Epilogue: The story of meeting you

The story of loving you both

"Chanyeollie!" Baekhyun screamed when he found Chanyeol walking at the park one day.

"Oh, hey Baekhyun!"'

"Didn't think you'd be here! What a good coincidence, how are you?"

"Perfect, what about you?"

"The past six months were so perfect even though you had to travel."

"So, you actually enjoyed my absense and you didn't miss me?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Of course not! I missed you a lot, idiot," Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly. "Any news about you know what?"

"H-huh? No..."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes?"

"Are you really very extremely sure?"

"Maybe..."

"I need to hear all about it."

"Nothing happened, I just met a cute guy there." 'And we fell in love and I'm his boyfriend now,' but Baekhyun didn't need to know the details. Chanyeol still didn't want to tell anyone.

"Wait... So your crush isn't from here, but from China?"

"Yes? Is that bad?" Chanyeol was blushing really hard by now.

"No, not really. I just find it amusing."

"Find what amusing?"

"That you never actually went to China before and then you come back, saying your crush is from there."

"Distant relationship," at least that wasn't a complete lie.

"Doubt it. If you can't live without your best friend for six months, then how will you live without seeing your crush AT ALL?"

"Please, stop questioning my preferences. It's weird. Plus, he isn't from China, he just lives there, he's fully Korean so don't worry," this wasn't a complete blatant lie from Chanyeol. Some truth here and there is enough for Baekhyun for now.

"You're weird."

"You don't need to remind me," and then Baekhyun and Chanyeol just started talking about his adventures in China while eating ice cream from Baskin Robins.

"Anyways, how are Jongin and Sehun? If they ever hurt you, just tell me and I'll teach them a lesson."

"No don't worry, they're perfect," Surprisingly, Chanyeol's heart didn't stop at that sentence like it would have usually done. Instead, he actually felt genuine happiness for the other, something he couldn't completely feel six months ago.

"I can't wait till I see you with your boyfriend," Baekhyun teased.

"Okay really, stop. He isn't my boyfriend." Here come the lies now.

"What's his name then? And don't say that you won't tell me. You didn't tell me his name for like the past 5 years."

"K-kyungsoo. I don't even know if he likes me back or not," Chanyeol was finally letting go of his feelings for Baekhyun. He decided after Jongin, Sehun and Baekhyun got together that he'll just take a break from his life and therefore, he traveled to China as soon as possible, without informing anyone except Baekhyun so that he doesn't have to worry. When he went there, he promised himself to forget about all of his past feelings and start anew. Even Start a whole new relationship if he can. And just as if it was on cue, he met Kyungsoo. Or more like he bumped into him so hard that the latter's documents all fell on the floor and the guy gave him one of his death glares that could and would probably kill you. Chanyeol was so scared of the glare that he didn't even have the courage to bend down and pick up his papers for him. He was too scared to do so.

"Why don't you watch your way you , huh? It would be a lot easier for everyone." The guy shouted after he was done from picking up his papers.

"Hey, I-I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to do that,"

"Well, sure you didn't. But is that MY problem? No, it isn't. Now get out of my way," Chanyeol didn't know why, but he quickly grabbed the other's arm. What was that feeling he got?

"Hey, don't be so rude, okay? I said I'm sorry. If you want an even further apology, then, here's my number and I'll treat you to any place," 'that was smooth Park Chanyeol,' Chanyeol almost gave himself a pat on the back for not stuttering because of the guy's alluring beauty. As weird as it may seem, he found the guy really beautiful. Apparently, the guy was taken aback by surprise and therefore, he clutched the given paper in his hand and then quickly ran away from Chanyeol. If he stayed for two seconds longer, Chanyeol would have witnessed a creeping blush on the guy's beautiful face.

What he didn't expect though was for the pretty guy to call him the night of the same day, apologizing to Chanyeol. Something that Chanyeol thought would never happen.

"Hi, I just wanted to say sorry for blaming you on what happened today, I was just really mad at my teacher and I guess I let all of my anger get out on you. I know you don't deserve it and you were just passing by and I was the one at fault so, anyway I can repay you?" The guy sounded too sweet. Chanyeol couldn't even believe it was the guy he met a few hours ago. Maybe he had a twin?

"Just a dinner with you."

"W-what?"

"I have no other requests. Just one dinner. Anywhere you like."

"O-okay. I'll send you the address," and with that, the stunningly gorgeous guy hung up.

"What am I even doing with my life?" Said Chanyeol before throwing himself on the bed, the cell phone still in his hands. Two seconds later and the cute guy sent Chanyeol the address as well as the time. Chanyeol smiled and then locked his phone screen and then he slept with his creepy wide smile stuck on his face.

_______________________________________

"So, what are your hobbies?" Kyungsoo asked shyly while clicking his chopsticks together due to nervousness.

"Well, I like to play basketball, I like to rap and I really like going out with my friends. What about you?" Chanyeol asked curiously.

"Ah, I've been having a hard time those past few years trying to learn mandarin so I can live and study here. That's one of my hobbies. I like to swim and sing as well. I don't have much friends because of the language difference though. I was even surprised you understood me when I was shouting at you," Kyungsoo chuckled.

"I was just here to clear my mind off certain things."

"Oh. Work?"

"No, not really. Just some problems and I decided to take a break from them."

"You should have went to like Hawaii if you wanted to clear your mind off things. Not China. It's the busiest place in the world," Chuckled Kyungsoo once more. He was getting more comfortable with Chanyeol.

"True, but China is the closest country to South Korea in my point of view. I wanted to try something new. Plus, if I didn't come here, we wouldn't have met," Chanyeol smirked at that and Kyungsoo blushed.

"Yeah."

"Why did you accept my number earlier?"

"I guess cause I knew I didn't mean what I said and I should apologise sooner or later? Also, something told me to. I don't know what but it was strong."

"Hm. Well, I'm glad you did so."

"Wait, what's your major in college?"

"Mine is music."

"Oh, same. Even though my parents said they'd disown me if I did so," Kyungsoo giggled.

"And you still did it?" Chanyeol asked, bewildered.

"Life, my friend, is made for adventures. What's the adventure in studying biology and business? The most adventurous subjects to me were drama and music and I took both. I will make it to Hollywood and I'll show them," Kyungsoo smiled just at the thought of being noticed.

"Oh, so I'm going to be a famous person's best friend, huh?" Chanyeol smirked.

"No, not best friend, aim for something bigger," Kyungsoo stated bluntly.

"You got some confidence there. I like it," Chanyeol kept smirking.

"Oh yeah?"

"So, what am I going to be to our famous Kyungsoo? A friend? Best friend? A-"

"Lover?" Chanyeol heard someone continue his sentence, but it definitely wasn't Kyungsoo since a much deeper voice rumbled behind the cutie.

"Kris! What are you doing here? You almost scared me to death!" Kyungsoo said with his hand clutching his shirt.

"Oops, my bad. Now, who is that y human sitting over there?"

"Oh god, please stop embarrassing me. It's good enough that I keep up with you in college."

"I don't want to interrupt but, who's this? How does he know Korean?"

"I am Wu Yi Fan. You may call me Kris and nothing else or I'll kick you really hard because I don't like people calling me with my real name. You may not call me giant or stupid. Get it? And about the Korean part, you're not the only smart person over here."

"This is exactly why I don't like hanging out with you in public."

"Aw, I'm touched. This is the nicest thing you've told me so far."

"I don't doubt your words for some reason at that."

"Shut up, y. Not because you're y you can interrupt our conversation. Get me?" Chanyeol nodded.

"Anyways, are you doing something next week's Thursday, Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes he's going out with me on a romantic date."

"You'd be the last person on earth I'd ever go with on a date. Much more a romantic one. And no Chanyeol, I'm not doing anything next week really."

"Will you go out with me then?"

"No he won't."

"Yes I will. Kris, now that you've annoyed us and ruined most of the night as well as ate our dinner, don't think I haven't noticed, will you PLEASE GO AWAY!" Kyungsoo shouted angrily making Kris yelp and run out of the restaurant quickly.

"Definitely not what I expected on my first week of holiday, but close enough. I said I wanted something new didn't I?" Chanyeol laughed.

"I bet this is the newest thing you've ever seen in your life."

"Can't deny that. Wait. Don't tell me he's your best friend."

"Honestly? I only befriended him because of his Korean abilities and skills and I one hundred percent regret it. I'm better off alone anyway."

"Aw, you got me. Don't worry. I must thank you, my problems have been quite disappearing since today," Chanyeol smiled widely.

"I don't mean to pass your personal space but, what was your problem? I may be able to help you after all."

"Don't worry. You are."

_______________________________

At the night of that day, Chanyeol had been smiling widely to himself while remembering today's events. This is exactly what happened to him when he first fell in love. He thought about his crush a lot (all the time), not wanting his mind to wander off at any other topic but the beautiful male. This is what it felt like to fall in love. He knew it and he was ready for it this time. Why not give it a go when the other seems to like him as well? Or so he thought.

_______________________________

The next morning, Chanyeol couldn't wait any longer without having to listen to Kyungsoo's smooth alluring voice and therefore, he called him.

"Hey! Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol greeted cheerfully.

"Ugh hi," Kyungsoo grunted.

"Oh did I wake you up? It's only 5 am though..."

"Only. 5. am?" Kyungsoo's eye twitched at that. "I WAS SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP TWO HOURS LATER AND NOW YOU WOKE ME UP!"

"Gee I'm sorry. You don't have to be so rude about it Kyung... I swear it's like you're bipolar or something."

"AM I THE ONE WHO WAKES UP PEOPLE SO ING EARLY IN THE MORNING? NO! NOW HANG UP BEFORE I CUT ALL OF MY TIES WITH YOU!"

"Okay calm down," and Chanyeol hung up, astonished with what just happened. "Where the hell did I go wrong?" Chanyeol said before running his hand through his silky hair. "That guy is just... Ughhhh!" Chanyeol now threw his body on his bed and slept again, trying to forget his perfect starter for the day. Chanyeol now wouldn't be able to call him at all for a whole week in fear that he'll be shouted at and it was going to be hell. He mentally and physically groaned at this thought.

____________________________

"Listen Kyungsoo, I'm really sorry about what happened last week's morning, I just-" Chanyeol was cut off when Kyungsoo kissed his cheek instead of shouting at him again. "Just like I said, bipolar. One time you're all lovey dovey and the other you're scarier than Satan himself and don't you try denying it."

"Well, no one sane calls someone at 5 am and expects them to answer enthusiastically."

"Well I do."

"Who said you're sane? Plus I'm not that scary."

"You haven't heard yourself, have you? You said you'd cut off all my ties with you," Chanyeol said before pouting.

"We both know that ain't happening. I'm in too deep already," but Kyungsoo whispered the last sentence, hoping Chanyeol wouldn't hear it however, he did because of his  big helpful ears.

"Too deep in what, huh?" Chanyeol said before smirking.

"Nothing," Kyungsok felt his ears and cheeks burning with blood surging through them.

"Aww, you're blushing. How cute," Chanyeol said while pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Don't. I'll kill you and your family," Kyungsoo threatened.

"SEE? This is what I'm talking about. You need to sort it out to be honest."

"I just can't help it. I hate it when people do that. I'm not a toy."

"No, you're a beautiful human being. That's what you are," Chanyeol said and hugged Kyungsoo afterwards.

"Please. You're squishing me. Can't. Breath," Kyungsoo puffed out.

"Oops. Sorry," Chanyeol said and released Kyungsoo with a sheepish smile.

"Now that we've reached the restaurant after walking for let's say 6 kilometres, how about we actually eat?" Kyungsoo offered.

"Very good idea, let's go. Wait. Would Kris be here?" Chanyeol gasped. That guy was crazy.

"Let's hope not," Kyungsoo said and entered the restaurant.

"So, same table as last week?"

"Yeah. It was nice," Kyungsoo said and made his way to the table. He sat on the chair as Chanyeol shuffled his way to the stand to get a menu and then he came and sat down as well.

"Now, what will you order?" Chanyeol asked.

"Maybe some dumplings or jajangmyeon. What about you?"

"Same," and Chanyeol called the waiter to place their order. The waiter wrote the order briefly and left swiftly.

"How many days are left till you leave?" Kyungsoo asked, sadness lingering in his voice.

"Wow, you already want to get rid of me?" Chanyeol laughed.

"No! I just...don't want you to leave," Kyungsoo whispered.

"Well, it's quite up to me. I'll stay till all my mind is clear. So about let's say three months or more."

"Okay good. Not so soon," Kyungsoo smiled at that.

"But why do you not want me to go?" Chanyeol really wanted to know already whether the guy liked him or not. He knows it's really too soon for that but, he can't stand it.

"I just... don't want you to go cause...I wanna be with you."

"Wait, what do you mean? I thought we were just friends?" Chanyeol needed to confirm the others feelings already. He didn't want to disappoint him but that's going to be for exactly 5 seconds. What harm is it gonna do?

"Wait. Just... friends?" Chanyeol noticed that Kyungsoo's eyes started to become glossy, indicating that it was tearing up. Kyungsoo looked lifeless, but sad. "Excuse me, I need to go, friend," and with that, Kyungsoo hurried to the bathroom. Why when he could have ran outside? Chanyeol wasn't sure but he couldn't care less right now. He was so happy that Kyungsoo likes him back. That made it easier to confess now. Chanyeol immediately ran to the bathroom and checked all the stalls till he found only one occupied. Sobs and sniffs filled the air and Chanyeol couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Hey, Kyung," Chanyeol said, not sure what to say or what to start with.

"What the do you want you ? You deserve to go to hell for leading me on, making me think that you actually like me."

"And I do. You have passed my test Do Kyungsoo. You are officially my love now, that I know you care for my feelings. And now that I know you like me, it's easier for me to confess. Do Kyungsoo, I know we've met just one week ago. It wasn't the best meeting of all but I was so allured and blinded by your beauty. I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole day and when you called at the same night, my heart filled with happiness and I knew I should make a move, and so I did. I can't help but thank myself for doing that because, I like you Do Kyungsoo. Now please open the door and actually face me because i look like a psycho talking to himself right now," Chanyeol said with a smile on his face. When Kyungsoo went out, his eyes were puffy as well as red from all the crying however he had a wide, from ear to ear, smile on his pretty face.

"Park Chanyeol. I think I love you," Kyungsoo said then threw himself onto Chanyeol and hugged him real tight. He put his head on Chanyeol's chest and started crying.

"Hey, stop crying. I promise you from today, I will never make you cry, okay?" Chanyeol said while leaning and kissing Kyungsoo's tears away from his flaring up cheeks. Kyungsoo nodded then kissed Chanyeol's cheek briefly.

"That's all I get after my hearty confession?" Chanyeol pouted.

"For now, yes," Kyungsoo smiled.

"You know, I would have never thought that my first confession would be in a bathroom."

"Neither did I and that's why we should get out of here already," Kyungsoo said and grabbed Chanyeol's arm to pull him out of the bathroom with him.

"So let's eat and then leave, okay?"

"Yup."

_____________________________

"Today was nice except for a certain fifteen minutes but other than that, it was perfect."

"I know, right?" Chanyeol giggled.

"Goodnight then."

"Hey, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol said, making Kyungsoo stop in his steps.

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo said and turned with a heartwarming smile.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Chanyeol said nervously while setting his gaze on the floor and bitting his lip.

"H-huh?" Kyungsoo said, confused. "B-but, you're not even living here."

"So?" Chanyeol honestly couldn't see the point.

"It'll be hard to reach you. I can't live like that, not able to see my boyfriend for a long time. It's hard."

"And it's not hard living without seeing your crush? What's the difference?"

"True. I'll...think about it," Kyungsoo stated and then turned around to walk his way home while Chanyeol did the same, only his hotel was in the opposite way. He walked with his wide creepy grin stuck on his face.

___________________________________

"Yes," as soon as Kyungsoo reached Chanyeol, he blurted out without any starters.

"Really?" Chanyeol said with hopeful shimmering eyes.

"Yes," Kyungsoo gave away a timid smile.

"YAY!" Chanyeol said excitedly before launching himself at Kyungsoo, squashing him in the process. After Kyungsoo was squeezed for the day, he gave Chanyeol a peck on his cheek however, Chanyeol wasn't satisfied enough and pecked Kyungsoo's lips, making him gasp.

"Sorry. Couldn't resist," Chanyeol winked and Kyungsoo blushed then nodded. "Let's go then!"

"Where are we going today?"

"The theme park!"

"Wait what? We didn't plan on doing this!"

"Which makes it more fun. Now, no excuses. Let's go," Chanyeol said and took Kyungsoo's hand and intertwined his hand with the other's. He had wanted to this for a while and now that he did, he was loving every bit of it. Apparently, Kyungsoo was as well since he squeezed Chanyeol's hand, confirming that he was comfortable enough.

"Yeah, let's go," Kyungsoo confirmed.

______________________________

"But I'm scared!" Kyungsoo shouted at Chanyeol with cuteness filling his face. This was his only way of convincing Chanyeol.

"Oh come on, it's just the roller coaster! Who goes to the theme park without riding the roller coaster?"

"Me!"

"Now, don't be like my stubborn best friend and come with me!"

"Your best friend didn't like roller coasters?"

"More like he'd vomit from them."

"Who's your best friend?"

"I know your plan. Don't change the topic. Now let's go!" Chanyeol said before he grabbed Kyungsoo's hand tightly and pulled him towards the roller coaster line. They waited patiently till their turn came and they were seated in their allocated seats then the metal protective bar came in front of them. This was when Kyungsoo lost it.

"Please,pretty please Chanyeol I'm still not ready! I may die!" Kyungsoo whined childishly.

"No you won't. Shut up and take it like a man," Chanyeol joked then kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. I'm with you baby," when Chanyeol said the last two sentences, Kyungsoo instantly calmed down, only his breath hitched a little. And then, the ride started with its accelerated speed.

"Chanyeol! This is so fun!" Kyungsoo screamed.

"I know right!" Chanyeol yelled back at Kyungsoo. The air was mostly filled with their over joyed screams and their in between deep breaths.

When the ride actually ended, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were extremely tired even though all they did was basically scream their lungs out. Kyungsoo put his head on Chanyeol's shoulder and stayed still, trying to even out his wild breathing.

"Hey, are you alive?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Depends on what your concept of being alive is. Cause in my point of view, I sure as hell died as soon as the ride started."

"Let's go home then, you seem quite tired."

"I'm very glad you noticed," Kyungsoo stated sarcastically.

"Do you wanna go back with me to the hotel?"

"As long as there is a mattress I could throw my body on and sleep for an eternity then yes," Kyungsoo said with a wide smile.

"We'll go there then," Chanyeol kissed the top of Kyungsoo's head them grabbed his hand and lead him to the parking lot were Kyungsoo's car was waiting.

__________________________

"Wake me up after a century," Kyungsoo said then threw himself on the bed. "Oh my god!" Kyungsoo moaned.

"What?"

"The bed is so comfy and soft," Kyumgsoo said then nuzzled his nose in the pillow and spread out his body so every limb would have lots of space.

"I wanna sleep too!" Chanyeol pouted. "Hey, move over or I won't bring you here again," Chanyeol said then Kyungsoo groaned and shifted to the right side of the white fluffy bed.

"Thanks," but the only reply Chanyeol received was a low whimper from the semi dead male beside him.

'This is my perfect chance,' Chanyeol thought and the next second he was hugging Kyungsoo during his sleep with his arms around the male's lean body. Maybe he really did find happiness. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms unknowingly around Chanyeol's strong frame and nuzzled his head further in Chanyeol's clothed chest and when he was in a good comfortable position he stopped moving and just focused on his breathing. Chanyeol sighed then dropped his chin on Kyungsoo's head and fell into a deep slumber with his beloved boyfriend.

___________________________

What Kyungsoo woke up to was what he had been dreaming about every night since he has met Chanyeol. His legs entangled with Chanyeol's, arms holding each other tightly as if promising that they'd never leave each other and his head against Chanyeol's well built chest. His heart fluttered at this sight and he couldn't help but close his eyes again just to enjoy the moment but then, Chanyeol stirred in his sleep and he woke up.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" Chanyeol's voice was deeper than ever and husky as soon as he woke up and this made Kyungsoo fangirl internally over his boyfriend.

"Let me just say that I chose the perfect pillow tonight."

"Who said you chose it?" Chanyeol smirked, something he's used to do when he's teasing Kyungsoo nowadays.

"Wait, what? Are you admitting that you ually harassed me during my sleep?" Kyungsoo laughed.

"Maybe not ually though. Not yet, at least," Chanyeol said with a smirk and Kyungsoo blushed.

"Just sleep for five more minutes," Chanyeol said then closed his eyes.

"Okay," Kyungsoo said then let out a deep breath then closed his eyes as well.

__________________________

Chanyeol woke up first the second time and let's just say that they didn't close their eyes for only five minutes. He caressed Kyungsoo's face and hair while he was waking him up.

"Wake up babe, we slept for another two hours," Chanyeol laughed as Kyungsoo tried forming words however, his tries where in vain as his sentence was fully incoherent.

"Fine," Kyungsok finally let out after multiple tries.

"So I was thinking when I should go back to Korea. I miss my friends and I already missed too many classes for college."

"But you only stayed for one month, that's not enough for me!" Kyungsoo was fully awake now because of the threatening subject.

" I know but-"

"No buts. Stay," Kyungsoo said angrily and possessively then he hugged Chanyeol tight with a frown on his face.

"You never fail to convince me, Do Kyungsoo," Chanyeol sighed.

"YAY!" Kyungsoo jumped out of bed and dragged Chanyeol along with him.

"Where to?"

"My apartment to grab some things."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna sleep over for the rest of the week. That's one hell of a bed. I want this week to be very memorable. Okay?"

"I like this."

"Let's go then."
___________________________

"Wait a second, what is today?" Kyungsoo asked, panicking.

"Monday."

"..." Kyungsoo face palmed. "I have class right now," Kyungsoo then fell and sat with his back to the wall of his apartment with his hands on his face.

"Are you very late?"

"It started five minutes ago."

"And why are you exactly sitting down right now? You can catch this class! At least just for attendance!"

"True. Wanna come or just stay in the apartment?"

"How long is the class?"

"One hour."

"Sprint your way to the car. Don't wait for me."

"Kay, love ya. Oh! And take this bag with you to the hotel okay?"

"Yup, sure thing. See ya!" Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a chaste kiss on his lips then Kyungsoo went running down the stairs while Chanyeol took the elevator since he was in no hurry at all.

"You sure drive me crazy, Do Kyungsoo," Chanyeol muttered under his breath with a wide smile on his face as the elevator doors closed. He surely did fall in love.

___________________________

The next couple of months were the most perfect ones for both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Every single date went so smoothly with some lovey dovey moments as well as funny ones, but they held on each and every memory, not letting go. They never ever fought with each other, not once. Not even a small argument. Their lives were the definition of perfection. Or so they thought...

"You can't even do that? Wow, I guess I am better after all," Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Hey, don't tease me about it," Chanyeol pouted then the waitress came to their table to take their order.

"One rarely cooked meat with mashed potatoes, please," Chanyeol said while smiling.

"Make that two," Kyungsoo said while gritting his teeth.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked with concern lingering in his deep voice.

"Why don't you go ask the hottie waitress, huh? Seems like she'll know better than me."

"Wait, what are you exactly implying?" Chanyeol asked, offended as well as slightly angry.

"I'm not implying anything, but your actions are really worth questioning," Kyungsoo said threatingly with his famous death glare. Chanyeol gulped. He still couldn't get over that stare.

"I haven't done anything wrong, Kyung."

"Sure you didn't. Is this your best way of ruining my evening? Just like what happened months ago? Just a different way? I like how you have an assortment," Kyungsoo snorted.

"You are breaking my heart. I can't believe you're actually thinking that I was flirting with this waitress."

"Weren't you? I'm pretty sure you were."

"No I wasn't! I would never look at anyone else as long as you're with me and as long as you love me however apparently, you don't," Chanyeol said with tears b in his eyes and then slammed his hands on the table and stomped his way outside, hoping that Kyungsoo would come after him, but he didn't.

"Does he really not love me anymore?" Chanyeol scoffed. "Why was I even wasting my time. I know that I have no luck with anyone."

___________________________

"Chanyeol, open this damn door or I will break it and I won't pay the money for fixing it."

"No. I'm leaving and that's it."

"As if I'll allow you? You have no chance against me."

"I'm taller and stronger than you, I'm pretty sure I do have a chance."

"Since when was it by taller or stronger?"

"Since now," Chanyeol said then opened the door, swinging it open quickly. Kyungsoo as soon as the door opened threw his arms at Chanyeol and squeezed the life out of him.

"You're not leaving and I can assure you that. At least not when we're on bad terms."

"From what I remember, you're the one who started all of this. I never wanted any of it."

"I know and I'm sorry for it, okay? Please, listen. Back then I was just... jealous. I don't like you giving that perfect smile of yours to other people. I don't like you talking to strangers a lot. I know I'm possessive and I can't help it so I'm saying it now, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I don't want us to break up. Ever," Kyungsoo was crying by now, tears streaming down his smooth cheeks.

"Neither do I, but I can't believe you thought that I'd ever cheat on you. Not in your absence, not in your presence. I'll never do it, I'm sorry as well for not acting maturely about it," Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo tightly then kissed him. This was their first kiss. Their first real kiss. Not a peck, but a deep and passionate one. Chanyeol was waiting for this time stopping moment for a long time. It felt like the whole world stopped and butterflies were flying around them. Just as if it was...magical. And to both of them, it was.

"Don't leave, please," Kyungsoo said when they broke apart to catch their breaths.

"I won't, not yet," Chanyeol was actually really planning to leave after two days. He doesn't know how he'll break these news to his possessive boyfriend.
___________________________

"I'm sorry, but I'll have to go tomorrow. I can't not go. I missed too many months of college. I may even repeat a year at this rate. I can't risk it. I'm sorry,"
Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo, wanting to comfort the other a bit.

"It's okay. You were going to have to leave one day anyways. Right?" Kyungsoo seemed to take the news well enough. Only his tears were indicating otherwise.

"Yeah. I'll visit again. I'll have to." Chanyeol smiled.

"Let me sleep with you today then, okay? I'll drive you to the airport tomorrow morning."

"Okay," Chanyeol said and took Kyungsoo's hand and kissed his palm then his wrist.

"You know, for me, you seem to be more beautiful each day. Is this what falling in love feels like?" Chanyeol confessed.

"I don't know, but for me, you seem to be funnier, cuter and taller each day," Kyungsoo giggled.

"Hey! I'm not that tall."

"Have you even measured your height before?" Kyungsoo laughed loudly. "Besides, that's the only word you focused on?" Kyungsoo smiled.

"Of course not, but it's the one that grabbed my attention the most," Chanyeol chuckled. "Thank you, Kyungsoo. Thank you for being with me, for showing me what falling in love feels like, for making me feel loved, for making me forget every single problem in my whole life and just focus on the present and the future," Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's forehead sweetly.

"Don't mind me asking again but I really want to know that problem of yours that I fixed!" Kyungsoo huffed.

"Okay. Don't get angry like that," Chanyeol chuckled again. "So, once upon a time, there was a Chanyeol. This Chanyeol had fallen deeply in love with his own best friend without noticing. The only thing he had wanted was him. However, the guy already had someone in his heart. He didn't have a place for our Chanyeol. Our Chanyeol helped him get with the two people he loved the most with a broken heart. He was really happy for his best friend but, a little part in him was really sad that they couldn't be together. Chanyeol was really sad, to the point that he became depressed and decided to put a stop to his misery by doing new things. He decided to go to a new country, make new friends and even learn a new language. He was going to forget everything behind him. And on the first day of his holiday, he bumped into a cute but really angry guy. His name was Kyungsoo. Chanyeol, when he first saw the guy, was mesmerised by his stunning beauty. He was speechless. He really wanted to know him more. Go out with him. And so he gave him his number and soon, they got together as a cute loveable couple that would never ever separate from each other and will live happily ever after. The end, now, go to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow," Chanyeol said and kissed Kyungsoo softly then pulled him in his arms to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a depressing day.

___________________________

"Are you sure about this?" Kyungsoo asked with a frown etched on his face.

"I have to, Kyungsoo. I don't really have a choice," Chanyeol sighed. "I'll see you again. I promise you my love," Chanyeol then leaned in to kiss Kyungsoo fully. A passionate deep kiss was what he wanted to end his joyful holiday with.

"I love you. I'll wait for you," Kyungsoo smiled, trying to be strong.

"And I'll come back. Bye, now. I'm late."

"Bye. I love you," Kyungsoo whispered the last sentence. Now Kyungsoo had a small competition with himself. How many days will pass till he gets fully crazy without his boyfriend? If one passes then this would be a miracle to him...

___________________________

And so, when Chanyeol met Baekhyun, he knew for sure that the other will bombard him with curious questions about his relationship status but he wasn't ready yet to reveal everything. He figured that it was too much to tell so he just said that he had a crush on the guy. What wasn't expected was for Kyungsoo to call in the middle of his and Baekhyun's small conversation.

"Hello?" Chanyeol answered his cell, not sure who called since he didn't check.

"Chanyeol! God baby I missed you so much! I want you so bad" Kyungsoo whined.

"I miss you too," Chanyeol smiled, forgetting altogether that Baekhyun was still right beside him.

"How's Korea? I really miss my country."

"It's perfect! You should come soon," Chanyeol chuckled.

"God your chuckle is so y. Is it bad that I'm fanboying over it right now?" Kyungsoo giggled.

"No that's pretty normal. I really do miss your beautiful face. Your eyes. Your everything! I'm slowly going crazy without seeing you," Baekhyun by now was staring at Chanyeol with a smirk stuck on his face as well as a raised eyebrow. He was going to embarrass Chanyeol today. That's his goal set for the day.

"I can't wait to see you again."

"Same babe."

"I am outside the lecture hall right now. I have a class. I'll call you when I'm done, okay?"

"Of course. I love you."

"Love you too," Kyungsoo said then hung up quickly. Chanyeol turned his head to see a smirking Baekhyun facing him.

"How much of this conversation have you actually heard?"

"Are you one hundred percent sure that you don't know whether he likes you or not?" Baekhyun continued to smirk.

"Ummm....maybe?" Chanyeol laughed sheepishly and rubbed his neck.

"It's not nice to lie, Chanyeol," Baekhyun giggled.

"Fine," Chanyeol groaned. "We got together from the first week I was there. Anything else?"

"How far?"

"Are you really asking me this.... Just kissing and I won't go further until he's fully ready."

"You're a good boyfriend, Chanyeol."

"At least you've noticed."

___________________________

"Thank god! I don't have to repeat the year! Praise the Lord!" Chanyeol jumped happily.

"Consider yourself very lucky," Jongin snickered.

"That's so true. I can't be more lucky than this."

"Actually, I think I got better news," Baekhyun smirked.

"What? I got an A* in my test?"

"Dude, I'm talking about good news. Not a miracle. Now, don't interrupt me."

"Okay."

"So apparently, if what I heard was right, there's a transfer student coming in about let's say a month and a half or less."

"So?"

"He's from China," Chanyeol's ears perked up at this.

"S-so?"

"His name I think was...Do Kyungsoo? I ain't sure." Baekhyun smirked again.

"Wait. Wha-?" When realisation struck him hard, he ran quickly to the garden and took his cell and called Kyungsoo quickly.

"Hello?"

"Kyungsoooooo why didn't you tell me?" Chanyeol whined.

"Tell you what?" Kyungsoo faked confusion.

"That you're coming here! Did Baekhyun really have to tell me?"

"I guess no news go unknown in your college huh?"

"Yeah that's quite true. Can't deny that."

"Give me the phone!" Chanyeol heard a deep rumble over the phone. He's not sure whether he can handle talking to Kris. "I swear Kyung, if you give him the phone, I'll act like I don't know you when you come," Chanyeol threatened jokingly.

"He's too strong, sorry, he just really wants to talk to you," Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Listen here y, my patience is fully gone now. You don't just come here, stay for a few months and take my best friend away from me. Who will I be with now?" Whined Kris.

"Don't worry, I'll hook you up with your crush before I leave. Happy now?" Kyungsoo sighed.

"He has a crush?" Chanyeol chuckled. "Really, who can tolerate you anyways?"

"Kyungsoo can."

"No I can't!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"I'll miss you kyungieeee!" Kris screamed and hugged Kyungsoo tightly.

"If you're hugging him right now I suggest for your own good Kris to take your hands off him or else."

"Okay calm down, possessive," Kris smirked. "But really, if you two don't visit me once you've settled there, I won't be very happy."

"Don't worry, I know I will. China is nice. I'd definitely go back."

"Good that! I'll leave you too then to say goodbye, okay?"

"Yeah sure."

"By the way Chanyeol, consider yourself lucky that you won Kyungsoo's heart. He always acts hard to get," Kris laughed and Chanyeol chuckled.

"I know I am," Chanyeol smiled. 

"Hey babe, we have a class after five minutes. I'll call you later okay?"

"Of course. Bye Kyung," Chanyeol hung up then. Can his life get any better? This is exactly what he wished for everyday, only that it happened with a better person.

______________________

Chanyeol was now waiting at the airport with all of his patience running out. He couldn't wait anymore! His love was going to go out of that door in exactly 5 minutes! These five minutes were so slow that he thought that they were an hour! Even a year! Then suddenly, the door opened and a running at full speed Kyungsoo was in view. Chanyeol waited for him with his arms open wide. As soon as Kyungsoo reached Chanyeol, instead of hugging him, he kissed him full, exploring every small bit of his open mouth. They kissed for what seemed like years. Then they broke apart and hugged.

"Kyung! I missed you so much!"

"Same here, Chan. I couldn't take it anymore that I wasn't with you and I decided to continue studying here."

"Best choice ever!" Chanyeol leaned in to kiss him again, roughly but quickly.

"So, I really wanted to see that best friend of yours! Is he here?"

"No, but we can pay him a visit at his boyfriends' house, hope they aren't doing anything too important," Chanyeol smirked as he opened his car's door for Kyungsoo.

"Thanks," Kyungsoo blushed.

"Let's go then," Chanyeol winked and started the car as soon as he closed his door.

___________________________

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol hugged the small guy and Kyungsoo coughed deliberately.

"Hey, Chanyeol. Oh you got company!" Baekhyun smiled at Kyungsoo.

"Hi," Kyungsoo waved at him shyly.

"Come in! Jongin and Sehun are inside. I'll call them. Make yourself at home. You don't know how happy i am that I finally met you. Chanyeol used to talk about you a lot!" Baekhyun exclaimed then ran inside the house and a loud 'Jongin' and 'Sehun' were heard.

"What now? Oh. Hey!" Sehun said.

"He's cute, Chanyeol. Good choice!" Jongin smirked then laughed.

"We just came back from the airport so he's still tired. Don't scare him," Chanyeol chuckled.

"I'm not! It's okay," Kyungsoo smiled.

"So how's that giant with you? If he doesn't treat you like a queen, then tell me because that means that something is definitely wrong with him," Baekhyun winked.

"He's.... perfect," Kyungsoo couldn't describe him in any other words. Park Chanyeol in Do Kyungsoo's eyes is perfect. Not one flaw. His eyes, big, shiny and cute. His ears, huge and cute as well. His nose, moderate and perfect. His lips are the perfectest shade of pink that no lipstick or lipgloss can ever imitate. His skin was as soft as silk. His personality was the best. Cheerful, bubbly and amusing but at the same time he's passionate, romantic and loving. Kyungsoo could never ever ask for more. He was happy, finally.

"Seems like you're doing a great job at protecting him, Park Chanyeol. Well done," Jongin stated.

"For god's sake, why is everyone saying my full name? Are you possibly trying to memorise it?" Chanyeol laughed. "Plus, my job is a lot easier than yours, Jongin. So you better keep up," Chanyeol winked

"How is it harder?" Baekhyun and Sehun questioned at the same time.

"Well, I got two people to take care of. He's got only one, but don't worry I'll protect you with all of my life," Jongin said then brought his hand up to his forehead for a salute.

"You better," Baekhyun snickered.

"We'll kill you if you cower out. You know I have absolutely no problem with that," Sehun said with a fake glare.

"Okay, okay. Calm down you two," Jongin brought both of his hands up in defence.

"So, Kyungsoo, since Chanyeol doesn't want to say, how did you two meet?" Baekhyun asked

"I think I'll pass," Kyungsoo chuckled. "Thank you for not saying, Chanyeol," Kyungsoo fake whispered.

"Please! I'm really dying out of curiosity here!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Take a guess each," Kyungsoo said.

"Nightclub," Baekhyun said.

"Theme park?" Sehun said.

"Chanyeol's hotel room," Jongin said

"Wait, what? How could we have met in my room?"

"I don't know, just a guess," Jongin shrugged.

"None of them," Kyungsoo stated. "Is it okay if I say?"

"I think I'm the one that should be asking you this!" Chanyeol replied.

"Okay so, I was walking on the street, literally mad. I was so mad that I couldn't even look infront of me. I suddenly bumped into a hard body and all of my papers from my last lecture went flying all over the pavement. I started screaming at the guy during and after I collected my papers. I was taking my leave after I kicked his but then he held my arm and gave me his number. The end."

"Why were you mad?"

"My professor gave me a 76% instead of a 85% because my handwriting was bad. It's good enough that I didn't end up killing him, but I did punch him... a multiple times," Kyungsoo smiled at the memory.

"Yup you should have been mad, definitely," Sehun said.

"Well, this is the story of how we met!" Chanyeol said and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's neck from the back.

"It so looks like you're trying to choke him to death to be honest," Jongin laughed loudly.

" you, Kim Jongin."

"No thanks, I only want Baekhyun and Sehun," Jongin smirked.

"Oooh, so we have a fivesome now?" Sehun said enthusiastically.

"No!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun shouted at the same time. They all laughed afterwards.

"I guess we have to go now. I want to spend some time with my Kyungie."

"Ew, dude, we don't want to know anything about your life," Jongin said.

"I didn't mean that you dirty minded idiot!" Chanyeol shouted and Kyungsoo blushed really hard.

"Okay relax, just joking," Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo. "It was a pleasure meeting you Kyungsoo. Can I get a hug till next time?"

"Sure," Kyungsoo said and hugged Jongin.

"Make sure to visit!" Baekhyun giggled.

"We'll wait for you!" Sehun smiled.

"Thanks! Bye guys!" Kyungsoo said and they both waved.

"Bye!" And the door closed.

"So, we go back to the apartment or?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Sounds like a good idea," Chanyeol smiled and took Kyungsoo's hand in his.

___________________________

"Kyungsoo, I wanted to say something," Chanyeol smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, for everything."

"No, thank you for letting me get rid of Kris!" Kyungsoo laughed.

"Do you really hate him that much?"

"Nah, not really. He was a good friend."

"Scary, but a good friend."

"Yup," Kyungsoo quickly leaned in to place a small kiss on Chanyeol's lips but Chanyeol pushed Kyungsoo on his back and pinned him to the bed and roughly kissed him.

"I'll never leave you, so don't you ever leave me."

"I won't," Kyungsoo smiled.

 

A/N: The promised epilogue! I still didn't edit it though so I'm sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes. Thank you for reading!