Under the same roof

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was watching TV in the living room when bomi came from inside after freshening up. She asked “Baekhyun, what's for breakfast?”. He said without looking at her, immersed in it “Nothing”. She leaned on the couch “What do you mean, nothing?”. He said looking at her “Nothing because the maids are on leave”. This was also one of his plans as he wanted to be alone with her. She widened her eyes “Why? What will we eat then? We are already late for school”. He shook his head and was again busy with the TV “Why do you want to go to school on a Sunday?” .Bomi hit head “Oops, I forgot”. She came near him and shook his arm “Baekhyun? Baekhyun?”.

He said without looking at her “Hmm?”. She frowned, took the remote and turned off the Tv “Look at me when i am talking to you”. He smiled and pulled her near “Hmm…Tell me”. She pushed him and hit him on his head “I am hungry”. He said massaging his head “Okay, kitchen is on your right, cook”. She was surprised “Are you kidding me? Why should i cook when i am your guest?”. He said “You are not a guest. This house is yours now …..and forever” he said the last part slowly. She questioned “huh?”. He showed some aegyo “Please bomi, I can’t cook but i will help you” he said winking.

She rolled her eyes and went to cook some breakfast. She stood in the kitchen scratching her head “If mom wouldn’t have taught me to cook, i swear i would have died of hunger. What should i cook?”. She searched through the cupboards “Hmm..There is nothing here” she mumbled. Baekhyun came running and stood behind her “It is here, i asked the maid when she was leaving” he said coming closer to her. Bomi froze “Baekhyun..You can tell that from afar too” she said nervously. He moved back “Hmm…okay” he said smiling secretly. Bomi took the ingredients to cook some rice,egg rolls and seaweed soup.

 He was impressed “Wow…you are good” he said cutting vegetables for the egg rolls while she was preparing rice and seaweed soup simultaneously. She smiled wriggling her eyebrows “Ain't’ i?” but widened her eyes when she saw him cutting the vegetables looking at her. Before she could say anything he cut his finger. She ran to him and placed his finger under running water “Idiot, why do you do these things when you can’t. I told you i can do it myself. You never listen, do you?” she was mad at him. He smiled looking at her worried for him “If you do this i can cut myself any number of times” he said. She placed her hand on his mouth “Shut up” but removed it instantly feeling nervous. She said pointing her finger at him “Keep quiet and sit on this stool over here”. He objected but she said “I said quiet”. He smiled “Yes, madam” and sat on the stool. She continued with her work but not before sticking a band aid on his finger. “Hmm…it smells delicious” he said munching a carrot. She smiled “Let’s go and eat. It’s done”

Baekhyun and bomi settled themselves at the breakfast table. He said looking at the food “Bomi, you will be a perfect wife”. She smiled “Thank you”. He squealed “We are looking like newly married couple, aren’t we?”. She stuttered “What are you speaking? Just eat” while he chuckled. Bomi was busy eating her food where as he just stared at her lovingly. She saw him staring at her and felt nervous “Baekhyun, why aren’t you eating?” she asked. He smirked “Because my mom feeds me everyday” he lied. She asked “So?”. He opened his mouth and pointed his finger “Ah”. She raised her eyebrow “What?”. He shook his head “You don’t understand anything.Feed me”. Her jaw dropped “What?”.

She moved her finger from left to right saying no “Sorry, you are not a kid. Eat yourself”. He acted “My mom is not here. If she was, she would feed me without me asking. I miss her” he hid his face and pretended to cry “Even I got hurt but you are not feeding me”. Bomi felt sad “How should i feed him?” she thought but gave in. She took food with her chopsticks and gave him “Here, eat it”. He wiped his fake tears and smiled widely “Really?”. Bomi smiled “Yeah, now eat up”.

He got up from his chair and took a seat closer to hers “Ah” he said opening his mouth. She shook her head and fed him. He ate the food “Um…this is so yummy”. She agreed “It is, isn’t it? I am great chef you know” she praised herself. He shook his head while eating “No, it is really good because you cooked but it more yummy because you fed me” he said tilting his head. Bomi stared at him shocked. She turned her head and played with her food as she was embarrassed.

He poked her arm, calling her playfully “Bbom….bbom…bomi”. She said without looking at him “hmm”. He grabbed her face and made her look at him “Look at me when i am talking to you….Feed me!!”. Bomi was shocked. She quickly grabbed a big bite and inserted in his mouth due to nervousness. His mouth was turned into a dumpling. She laughed looking at him “ahha…Dumpling!!!”. He smiled still eating and stuffed the food in and said “mumfinnf” pointing to . He meant dumpling. Bomi placed her hand on . Instead of eating she was busy laughing. Both laughed at each other and the dumpling game continued.

 

………………………

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter