Page 6

Because destiny brought us together

The boys ordered fried chicken and pizza for lunch. They must be really hungry because no one said a word while they were eating which was something weird for Got7. However, she never really knew them in real life. So she just let it off. What we see them from our TV or computer screens are just the peak of an iceberg. We never really know the shape of the bottom of the iceberg. Therefore, 'don't judge the book by its cover'. 

 

"Wait! We said we wanted to celebrate Lisa's debut but all we did was just eating. Sorry Lisa." 

 

Someone finally spoke. The moment when some already put down their final chicken bones and some were drinking coke after done eating. 

 

"It's okay, Junior. I understand." It was only her second time meeting them. It would be weird for her to get angry for things like this, right?

 

"Everyone, let's have a toast for Lisa," JB poured coke into some of the empty glasses and held up his glass. Everyone else followed his lead. Cling!

 

"For Lisa!" Got7 screamed while Lisa just smiled widely and finished up her drink. 

 

"Thank you everyone. Thank you so much for making my dream come true. Because of you guys, I managed to achieve this. I owe you so much."

 

"No. Not really. We didn't do much though. You should thank yourself for having that beautiful voice," Jackson patted on Lisa's left shoulder. 

 

Lisa was not the girl who can easily blushed or feel shy when someone compliment her. But when it comes to Got7, she sure blushed a lot. 'What is this power they have?'

 

 

"So do you have any advices to give to your new junior in the house?" 

 

"Yeah i have one. Let me make it simple. People come and go everyday when you became a celebrity. You don't really know how long they going to love you. Sometimes, today they would say that they love you and adore you so much. They promise that they will never leave you. But the next day, it could be a whole new different story. You could wake up in the morning and suddenly see your notifications are full with malicious comments. Saying that they hate you even when you don't know what is going on and what you did wrong. So be strong. Have a strong heart if you want to be in this industry." 

 

Some wise words from Junior. Lisa nodded as she listened to him.

 

"I know how you're feeling right now. I had that same feelings when I decided to leave fencing to pursue my music dream. It was hard. Believe me I know. Even if you don't show it in front of us, I still know that deep inside your heart, you're keep asking yourself 'what if this will not work out?'. Well, work hard. So that in the future, when you look back, you feel no regrets. That's why I don't mind to have a crazy schedule because I am the one who decided on this. I started it. So I should not blame anyone about it. I hope we both can end it well." Jackson said in a serious tone. Everyone was quiet as they paid attention to him. The boy was not always like that. However, when he became serious, they knew he meant business.

 

"Okay! Let's stop being super serious here. How about we play some game?" Mark clapped his hands to light up the mood in the room. 

 

"Game? Like the one in Real Got7? (Nunchi game) Wait-and-number 1!" Jackson screamed and quickly stood up.

 

"2!"

"3"

.

.

 

The members finished with the numbering one by one leaving Lisa still sitting there dumbfounded. She could not catch up with them. They were too fast.  

 

"Lisa lost! Woohoo. Noona sorry." Bambam laughed while taking his seat again.

 

"Okay. As usual, the Truth game. Wah I'm so happy it's not me," Youngjae put his hand on his chest trying to take a breath and calm himself.  

 

"I have one question. Is there any member that didn't give a nice first impression to you?" Mark voiced out.

 

"Ouh that is a strong question! Why are you asking a hard question? This is just the beginning." Junior trying to opposed Mark's choice of question.

 

"It's okay. I can just answer it. Yes there is one."

 

"Who and why?" 

 

"JB. To be honest, I didn't like him since Dream High 2. I feel scared when I saw him on the tv. Like he had such a strong image. So I always thought 'how can a person be so intimidating?' At that time I didn't know about JJ Project. It was until Got7 came out and I started to watch Real Got7. I was amazed at how JB in 2012 was the same person with JB now. Looking at him being more matured and more friendly and bright, has changed that horrible first impression of him. Right now, he is one of the singers that i admired the most." Lisa held her thumbs up to JB.

 

JB sighed.

 

"As a person who knew him the longest, JB hyung is seriously someone that you should not compare and judge from his past. I guessed he learnt a lot from his experiences that helped him created who he is now." Junior said while holding JB's hand.

 

"Thanks," JB looked into Junior's eyes and tightly hold back Junior's hand.

 

They played a few more rounds of games until it was near 3 o'clock. 

 

"Guys, we have practice at 3, remember? Let's get going. We have to go now, Lisa." Mark reminded the members who then frowned and groaned as they heard the 'practice' word.

 

"Okay. Bye Lisa. Let's hang out later," said Jackson while everyone was heading out of the room. 

 

"Sure. Whenever you guys are free, I'm totally fine."

 

The members ran down the stairs as the time was nearing close to the practice hour. Everyone left except one person. 

 

"Can I get your number? Jackson asked you to hang out but definitely didn't think how to call you to ask you out. Lol." Mark handed Lisa his phone.

 

"Um okay." Lisa quickly typed in the numbers and handed it back to Mark. 'Dear heart, please be strong. Please don't fail me now.'

 

"Okay great! I'll call you later. Be careful on your way back home, okay?" Mark waved her goodbye and ran down to the practice room. 

 

Lisa remain stood there and smiled while holding her lucky charm. 

 

"Thank you, mom. I'm so happy right now." 

 

Lisa went down and out of the building. Today, she went home with a whole new set of feelings. Feelings she never had before. Feelings that she thought would never come to her. 

 

That image will remain in her mind and heart. The image of Mark smiled while waving at her. That could be the best ending ever in her life.  

 

 

 

This angelic smile :D (Cr; Mystic Light)