really have the week off ? " JYP smiled and nodded . " Yes , you boys deserve to have some fun before next week's hectic schedule . Just don't do reckless things . " With that , he left the room and the boys cheered , finally be able to rest . Jackson smiled and whipped out his phone , going through his contacts . " You've planned something out haven't you ? " Junior asked next to him , peeking into his phone . " Maybe ~ " Jackson sing-song and texted someone . 

" How about we go back to the dorms now ? " JB asked and the rest agreed , planning to resume playing the xbox they recently bought . As they drove back to the dorms , Junior noticed that Jackson kept texting someone and smiling . He knudged Bambam who looked at him and pointed to Jackson . Bambam made an 'o' but shrug meaning ' I don't know who's he's texting . ' Junior raise a brow and nodded . Once back in the dorm , Jackson was the first one to go bathe after their practise , leaving his phone in the living room . 

" Ahh , I'm so happy we got the week off . " Yugyeom sighed as he sat on the massage chair . " Right ? Maybe we should go out to eat something . " Bambam said and look at JB . He shrug . " Meat ? " Mark sat up and look at Bambam . " Meat ? " The six of them smiled and nodded . " Meat . " Suddenly , a phone rang and they look around to find Jackson's phone ringing . " Hey isn't that Jackson's phone ? " Mark said . " JACK- " Bambam stared at Junior who covered his mouth with his hand . He shake his head and slowly inched towards the phone . He saw the id and his eyes widened . He waved the others nearer and answered the phone . 

" Hey , you're really coming to my place ? Like what time ?

They all look shock when they heard an unknown female voice . " Hello Jackson ? " They look at Mark . " She asked if he's really going to her place and what time . " He whispered and they stared wide eyed again . JB sighed and took the phone . " Hey Jen-ah . " " Oh Jaebum oppa ? Where's Jackson . " The others stared wide eyes at him now . JB rolled his eyes . " He's bathing , what were you saying ? " " I asked if he's really coming to my place and what time . Are you coming oppa ? " Junior nod his head and JB stared ridiculously at him . 

" Hyung say yes , we want to meet her . " Bambam said and everyone nodded except Mark who just shrug. JB sighed . " Oppa ? "  " Oh , yeah we're coming . " " Araso oppa , call me when you reach araso ? " " Araso . " He hung up and Junior look at him . " Should we pretend that we didn't answer the call and just follow Jackson hyung ? " Bambam suggested and JB raise his eyebrow at him . " Just tell him we're following when he annouce . " They all nodded . " Guys have you seen my phone ? " Jackson came out after showering , already derssed up in his regular black outfit . " Here . " JB gave it to him and he thanked him . 

" I'm going to my cousin's house . " He called out as he wore his shoes . The six of them look at each other . " We're following you ! " 

-----

Jennifer put the phone down and glance around the house , spotting a few missed placed socks and toys around the floor . She sighed . " Guess I have to clean up the place . Luckily I already put the cookies in the oven . " A knudge on her leg made her look down and she smiled . " Leo , Jackson and few other strangers are coming over , you'll behave right ? " Her one year old Siberian Husky barked at her and wagged his tail . She smiled and kissed his nose before letting him down . " Let's get started shall we ? " 

-----

" What do you mean you're following me ? " Jackson stared at s and they just shrug . " We want to meet your cousin . " Junior said nonchalantly . " We never knew you even had a cousin living in Korea . " Jackson sighed and look at them . " Are you all serious ? " They all nodded including JB and Mark . " Oh yeah , JB hyung how do you know her ? " Yugyeom asked looking at JB . " Yah Yugyeom ! " Jackson stared at Yugyeom . " What do you mean know 'her' ? Do you mean my cousin ? Wait ! Did you talk to her on my phone ?! " Jackson yelled and Junior glared at Yugyeom . " Mian . " He sheepishly smiled . 

JB sighed and look at Jackson . " Yeah , Jen called and I answered since you were in the bathroom . " " Oh . " Jackson nodded and leaned on the wall . " Well shouldn't you guys go get ready  ? " They all nodded and got up . " Wait , Hyung you still haven't told us how you know Jackson hyung's cousin . " Bambam said and the others beside Jackson look at him . " I dated her in the past . " " What ?!" JB shrug . " It was before we even debuted , I guess during the JJ project era ? " Mark took the opportunity to bathe first . JB sighed . " We can talk about it later , let's just get ready ." They all nodded but not planning to let this go just yet . 


Quite a short chapter . Sorry for that ,