Another day...

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week has been very busy with ONE OK ROCK as they continue touring all over Japan as well for Dara and Bom on their classes and school activities.

One week after...

"Aissshhh! I'm tired , I want vacation to come" Bom complain.

"Unnie , when did you get tired? All this week you only munch your corn and let your member do the activity that supposedly a group projects." Cl stated.

" Yah! Chaerin , I give them moral and financing support you know."

" Whatever you said" CL continue teasing Bom.

Then Dara came from her last period.She slopped on the chair and stretch as she also tired.

" Unnie , did you read your mail?" Minzy ask.

" Aniyo , I've been busy this day , Wae? Dara answered.

" There will be an open racing to Osaka this coming Saturday and were invited." Minzy infor them as she was the only one who read the invitations that sents through mail.

" Really maknae?" Bom excitedly ask and check her mail.

" At last , we can do racing again. Its been a long time since we joined racing because of school activities , right wifey?" CL is also excited.

" Huh! Im sorry" Dara didn't hear what CL said as her mind think something else.

" Are you alright? You've been quite lately , is there anything bothered you? CL ask her worriedly.

" Iie ! Im good its just that my body want to give up now because of so much school activities." then Dara smile.

" Youre right Santokki , we need to go to massage parlor and spa so our body will regain energy and we need to relax" Bom added.

" I think youre right Bommie and it will also our preparation in this coming saturday race" Dara agreed.

" So ! What are we waiting for , Nolja!" CL raised her fist.

" Nolza!!!" the three answered and raise their fist.

Then the four go to their respective car and swoon to their favorite massage and spa parlor.

While ONE OK ROCK finished their Japan tour and now gathered to their leader unit.

" Its been a week a now , its good that we already finish our tour" Tomo said.

Then Taka fished out his phone and texted someone. Its been two weeks now after they met and since then he didn't texted her even once. He's been waiting but no reply comes. He thought maybe she still on her class. Minutes has been passed but still no response.

" Did she change her number? Taka call her to assure that their number still active and he heard it rang but no one answered.

" Hey Mori-chan , who are you calling at? You've been busy with your phone since we arrive here." Ryota ask.

" Mind your own own business" Taka retorted and glare to Ryota.

Ryota raised his hands as he surrender to the old one.

" Chill man, he only asking you." Toru interrupt.

Taka ignored them and get up to go into veranda.

" Why he look so upset Toru-kun? Tomoya ask their leader.

" I dont know either. Did he told Ryota to mind his own business a while ago , so you must stop prying if you dont want to die. Alright" Toru warned .

But at the back of his mind. He also somehow curious why acted that way. He knew Taka is annoying and stubborn one but being upset there mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter