First meet up

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two enter to the arena exactly at 6:45PM to attend the meet and greet. They showed their ticket and ID pass.

(Gomen , i didnt know know what exactly happening during meet and greet prior the concert because Im never experience it due to the ticket its kinda super expensive in our country, this is all my idea - Author)

All the fans that will attend the early event gathered in one place to have a brief reminder from the concert staff for the Do's and Dont's during the meet and greet before entering to Arena premises.

All the fans including the two is now entering to the arena. the event will be held in one of the room inside the Arena.

Dara being the first time in a rock concert was amazed to all the things that she saw during the tour and her eyes caught something.

Her feet move on her own going to the thing that separated her form Bom and other fans.

" Woah! i cant believe that this number of guitars used in a rock concert. i thought its only 2 or 4 but freaking 7 they gonna be kidding me " she whispered.

Although she is not a fan of a rock band , she love to play different music instrument like drums and guitar.

She was mesmerize specially on the ivory one and touch it that she didn't notice that there is someone at her back.

" Konbanwa! I thought minors arent allowed to attend to our concert." someone telling her at the back.

" Omo!" Dara startled and step back that she hits the person chest and about to fall but thanks to that person reflex. He hold her in the arm instantly.

Dara immediately bowed without looking at and thanked him. " Gomen, and thank you for saving me. "

" Its okay , but who allowed you to enter here in Arean , minors arent allowed here you know? Are you a child of one of our concert staff ? he coldy ask.

Dara which still not looking up shake her head. "Did I make him angry why his tone is so cold , it make me shiver. Is he the guitars owner" She thought.

" Okay , look up now little girl , the exit is over there. Your gurdian must looking for you " still in cold tone.

Dara shiver and look up then told to the cold man infront of her before she go. " Gomen for touching the guitar mister.I must go now and thank you again and by the way Im not a minor anymore"

The man stunned to the beauty infront of him a while ago that he didn't utter a word when Dara go but he had a glimpse that the girl is wearing their official shirt.

Bom has been worried that her bestfriend is no where to found. The other fans is now inside the room. She came back where they passed through and saw Dara walk towards her. Bom felt relief when she saw her.

" Darong , where you came from ? I'm so worried about you , June might kill me for this " Bom asked Dara worriedly.

" Gomen Bommie , I saw something that amazed me." Dara honestly told her.

And what is that? Dont tell me you saw Top-kun wandering here that you forgot that im with you" Bom .

" Iie! Dara replied.

" Okay , just tell me later , we must go inside now , the activity is about to start" Bom pull Dara.

When they entered the room , the seat that supposedly for them is now occupied.

Dara saw it Bom face and apologize to her bestfriend.

" Gomen , Bommie "

" Aniyo , its okay Santokki , there always be a next time, What if God has good plan for us later. And I will be able to meet them later upclose." Bom smile.

The host is now blabbering about the band information when they seat at the back.

And its time the band to enter the room.

"Minna-san lets give a round of applause for ONE OK ROCK!!!"

The fans mostly girls giggly clapped.

ONE OK ROCK member ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter