final

CHOKER

 

a/n: it's been a while since i write.. so gramar mistake will exist x)

i want to write for Detention, but too lazy to write long T_T

this is one shote i wrote out of boredome, i really need a break from life, really...

anyway! enjoy! Hope you like it :D

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon entered their dressing room and looked around just to feel disappointed because he couldn’t find Minseok anywhere. He already searched through all the hallways of the backstage, asking people and staffs whether if they saw Minseok, but it was almost like Minseok disappeared. Even though they still had more than an hour before the concert starts, but that was really not the time to disappear like that. Well, concert or no, Junmyeon would still worried if he couldn’t find Minseok anywhere. “Anyone knows where Minseok is?” He asked loudly to anyone in that room, and received a choir of ‘no’ as a reply.

 

“Hyung…” Sehun who was busy texting lifted his face to see Junmyeon’s worried face, “First, you are the leader, second, you are the boyfriend, and third, you are the only one who cares.” He said, not realizing how serious the situation was until Jongin kicked his shin and mumbled “I’m sorry.”

 

“Have you tried calling him?” Jongin asked.

 

Junmyeon sighed loudly, “His phone is with me.” He answered as he waved Minseok’s phone in front of his face. Minseok gave him his phone and said he was going to go to the toilet, but he couldn’t even found the said boy in the rest room.

 

“Jongin!” Jongdae barged into the room holding a buzzing phone, “You left your phone in the rest room! Again. Taemin is calling.” He continued while Jongin jumped out of the couch to get his phone and saying a grateful ‘Thank you’.

 

“Jongdae, have you seen Minseok?” Junmyeon asked hopefully towards Jongdae.

 

“AH!” Jongdae pointed his pointy finger towards Junmyeon, “I’ve been looking for you!” He looked relieved for some reason. “Minseok hyung is in the rest room, I think you really need to see him now.”

 

Junmyeon felt relieved but also worried at the same time, “Rest room? Which rest room? What happened?”  He bombarded Jongdae with a trilogy of questions.

 

“Calm down hyung!” Jongdae shook his head, “He’s in the restroom at the corner of west hallway,” he paused, “I think he’s having an identity crisis now.” He whispered to Junmyeon’s face.

 

==========

 

“Hey Baby! There you are! I’ve been looking for you…” Said Junmyeon as soon as he poked his head inside the rest room and found Minseok standing in front of the mirror, staring at it intensely.

 

“Don’t Baby me!” Minseok hissed in reply, making Junmyeon felt like a huge wind just suddenly hit his face out of nowhere.

 

Confused, Junmyeon walked closer and stopped behind Minseok. He spent a few second staring at the mirror as intense as the boy in front of him, trying to figure out what upset his boyfriend like that. “What’s wrong?” He asked with a tilted head when he couldn’t find anything wrong, because Minseok looked just as beautiful as usual to him.

 

Minseok turned his body entirely to face Junmyeon, “This happened!” He said, pointing to his neck.

 

Junmyeon looked closer to Minseok’s neck and trying to figure out, yet again, what upset the older male. He squinted his eyes, trying to find, anything, maybe a non-existent neck fat, or scars, or even hickeys, even though they were not a hickey type of couple, Minseok said it hurts and Junmyeon preferred soft kisses. “Uhh…” Junmyeon was close to giving up, “I see…. Nothing?” He gave up.

 

“I hate my necklace!” Minseok was clearly frustrated.

 

“You mean, your chocker…” Junmyeon corrected him, which, really unnecessary thing to do at that circumstance.

 

“Whatever!” Minseok snapped.

 

Junmyeon exhaled and smiled, staying calm is the only way to face an upset Minseok, “But you look great.” He said softly and took Minseok’s hands to squeeze them with his.

 

“No…” Minseok whined, “It makes me look like a pet, it makes me look like a cat, it makes me look cute!” He threw a series of reasons. “I don’t want to look cute!”

 

“Well…” Junmyeon dragged his words while looking over Minseok’s head, before turning his attention back to a pair of brown eyes he loved so much, “There’s nothing we can do about that.” He finished half jokingly, because for real though, Minseok would still look cute no matter what.

 

Minseok glared at Junmyeon before taking his hands back from Junmyeon’s, “No cuddles for a year!” He said as he turned towards the mirror again, even though he didn’t actually mean it when he said the threat.

 

The younger let out a soft chuckle and rested his chin on Minseok’s shoulder, looking at their reflection in the mirror, “To me you look cool though, who said you look cute?” He tried to make Minseok less upset by telling him he looked cool instead of cute.

 

Despite of his despise of being called cute, Minseok frowned, making him even more adorable, “Yixing…”

 

“Now… now…” Junmyeon turned Minseok’s body again towards him, hoping that his boyfriend didn’t get any motion sickness from all of the turning, “We can’t really take anything Yixing said literally, right? I mean, he…” Junmyeon tried to find a proper word, and paused a little, “He talked with his heart and not much with his… Ugh, I mean, He’s very nice and spontaneous, and I think he just wanted to compliment you and not really thinking when he said that.” He ended his speech with a prayer that Minseok would get over it and everyone can have their happy ending and more importantly, no one getting hurt.

 

“So that means he’s honest, and I do look cute!”

 

Nope, Minseok was not over it, still.

 

“But he also said Baekhyun is smart and Chanyeol can be in dance line if he wanted to,” Junmyeon tried to make a point, and could clearly see that Minseok started to believe in what he said. “Yixing was just being nice, Love.”

 

Minseok sighed, “Maybe you’re right.” He finally convinced. “I initially thought it was cool too,” He shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Great! Now we can done with this,” Junmyeon relieved and Minseok nodded, ”Beside, really, you will look cute no matter what.” He let out a fatal joke.

 

“Take this off!” Minseok said and flailing his arms, until Junmyeon let out a light laugh and trapped him in his arms, “Let me go! Take this thing off or I’ll cut my neck!” He eventually stopped when Junmyeon just smiled softly at him without saying anything, and he could feel his own heart beat slowly rising up.

 

“You look gorgeous…” Junmyeon whispered genuinely, and feel proud of the subtle blush he caused on Minseok’s cheek. He then ducked his head to give a light kiss only on the tip of Minseok’s lips, knowing very well that that kind of kiss could make Minseok’s heart pounds the hardest, because that was how his lips touched Minseok for the first time last year. And he was right, he could feel the living sign from Minseok’s chest that was pressed onto his.

 

Minseok surrendered and rested his lips on Junmyeon’s shoulder, “Thank you,” He mumbled, a bit shy about everything happened, but relieved at Junmyeon’s presence there, because that was exactly what he needed.

 

==========

 

They came into their dressing room hand in hand, without being too cheesy, and Jongdae was the first one who lifted his head at their arrival, flashing a knowing smile at the two, and glad that finally everything can went on as normal.

 

Or so he thought.

 

“Oh! Junmyeon!” Yixing called out, “Look! Don’t you think Minseok hyung looks cute with the necklace thing?” He asked, totally oblivious to the drama just few minutes before.

 

Minseok went stiff, he squeezed his eyes and clenched his fist when he heard the word ‘cute’ again. Jongdae exhaled loudly and got up from his seat, “Here hyung, eat this!” He said, feeding Yixing with a chocolate bun, half forcefully. Meanwhile Junmyeon tried his best to calm his boyfriend again by patting his back repeatedly and shushing him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: not a work of art whatsoever xD

but i hope it's entertaining