Fly to you

The game of destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day baekhyun came to school and sat in his seat eagerly waiting for bomi. The first period started but bomi did not attend the school. Baekhyun was worried thinking what happened to her, all bad thoughts were coming into his mind but he brushed it aside and remained on the positive side. He slowly turned around to ask taemin in middle of class as he was anxious “Do you know why bomi did not attend the class?” Taemin knows the reason as naeun was his girlfriend, also a friend of bomi. He whispered afraid of being caught by the teacher “She went on a 2 days 1 night trip”

Baekhyun widened his eyes “How come i don’t know about this?” he whispered back controlling his high pitched voice. Taemin said hiding his face from the suspicious teacher “She is the judo club’s manager so she has to go and you need to know something else” .Baekhyun was attentive and gestured him to continue. He said “Taehyung also went along as he is in the judo club”. Baekhyun got up from his seat and shouted on top of his lungs “What????” .Taemin caught his head looking at the furious teacher “Here comes the trouble” he mumbled .The teacher frowned “Baekhyun, out of the class now” luckily taemin was saved as teacher saw that baekhyun was the one who turned around. Baekhyun has never been so happy to get out of the class as now. He ran out without wasting any time afraid that the teacher might change his decision.

He quickly dialed bomi’s number, after anxiously waiting bomi answered the call “Hey, baekhyun” she said from the other side. Baekhyun shot his words “Bomi, where are you? You know i was waiting for you. How can you not tell me? Where are you now? I am worried” .Bomi hit her head as she forgot to inform him about the club trip as she was so excited and eagerly waiting for it from days “I am sorry, I forgot to tell you. Since i am the manager of the club I had to come and don’t worry taehyung is with me”. Baekhyun mumbled “That is the reason i am more worried” .He asked “Where are you now?” .Before she could answer the call ended. Baekhyun was confused “How can she hang up on me?” He tried again but couldn’t reach her phone. He was frustrated to death but calmed himself. He thought for a solution and smiled when he got an idea.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Bomi on the hand was furious as taehyung grabbed her phone and ended the call knowing it was baekhyun. “Why did you do that? I was talking to baekhyun. Seriously taehyung what’s with you?” she said frowning. She grabbed her phone, tried calling baekhyun again but the network wasn’t available as they were in the woods and a mountain area which was in the outskirts of the city. It took hours to reach the place they were in. Bomi sighed trying to contact baekhyun for a number of times. Taehyung said feeling sorry “I don’t think you can call now. There isn’t any signal. Not even in my phone”. She sighed thinking “Baekhyun might felt bad. What should I do?  He sounded worried”. Taehyung showed some aegyo to melt her “Sorry”. Bomi smiled shaking her head “You know how flatter me don’t you?” .He smiled widely “I do this only for you”. She smiled and left. He ran after her “Bomi, let’s go. I want to show you something”. Bomi was curious “what?” He held her hand “Come with me”. She did not argue and just followed him shyly looking at his hand which was clasped with hers.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................

 

Baekhyun flattered a teacher and got the address where the judo club’s trip was. He smirked looking at the paper. He quickly hopped into his Mercedes, loosened his tie and wore his shades smiling in the mirror. He reversed the car swiftly and drove off smiling widely “I am coming bomi. Where ever you are i will fly to you”. He the music player and sang along, driving coolly.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Taehyung took her to a flower garden which he has discovered a while ago. He stood behind her when they were in the middle of the garden and covered her eyes with his hands. Bomi was flustered “Taehyung…what’s going on?” .He said “You will love it just wait” .She nodded. He said after a second or two “Now, open your eyes”. She opened her eyes slowly and was fascinated at the scene before her “Wow” she jumped clapping her hands like a kid “It is so beautiful”.

The whole garden was filled with colorful butterflies flying. Taehyung smiled lovingly at her thinking “It is fine if you don’t say anything, not even a word but your smile is enough for me. I still can’t believe it, this all looks like a dream to me”. Bomi was twirling around happily within the butterflies. She smiled at taehyung thinking “Taehyung, thank you. I am happy that i am in love with a kind hearted person like you” .Taehyung walked towards her smiling carrying a serious look in his eyes. He caressed her cheek thinking “I wish this time stops because i am afraid. What if it becomes like nothing happened? I am scared that i will lose you. Please don’t disappear and fly away like this butterfly bomi. Always be with me” (BTS butterfly song playing in the background).Bomi was nervous looking at his serious look “Taehyung…what..” she mumbled. He smiled and leaned closer. She froze, trembled when he was only inches away from her face. She moved back knowing what was going to happen next, simultaneously taehyung stopped too when he heard his friends calling him. He said nervously smiling “Umm..There was something on your face….Let’s go. They are calling” he lied due to nervousness. She agreed “Huh?...Ummm..okay” but truth was she was disturbed thinking “Why did i move back? I always dreamt of this then why….Why did i step back?” He hit his head smiling secretly “I couldn’t control myself but was she expecting the kiss?” .He smiled and turned around and found her thinking something deeply. He called her “Are you coming?” She rushed to him “Yeah”.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Baekhyun was riding his car at full speed, popping his head to the music and singing along to Exo baby. He smiled widely when he saw bomi asking him a lift beside the road. He stepped on the brakes but it stopped a bit far. He turned around excitedly, removing his shades but she wasn’t there. He hit his head and bit his lip “Bomi!!....Aish!!” .He drove again sighing and singing. After a while someone threw flowers on him he turned to the passenger seat and saw bomi smirking. He smiled widely and reached his hand to touch her cheeks but she disappeared again.

He hit his steering “I am going crazy”. He smiled at the thought of meeting bomi. He stopped at the red signal but widened his eyes when bomi kissed his cheeks. It was another wild imagination of his. He blushed and shouted standing in his open roof car “I love you, bomi”. The person at the back honked his car indicating that the light was green. He stuck his tongue out, bowed to them apologetically and drove off again. The journey was long and tiring but he was in an extremely hype mode, the thought of meeting bomi kept him going. He took some flowers and chocolates for her on the way.

It was already night until he came to the place where she was. He parked the car looking at the woods “Bomi, i am here” he said smiling. He couldn’t take his car so he went by walk. He didn’t care about cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter