Final

10 minutes too late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's his fifth time being here.

As soon as he enters the waiting room, his eyes are averted to the floor as to not look at the man sitting in the room as well. He's a father waiting for his child. It's a fact, because it's 4:25 pm and he's the next in line.

He feels sick. His stomach hurts and he knows it'll only end, if he gets out of there. That's not an opinion. His mother is paying for this and if there's something he didn't want, it was to let his mother's money go to waste. It's not like they had a lot of them.

Biting his thump-nail slightly, the nervousness overwhelms him once again. The mantra of 'you're here to get better' keeps on repeating in his mind, but does nothing to his mental state. His hands are getting sticky from the sweat he was too late to dry off.

Finally, the door opens and the young girl steps out - door closing right after. At the sight off her father, she smiles and motions for him to stand up. They leave together and he wonders what that feels like. It's been too long since he has had a father, so he doesn't really remember anything about it.

Waiting for a bit, the pace of his heart beat gets faster, when he hears steps from behind the door he's supposed to enter in a minute. For some reason it still startles him, when the door is opened.

"Hello, Seungkwan," Choi Seungcheol - his psychologist - says as he sees him. He sends him the usual charming smile and makes a gesture towards the door, telling him to enter.

As always he does as he's asked, entering the room. Before sitting down on the black chair in the middle of the room, Seungkwan places his jacket on the free stool.

There's nothing to be afraid of, but his heart still won't stop it's fast pac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter