Page 2

Because destiny brought us together

"Hi. We are got7. Do you mind if we want to interview you for a second? This is for our program, Real got7," said JB with a mannerful tone. 

 

Lisa covered with both of her hands trying to gather herself back. After realising they were waiting for her answer, she nodded to JB. 

 

"Wait, let's greet properly." JB said while looking at the other members. 

 

"1,2,3, come and get it! Got7! We are Got7!" Seven of them greeted her. She bowed a little from her seat as a sign to greet them back. 

 

"Can we sit beside you before we talk?" Jackson spoke up. 

 

"Ah yes yes why not." At that point she felt like her knees were melting and for sure if someone asks her to get up right then, she may embarrass herself by falling in front of the cameras and people. 

 

Got7 sat next to her and started their questions. "Do you know us before we greeted you?" As usual Jackson started first.

 

"Yeah. I know you guys. I'm a fan. But not like an official igot7. Just a fan that loves your songs." Lisa muttered as she was trying to fight her nervousness. 

 

"So you know Mark right? But why don't you called his name just now?" asked Junior who looked genuinely curious. Not to mention other members were looking at her like she was a piece of juicy korean meat, waiting to eat her. 

 

Except for Mark. When she looked at Mark before answering the question, Mark was holding his giggle with his hands on his mouth. He could not help it. The faces that the other members made were so funny. 'Real mad, huh?'

 

"I just thought that if i call out his name, he will lose in whatever game you guys are playing. So i thought, maybe i should safe him. And ouh! I noticed the camera at the shelf behind the counter. So i knew something was not right."

 

"Wow this is crazy. She's the only one that notices the camera right?" Youngjae asked the PD who looked equally shocked. The PD then clapped his hands and made thumbs up to Lisa. 

 

"You have really sharp eyes there! I seriously thought you would call him because you looked really shocked after he repeated the order. Wait is your favourite member, Mark?" Youngjae asked in a really loud tone. 'He seems excited.'

 

"I like everyone. It's just that i pay a bit more attention to Mark." Lisa stated shyly and trying not to look at Mark who was obviously looking at her lovingly. Man, thanks to her, he won't get the ice punishment in autumn! 

 

"Eyy. So just say that you like him! Why make it complicated? Hahah!" 

 

'I swear if Jackson is my brother i would ducktape his mouth and make him stay like that for a week.' Lisa thought as she smiled to Jackson. 

 

"Are you not Korean? You look like Asian and white at the same time. I'm sorry. I'm just curious." Bambam kicked in. 

 

"No its okay. Yes i'm not Korean. I'm from California. My grandma from my mother side is Chinese. So i'm the combination of white and chinese." 

 

"What? Cali? Which part of California?" Mark asked with full of enthusiastic. 

 

"SouthCal."

 

"Oh my God! Me too!" said Mark who then high-fived Lisa. 

 

"But your Korean language is perfect. How long have you been here?" Junior's eyes looked like they were going to pop out or something. 

 

"I've been here for 3 years. But i already learnt Korean since i was around 12. Thanks to kpop." 

 

"Wah that is amazing! You could even be our tutor especially Bambam! Haha! So you are working here now? By looking at your outfit, you work in a company?" asked Jackson.

 

"Yes i'm currently working in a bank as a financial analyst." Her answer then received an 'ohhh' from everyone there including the crew. 

 

"Wow we are really sorry for disturbing your time," said Yugyeom who looked fascinated with Lisa.

 

"No it's okay. I've finished my work. Came here just to relax a bit. It's an honour to meet you guys here. Such a great surprise."

 

"No no. It is an honour for Got7 to meet a great person like you. I've never met a professional person like you as our fan. Thank you for liking us," said JB as he made a small bow to Lisa. She grinned as a return. 

 

"Thank you for letting us interview you. It took a lot of your time. Thank you," JB added as he saw PD made a sign to put the recording to an end. 

 

"Okay. So for now, the mission is over with only Mark passed it. We will receive the punishment in the next episode. So make sure you watch that episode too. Until now," JB made the ending ment.

 

"Got7! Bye everyone!!" Seven of them waving their hands while Lisa bowed to the camera. 

 

"Hey, we forgot to ask your name," asked Jackson to Lisa.

 

"I'm Lisa Williams. Just call me Lisa."

 

"How old are you?" Bambam jumped into our conversation while others were busy taking off their mics. 

 

"I'm 21."

 

"Eh? But you're already worked for 3 years. How is that possible?" You could imagine Jackson's voice and face when he is surprised haha. 

 

"I finished high school at the age of 15 because i entered a special class when i was in elementary school. I had a perfect result in my exam during my first grade. So the school allowed me to get into third grade class. That's why i started to work here when i was 19." 

 

Her answer made the boys quiet and lost in words. 

 

"You are my role model now. GD who?" stated Bambam which caused Lisa to laugh. 

 

"So Lisa wanna hang out with us? We're going to have bbq for dinner. There is one place that is famous because they grill korean meat with soju. And their meat is killing! JB, she can come with us right?" Jackson called out for the leader who then nodded and made an okay hand sign to agree with Jackson's proposal. 

 

"So? Wanna come?" 

 

'Jackson needs to stop making that puppy eyes. My heart is beating damn loud right now. I think they can hear it.'

 

"Yeah sure. I don't have any plans tonight and tomorrow is an off day. Why not?"

 

'Who wouldn't want to hang out with Got7? Tell me! When will i meet them again if its not now? YOLO!'

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I came to think again. Did Mark already had hazel brown hair? Or no? And did you guys see Bambam in that silver/grey hair? Pls stop him from growing!! Haha

 

 

3 hot guys for you readers haha (Credit on watermark)