Chapter 1

The Perfect Love

There she was. Kim Taeyeon. The smartest, most popular and the prettiest girl in school. And just opposite her, Byun Baekhyun, every girl's dream guy, was talking and laughing. At the exact moment, both turned their heads. Their eyes met, their heartbeat getting increasingly faster. Taeyeon being the open girl she was, walked over to Baekhyun and his friends, passed him a card that had her number and mouthed 'CALL ME'. Baekhyun nodded and Taeyeon walked away. 

"Woah!! Looks like somebody is in LOVE!" his best friend Chanyeol teased. Baekhyun immediately saved her number in his phone. His heart was beating faster and so was Taeyeon's. She had never felt like this before. That day, after school, Baekhyun called Taeyeon.

"He..hello? Miss Tae..taeyeon?" he stuttered. He was talking to the girl everyone liked. They had arranged to meet at Baekhyun's house where there was nobody else except for him. Taeyeon's heart fluttered as she stepped into the huge house. She was dressed in a cute shirt, matched with a miniskirt, her hair tied up in a ponytail. Baekhyun grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom. Taeyeon bumped against the door and as Baekhyun grabbed her wrist to stabilise her, she was pressed against the door. 

 

 

   Want to know how the love story is going to continue? Fnd out in the next chapter! :)