Chapter 2

The Perfect Love

 Taeyeon bumped against the door and as Baekhyun grabbed her wrist to stabilise her, she was pressed against the door. As they stared into each others eyes, Baekhyun leaned closer, their lips centimetres away.

  "Taeyeon, I have something to tell you..." He whispered.

  "I like you Baek" Taeyeon confessed first.

  "I like you too..." Baekhyun admitted. 

  "But Baek, maybe we should do the kiss sometime later? I'm not ready. Maybe next time you could tell me in advance?" Taeyeon teased. Baekhyun respected her wishes and so they sat on the bed, sharing their stories. 

  "I used to like one girl, her name was Eunji... But she didn't like me..." Baekhyun stopped abruptly. He noticed Taeyeon pouting. He couldn't believe how perfectly cute she could be doing that.

  "Taeyeon, are you jealous?" Baekhyun smirked. Taeyeon didn't reply. Instead she shared a sad story. 

  "When i was 12, my sister passed away in a car accident... At first, I was a shy and quiet girl. Nobody paid attention to me. But since the day my sister died, I totally changed. I became open,more talkative and paid more attention to my looks. My sister was 17 then, and her boyfriend was devastated. Since that day, I never saw him again. I hope he's doing well now though..." Taeyeon shared. She fought back her tears as she didn't want to let Baekhyun see her crying.

  "OH?!" Baekhyun gasped as he remembered something."My brother's girlfriend passed away in a car accident too! Is your sister's name Kim Taeeun?" Baekhyun asked. 

  " Yes!!!! How is your brother? Where is he? How come i don't see him?" Taeyeon asked

  "Oh. After your sister left, my brother was heartbroken and so my father sent him overseas to study and he will stay to manage the company there. My father is handing the company here in Korea to me. My parents are so free they can travel the world. They'll be coming back in 4 months time so I'm really lonely." Baekhyun shared.

  They sat there,each enjoying the company of the other. They found the person they knew was the one and as they talked, they experienced true happiness

 

 

The next chapter is going to be quite sad if i must say so. This is all for Chapter 2! Please leave comments!