Page 1

Because destiny brought us together

She did it. Lisa did it.

 

She is now a successful lady with a great job. She graduated from Manchester University and now working at one of the top banking companies in Korea. She proved everyone that nothing is impossible. Her family was not well-off so she worked hard to receive scholarship and finished her degree studies well.

 

The alarm went off. 

 

It was time to wake up and go to work. As usual. 

 

She kicked the blanket away and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. If a stranger saw her right then, she may be mistook as a zombie. She was like a walking dead. Thanks to all that deadlines she had to complete. The department was hectic. Everyone worked non-stop until it was past midnight. She managed to go back home at 2.30 a.m. Now she had to go back to work after only 4 hours of sleep. 

 

After taking her shower, she went into the closet room. She had to admit that this was one of the coolest thing ever and she somehow managed to fulfil one of her teenage dreams - a walk-in closet. 

 

The clothes are hung and arranged according to colours. There were shirts section, pants section, suits section, casual section, handbag section, and shoes section. At the middle of the room, there was an island of her accessories and purses. 

 

It was Wednesday. So it had to be pink. Mean Girls reference. Just because. She wore white shirt underneath a soft rose pink blazer and a black slacks. Then she took a pair of black heels and a black handbag she often used.

 

She went into her bedroom again to brush her hair and tied it up into a ponytail. Her hair was black. She never dyed her hair because she thought the colours can damage her hair and probably look hideous on her. Plus, who wouldn't want long silky wavy black hair? Could be such a turn on. Who knows. 

 

She headed to the kitchen to grab a slice of bread and took a bite of it. She took her water bottle and filled it. It must be a habit. Anywhere she went to, there must be a bottle of water. Otherwise, her day seemed incomplete. She put the bottle into her handbag. She finished up her bread and went to the entrance and wore her heels. After she took a glance at the tall mirror in front of the door and satisfied with her look, she opened the door and headed outside.

 

Her house was a condominium unit. One of the most expensive condominiums in Gangnam. It was not like she had any choices. All of the houses there were pricey. So she chose the most simple unit for her as she stayed alone. Hence, there was no reason she needed to buy a big house for her. The unit had 2 bedrooms with 2 toilets, a huge living room and a kitchen. The reason she bought a house in Gangnam was the distance between her house and her office was just 5 minutes walk. So that was the best choice as she could cut back the petrol cost and a car.

 

She worked as a financial analyst. It was her third year in Hana Financial Group. Actually, she was not a Korean. The company decided to take her in as they had plans on opening their branch in the States, her home town. Luckily, she was a kpop freak when she was in school. From there, she learnt Korean language. Who knew she would benefit from became a fangirl after all those years?

 

As she walked into Hana Building, anyone who walked past her would greet her. She greeted back with a small smile and a slight bow. Everyone knows her. The workers acknowledged her work. Lisa was famous for her hard work that even the Koreans looked up to her. People respected her. There was even a famous story about her among the workers that she once helped the bank from collapsing by her intelligence. Even though at that time, other banks were struggling when recession hit. However, Hana was survived because of her. She managed to predicted the recession and planned out a way to survive during the recession. Because of her, the workers managed to keep their jobs. Because of her, the workers were thankful to her. That happened only after 5 months she accepted the job. That moment, Hana Group knew they will do anything they need to keep Lisa in the company. The plans she did were successful, so the group decided to give her a 12 months bonus in advance and no one in the company argued about it.

 

The day went by as usual. Her work finished faster than she expected so it felt like it was the first time in forever that she went home at 6.00 pm.

 

'Maybe I should relax a bit at the coffee shop, it's been awhile now', she thought as she walked out from Hana building.

 

She went to Caffe Bene that located near the office. She headed straight to the counter and ordered Chocolate Frappe and Spicy Chicken Sandwich. After she ordered, she didn't notice anything unusual until she saw a small go-pro camera at the shelf behind the cashier. At that moment she knew something was happening. So she took another look at the cashier that had his hazel brown hair down and was wearing a pair of glasses. She noticed how the cashier didn't look up even for one time.

 

"So let me repeat your order. One chocolate frappe and one spicy chicken sandwich. The total is 20,000 Won." He held his hands out to wait the customer to hand in the money.

 

It was until he realised the customer did not move an inch to open her handbag, he looked up and saw the lady in front of him had hanging open. 'Damn it. She knows me.' He thought he will definitely failed the mission. The mission is he needs to be a cashier for 10 customers without getting noticed. If someone calls his name, the mission is over. He closed his eyes and imagined himself receiving the punishment - an ice bucket challenge in this cold weather.

 

"Ouh sorry. 20,000 Won right? Here." Lisa took out the money from her purse. She knew him. She knew him from the hair. She knew him by his voice. She knew him by his eyes.

 

He was Mark.

 

She was not that ignorant and stupid to call out his name. 'This must be a game for Real Got7', she thought.

 

"Ah. Thank you." He quickly took the money and put inside the machine and handed her a device that will tell the customer when their order is ready. 'What's going on? I thought she knows me.' Mark took a look to the lady and saw her smile.

 

"Fighting." She said quietly to Mark and turned around to find an empty place for her to sit.

 

Mark smiled. 'She knows, but she kept quiet. Smart lady.'

 

Lisa was his tenth customer and he completed the mission. He went into a room upstairs and saw disappointment in the six members. "What is this? She seriously knows you but she didn't say your name." "I can't believe Mark passed the mission." "Ah! This is crazy!" The members were in a rage towards Mark.

 

"As long as they don't call out my name, it's okay, right?" Mark asked to the PD. The latter replied with a nod which made the other members became more upset. The six members had failed the mission and Mark was the last one to go into the battle field. And thanks to Lisa, he succeed.

 

"Should we all go and interview the last customer? I'm really curious about her. I really thought she would called out Mark's name," said Junior to the PD.

 

"Okay. Let's go down now." The production crew went after the members who already went outside of the room to go downstairs.

 

There were not many customers at the moment. There were only Lisa and two other guys who looked like they were talking business at the corner of the cafe. Lisa glanced up from her phone when she heard a noise coming down from the stairs.

 

'Oh God! It is Got7!'

 
 
 
 

 

Author's Note: How was it? Pls leave a comment! And i know Mark's hair is not hazel brown. But wtv, im the author lol. I want him with that colour tho (silently praying)
 
Blessing you with Im Jae Bum. Y r u so hot? Stop making me wanna change this fic from Mark to you! (Credit on watermark)