Gray: Request for (ADRIEN) - Simple Things

Gray & Jay Scenarios

Leah sat on a stranger's bed in a two story house she'd gone to a party at. It wasn't planned that she'd be there on that bed but the party downstairs was draining her of energy and she hardly knew anyone because most of the people were a lot older than her. As she sat on the bed, looking at the time on her phone, the door to the bedroom opened and a startled man simply stared at her in shock. Leah got up from the bed immediately and bowed respectively because he was her teacher. Why was he at a party? Did teachers even go to parties? Sure, he wasn't that old, only 30 but the thought of her teacher at a house party filled with drunk people ranging from 18 years of age to who knows what, seemed kind of weird. Her teacher bowed to her too and was about to leave when she called out to him. Once again, he was startled and simply watched her without any emotion on his face. 

"Mr. Lee... You can, um... Stay here... If you want?" 

He glanced over at the bed then at her and back at the bed. A sigh passed his lips as he nodded and walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. Leah watched as he walked around to the other side of the bed and sat on it a bit uncomfortably. She did the same, eyes never leave his back and slowly decided to lie down for some reason that she later regretted when he turned to her and their eyes stuck to eachother's. The feeling was intense and it would've probably lead to other things if he hadn't composed himself and looked away before laying down next to her. They stared at the ceiling and nothing but their breathing could be heard except for the annoyingly loud music downstairs that rocked the walls slightly. 

"Why were you here by yourself?" Sunghwa asked after a while.

"I was bored downstairs," She said, "Why did you come up here alone?" 

"The same as you." 

Leah nodded and turned to look elsewhere but he started speaking again.

"I wasn't expecting to find you here, Leah." 

"I definitely wasn't expecting to find you here." 

Sunghwa chuckled, seeming to relax a little more just enough to turn his body towards her and watch her clumsily mirror his movements. They lay there looking at each other, sometimes even making eye contact that felt like forever to end. 

"I'm at parties more than you'd think."

"I don't doubt it," She said, "It's just odd that you're at a party I'm at." 

"Why? Because you're eighteen?" Leah nodded, "The oldest person here is 42, just so you know." 

Leah was stunned. This sure was a weird party, there were so many different people and most didn't seem to fit with the others. She would've never gone if she knew just how diverse the ages were because she felt like a child around these people and the thought of someone at 42 partying with others her age kind of creeped her out, why? Her father was 42. Sunghwa watched her expression change from stunned to a disgusted and laughed before sitting up on the bed and extending his hand towards her, pulling her up to sit with him. He pulled out a joint from his jacket pocket and looked at her quizzically and she nodded slowly. The fact that her teacher was at a party was odd. The fact that they were laying on a bed together at said party was even odder but him pulling out a joint was the weirdest of all. She liked it though. This was a whole different side to him that she'd never seen and probably wouldn't ever again. 

They started passing the joint back and forth until both were high and ended up back on the bed, laughing hysterically before drowning into a deep conversation about meaningless things. Everything was going well, they were having fun until the questions coming from his mouth turned deeper than expected. "What do you want in a guy?" And all she could do was to be honest because the weed had her relaxed to a point that she could say absolutely anything and not care. 

"I don't want a model. I don't want a movie star," She told him, "You don't have to win the lotto... I want you to win my heart." 

Their eyes met and in a heartbeat, Sunghwa was hovering over her, eyes so dilated that all she could see was black and the heat of the moment made her keep spilling out words that she wasn't sure she should say.

"I just want the simple things. I just want you." 

Sunghwa's eyes glossed over her lips before meeting her eyes again and as if she had confirmed that she was okay with whatever it was he wanted to do, he leaned in, kissing her lips gently at first. Not sure whether to take this any further or to stop altogether but when she grabbed his t-shirt, pulling him closer to her, all his thoughts faded away. He started kissing her, not rushed but not slowly either. Leah's hands pushed his jacket off his shoulders until he shrugged it off. His fingertips ghosted over the fabric of her blouse, inching closer and closer to the hem but just as he was about to get there, the door was opened with a harsh slam and they stopped. A guy covered in tattoos walked over to them and grabbed Sunghwa's coat from the ground, throwing it at him before laughing and telling him that it was time to go. 

"I'm busy." Sunghwa said in a peeved tone. 

"You haven't even taken off her clothes. You're not busy."

Sunghwa rolled his eyes.

"I was about to." 

"Well too bad, we have to go. Can't start the show without you."

Sunghwa looked down at Leah who looked a bit annoyed and shook his head, mouthing a simple sorry before he got off of her, put his coat on and walked out of the bedroom before the other guy who just stood there for a while, eyeing Leah with a devilish grin. 

"What?" Leah asked a bit too angrily.

"He'll make it up to you." 


Monday morning rolled in and Leah was already awake before her alarm. The thought of seeing Sunghwa after Friday night had her nervous and on edge. She was sure he would pretend like nothing ever happened, especially because he wouldn't be high anymore. He probably made a mistake. He probably regretted all of it. It was the weed that made him do it. Since she couldn't get back to sleep, she decided to get ready in her uniform and go down to a cafe that was near to her school where she spent the next hour and a half before going to school and being the first one into class. Thankfully her class with Sunghwa wasn't until last period so she had a lot of time to compose herself and prepare for embarrassment; but when the bell for the beginning of last period rang all her composure melted to the ground. She walked into class with her head down, not even saying good afternoon as she normally did to Sunghwa who was sitting at his desk, watching her all the way until she took a seat. Leah hardly looked up that whole lesson and when she did, it would only be to take down notes he wrote on the board which he did purposfully half the time. 

When the bell rang signaling the end of school, Leah was the first out of her seat, practically running towards the door when Sunghwa called out to her. She stopped in her tracks, nearly falling over because of how abruptly she had stopped. All her classmates walked past her, some staring and other's could care less that she looked in pain. Once they were all gone, Sunghwa walked over to the door and she now watched him as he locked it, then walked around her and leaned against his desk, legs and arms crossed. He called her over and analyzed her as if she were a puzzle but she never gave herself away and once again looked down at his shoes instead of him. She felt stupid acting like she was but she couldn't help it. 

"Look at me." Sunghwa demanded. Still nothing. He groaned a bit annoyed and did the only thing that he knew would get her out of her head. Hands cupped her face before pressing his lips to hers. This time he wasn't gentle because he knew he wanted it. He knew she wanted it too. He grabbed her by the waist and spun her around so that she was now leaning against the desk and he had more control over her. "Why have you," Kiss, "Been ignoring me?" Kiss. He stopped kissing her to hear her response but she couldn't even answer, her mind was fuzzy and all she wanted was his lips back on hers. Leah wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up with his help to sit on the desk. She kissed him first this time, fingers tugging at his hair, pulling him closer to her because she needed so much more. Finally after kissing him enough that her mind returned to it's natural state she detached herself from his lips and rested her forehead on his. Chest heaving up and down as she stared lovingly at those lips that she wanted to kiss for the rest of her life before moving up to meet his eyes. 

"I thought... You regretted it." 

"You want to know what I regret?" 

Leah nodded. His hands were suddenly on her thighs, spreading them wide. He stood between them and pulled her closer to the edge of the desk so that their crotches met and he pressed himself against her. Leah tilted her head back, a moan leaving her lips. He was so hard and the contact felt so good. He pressed himself against her one more time, this time rocking his hips a little to create friction and she couldn't help herself but claw at his back, bottom lip caught in her teeth. "I regret not ing you." Oh God. She couldn't believe what she was hearing but either way, she loved it. Sunghwa's fingertips made their way up her skirt, tracing little circles up her thigh before getting to her core. He pulled her to the side and started tracing the same little circles in an agonizingly slow pace over . This happened for several seconds, each time getting a little quicker before he pulled his fingers out from under her skirt, made sure she was watching him, those same fingers and then going back to where they had been before. She felt like she would explode. It wasn't long before his fingers made their way inside her and her neediness increased. 

"Please me," Leah pleaded just above a whisper, "I want you." 

Sunghwa kissed her roughly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a while she quickly ped his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down. She nearly moaned out loud when she saw his . Seeing it made all of this so much more real and he was going to her. Leah couldn't be any more excited. He rolled the onto his and then kissed her again, this time the kiss was sloppy, so rushed that it made the whole thing so much hotter and dirtier. "Lean over the desk." He told her. She hopped off the desk, turned around and leaned over it. Sunghwa flipped her skirt over her and gave it a gentle smack. He positioned himself at her entrance before pushing in slowly. It was slow. She was tight. He loved it. When he managed to bury himself to the hilt, he leaned over her body, cupping her s through her blouse in his hands while he pulled out to the tip and then snapped his hips, burying himself inside her again. She cried out and she kept doing the same as he pounded into her. Leah love how he wasn't gentle even though it was their first time. This was the type of she loved but now she was sure that no other guy would ever make it feel as good as Sunghwa could. 

He ed her so good that when they finished she couldn't even feel her legs. Sunghwa was the first to get dressed. He cleaned her up and slipped on her for her before sitting her back down on the desk. She leaned into him, resting her head in the crook of his neck while he rubbed her thighs soothingly. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Sunghwa saw the time. It was late and they'd be closing the school in a few minutes. He told her that they should go but she whined, complained she still had no feeling in her legs but that was a lie, she just didn't want this moment to end and he wasn't stupid. 

"There will be a second time, don't worry." 


A/N: I hope you liked it! Probably wasn't the best ever but I just haven't had any spark to write lately, so I apologize :(