New Day!!!

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara decided to go in the Philippines after the incident between her and Joon young at Tokyo Tower.

She didn't say goodbye to her friends personally and only a message was sent to all of them. She lied that something happen to their business in the Philippines and need to check personally. But the truth is she wanted to be alone and unwind. Although Dara is still studying , her father gave this big opportunity to take care this business in the Philippines since she love this country second to Japan.

Tokyo University @ 2ne1 hang outs

" I wonder what happen to their business in the Philippines that Dara need to personally handled it." Bom worriedly ask the two.

" Yeah! it was a sudden visit and take note for 2 weeks. That was too long. I will miss unnie." Minzy remarks.

But CL didn't believe that there is something going on to their business since Dara told her last week that it's going smooth and even got awarded for one of the top business there. Also, her cousin Joon young suddenly flew to England for a vacation and from the text she received from him and it was also a long vacation. It might be 2 weeks same with Dara or longer. She wonder what happen between the two after they go to Tokyo Tower.

Bom notice that CL was in deep hought.

" Penny for your thought. Care to share?"

" Huh! Nothing serious unnie. Im just thinking about Dara unnie and Joon young oppa." CL said.

" Oh Yeah! I remember Dara told me when I call her that Joon young take her to Tokyo Tower but aside from that she never tell a thing what happen between them before she flew. Why ? Did Joon young told you anything ? Bom asked.

" Iie! I never saw him after that then he suddenly flew to England for vacation and didn't even say a word. Aissh! He just only texted me last night. Aissshhh! what a complicated situation. Do you think something bad happen between them? CL asked her friends.

The three look to each other then Minzy shriek.

" Omo! Did Joon oppa already confessed to Dara unnie?"

" We think the same maknae. And Dara , did she accept or take him down. Did Joon young tell something to you CL?"

" Nothing , I told you I never saw him after that he only texted me." CL answered.

" We never knew what happened between them , I'm sure Joon young oppa he will not tell us because he is so secretive even to me his cousin and also Dara unnie she will not tell anything. So let's wait for a miracle that this two will speak." CL added.

" If our two leaders is away , Aaaaahhhh! were in HIATUS , unnies." Minzy sadly said.

The three become sad about the fact. They already in good condition to race again.

Then the bell ring that the class will begin. The three walk to their respective class room.

 

Palawan ,Philippines

Dara was on the veranda of one of their villa on their resort. Looking on the outside great scenery while sipping her hot chocolate. She  got up late from her bed. Its already 9 in the morning because her body was a little tired from yesterday flight since she go straight to their resort from Korea. After what happen between Joon young and her 5 days ago they still not contacting each other. No calls and even a single message. She dont have the gut to text or call him after she take him down and she understand Joon young if he do the same. She is still in pain everytime she remember what happen that night that her tears started to pour again.

Suddenly she remember her phone. She turn it off when she was on the plane going to Manila and forgot to call her mom and dad that she is safely arrived yesterday. She get her phone on their bag and turn it on. Her notification tone did not stop because of many messages that coming. Then suddenly it ring. She look at the caller and shock. She saw Taka's name prompt. She dont know if she will take it or not but in the end she press the answer button.

" Hello!"

" Ohayou Dara!" Taka greet her.

" Ohayou Taka!" Dara tried to hide her husky voice due to crying a while ago.

" Did you cry?" He asked.

" No , its just I got up late and my voice is just like this." Dara lied.

But on the other line Taka knows she is lying and he ignored it although he want to ask why.

" How are you ? I called you yesterday a couple of times but only our voice mail answered me. So i called Bom and ask if you are with her but she told me that you flew in the Philippines for business matter. Gomen , Bom did not want to tell me at first but bribe her." Taka apology.

Dara want to kill Bom right now but her fault

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter