Prologue :: Parents for Hire :: Shiroyama Yuu / Aoi

Parents for Hire :: Shiroyama Yuu / Aoi

July 24th 1999.

Nikimura Hana, 19 years old, and Shiroyama Yuu, 20 years old, had never really liked one another, and now they were forced together due to their common friend, Mina's, birthday. The small group of eight people were currently sitting in a cozy traditional restaurant in the outskirts of Tokyo, grabbing a bite before they would head out to a local club.

The food and conversation was nice, although somewhat annoying on Hana's part when Yuu decided to tell a joke or something of the kind.

 

In a few hours time, the group found there selves amongst dancing bodies, alcohol and the smell of cigarette smoke. They sat around a round table in the corner of the club, sipping on their drinks and having a generally good time. Even the two not so good friends seemed to enjoy each other's company.

Daisuke, Ryota, Kenji and Mina excused themselves to go to the dance floor, or rather Daisuke and Mina dragged the other two with them, leaving the remaining four at the table to enjoy a not so wanted tension.

 

 

August 13th 2000.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Mina and Ryota had finally admitted that they loved each other and decided to get married. They also announced that they were having a baby, which were due to come in May the coming year. Hana was happy that her childhood friend finally had decided to settle down. After all, she had been quite a handful during her teen years.

Their wedding turned out to be a success and Hana was gorgeous in her snow white wedding dress.

 

 

June 8th 2001.

The city road was in total chaos. There were one two cars and a truck involved in the car crash, the truck had driven straight into the other car when approaching a red light. There had been something wrong with it's breaks, making the driver unable to stop in time. Mina and Ryota, together with their one month old baby was driving the car, dying immediately when the truck hit them, but miraculously, their baby survived.

 

Who was going to take care of it..?