Final

The story of loving you both

Baekhyun was 100% done. Yes, he was so done with this situation. A situation were the two love of your lives are always together around you acting all lovey dovey, annoying the out of you. However, why should he be annoyed of this simple public affection? Simply because the couple don't pay any attention to their surroundings! They don't pay attention wether their third wheel for the night is actually comfortable with them being like this all day. The only thing they actually didn't do was have in public (not sure how would Baekhyun react if this actually occurred). But, Baekhyun can't help loving them, even if his heart is broken each time he's with them, but not actually with them. He would always pray at night to make them both his. Claim them both and live with them happily ever after.

Now, Sehun and Jongin were always oblivious to their surroundings. They never noticed anyone around them until they either went home or slept. This was just because they loved each other too much, they were blinded by the outer world because of their undeniable love. They were inseparable, like twins stuck to each other from birth, except that they're lovers. Baekhyun always wanted to confess his feelings to both of them, shout at them for not even considering his feelings for a second. Just because he's their bestfriend only doesn't mean that he doesn't love them that way. He always wanted to prove his love to them, however, his cowardliness would take over him before he could even open his mouth, which made confessing the new mission impossible to Baekhyun. He knows that he can never win their hearts however, he doesn't want to let go before trying. He always took care of them. He got them food with him to college even if there's food at the canteen. He even sometimes held both of their heavy bags while they just walked with intertwined hands and kissing every two seconds. His heart is slowly breaking, affected by each and every kiss between them that he sees. He almost wishes he wasn't alive, living this nightmare. Of course, heaven would be better than this upside down life of his, right?

"Baekhynnie, would you please do this for me? I couldn't finish it at home," said the overly enthusiastic Oh Sehun.

'Of course you couldn't, you were just all over Jongin at home that you couldn't even finish your own homework,' Baekhyun had wanted to say and was on the verge of saying but then he realised that wasn't nice.

"Yeah I'll do it."

"Thank you hyung!" Said Sehun before running to Jongin. Baekhyun just gave up on life right then and there. Now he even has to do twice the work. Sighing, he dragged his legs up the stairs while mumbling to himself about how he should seek new best friends but then he reminded himself that he loves them and got rid of the idea immediately.

As soon as he reached the library, he had officially given up on humanity.

'A library is supposed to be a quiet place. A .ING .QUIET .PLACE. It shouldn't be noisy you es' Baekhyun was this close to say what he had in mind before he shut himself up, trying to maintain a calm composure. Even though it was almost impossible in this rowdiness, he managed to finish Sehun's work quickly and as soon as he was done he pushed himself of the chair and ran outside of the library. The noise in there was above extreme that he thought his ear drums were about to burst.

"There you go, all done," Baekhyun said exhaustedly after giving Sehun his book and then throwing his arms over his eyes after sitting down on his desk. There goes all his hard work.

"Thanks hyung! Don't know what I can do without you!"

"Stop with your cheesiness and your attempted cuteness and get to the point," Baekhyun had even stopped trying to be nice with words. All he can do is either scream at people while swearing or just shut up and not say a word and it was mostly the second choice. He figured that words didn't matter that much anyways.

"Well, Jongin and I wanted to go to the theme park and wanted you to join us!" Another third wheeling night now, is it?

"Why do you want me accompanying you both?"

"Because it will be fun, hyung!"

"It's not a date?"

"Nope it isn't, just a fun night" ha, yeah, sure.

"It's not like I have a choice anyways, you'll drag me there with you so, I'd rather go willingly than dragged out of my bed," said Baekhyun after throwing his head on the desk with a loud, audible sound.

"Okay hyung, it's this weekend by the way," Baekhyun just hopes that they don't kiss way too often this time or he'll really swear at them.

____________________________

"Ughhh Can't I please go home already? We've been to every single ride, you've held hands and kissed already, what's left?" Baekhyun groaned.

"No hyung! We still didn't go to the roller coaster!" Screamed Jongin through the crowd's loud noise.

"And you know I can't or I'll vomit badly," groaned Baekhyun louder this time.

"Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure?"

"I think I'm already past this level after hanging out with you both."

"So what? What have you got to lose? Just ride with us!"

"Fine," Baekhyun sighed and gave up.

And of course, after the ride, Baekhyun was extremely nauseous and had to unfortunately (fortunately) excuse himself from them to regain his mind as well as his full consciousness.

"Do you need us to take you home?" Asked Sehun innocently (not).

"Nah I'm fine, just... you continue with your day," said Baekhyun with a heavy heart as well as a fake smile.

"Okay go home safely!" Said the couple before leaving the gate quickly to carry on with their interrupted fun.

'Of course they'd be happy without me, what was I even thinking?'

Baekhyun just couldn't go home that night, he felt like he would kill himself if he did and therefore, he went to Chanyeol's place uninvited and stayed there while getting drunk, not caring about the world.

"Why can't they just ing notice me? I tried everything. Being a gentleman, helping them out as well as being their doctor sometimes! What else can I do?" Said the still drunk Baekhyun.

"Hey man, you just have to confess. Some people are just either too stupid to notice things like that or too oblivious. Then in this case, your only solution is to actually confess."

"I always tried but then I felt all my courage disappear as soon as I was facing them both," Baekhyun was crying by now and he couldn't contain his feelings alright.

"You'll have to sooner or later Baek, when they won't realise it nor acknowledge it, you'll have to confess," Chanyeol tried his hardest to calm the other down by patting his back and hugging him while he cried endlessly on his shoulder. Chanyeol knew how hard it was not being able to confess to your crush and he was ready to make Baekhyun feel all the comfort he can't give him as a lover.

'Just stop crying Baekhyun, you're hurting my heart.'

_____________________________

The next day, Baekhyun decided that he'll tell Sehun and Jongin and to hell with the consequences. He was going to do it without hesitation. He'll tell them how much they mean to him he will prove to them how much he loves them. He'll...

"Nope," said Baekhyun before cowering more in his hiding spot beside Chanyeol as soon as he saw them walking together.

"No Baekhyun. You won't back out now. You can't."

"Watch me!" Baekhyun almost ran off in the opposite direction but then Chanyeol held him firmly in place by grabbing his arm and squeezing it lightly.

"No Baekhyun, don't be like m- I mean, don't be a coward and go for them. You love them. You have to tell them," Baekhyun just shook his head a little too quickly before Chanyeol suddenly pushed him lightly, making him stumble out of his sacred hiding spot. Chanyeol then gave him a thumbs up and a 'good luck hyung' with tears in his eyes.

"What have I got to lose? Possibly two of my bestfriends but, I'll give it a shot," Baekhyun mumbled to himself. He was so acting like a high school girl in front of her ultimate bad boy crush. No one even himself can deny that.

"Hey Sehun-ah, Jongin-ah, I would really like to talk to you both after college today only if you can," Baekhyun said in an extremely quiet volume he doubted that they even heard him and he really wished they hadn't, however, he wasn't the luckiest person in the whole world. He was blushing and he knew it.

"Is something wrong, hyung? You don't seem... lively? You're always so enthusiastic. What's wrong?" Sehun asked with genuine concern lingering in his soft Angel like voice.

"I just wanted to talk to you both for a bit later," Baekhyun was going to almost melt on spot if not for his eyes following the pattern on the ceramic of the floor.

"You know you can always tell us when something is bothering you, right?" Jongin asked in hopes of making the other a little bit more comfortable. Baekhyun just nodded before saying an almost inaudible 'See you after college' and then running at all of his speed.

________________________________

"So, how was it?" Asked the obviously curious Chanyeol.

"I told them I'll meet them after college. I didn't feel like telling them in the morning."

"Seems like an even better idea. I give you my best wishes, Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol said before dramatically wiping an invisible tear from under his eye.

"Thanks for the added effects. Remind me, how am I still talking to you after ten years of weirdness?" Baekhyun giggled.

"Good question. I actually have no idea and I still do wonder why as well. So, how about we eat now? I'm seriously starving already," said the whiny and overly dramatic Chanyeol before slinging an arm on Baekhyun's fragile shoulder and then ruffling his blond hair.

"Good idea. Let's go. Might even distract my nervousness a bit."

___________________________

And there Baekhyun was, shaking with both nervousness and fear while waiting for his best friends outside of college.

"Baekhyun hyung! Finally found you!" Screamed an overly enthusiastic Sehun from a distance.

"Ah, h-hey guys," Baekhyun waved shyly while attempting to smile properly. "How a-about I g-get us some b-bubble tea before I talk?" Baekhyun tried all his hardest not to stutter however here he was, as if he was trying to learn his language anew.

"Sure hyung, it seems quite serious huh?" Asked Jongin worriedly. Baekhyun just nodded before walking beside them to the bubble tea parlour just beside their college.

"So? What is it?" Said Jongin before putting his hand on Baekhyun's, trying to calm him down. Baekhyun felt heat seep from Jongin's hand into his and he flinched, removing his hand.

"W-well, promise me first that you'd still be my best friends if you don't agree."

"Baekhyun hyung, I'll always be your best friend," Said Sehun before smiling widely and hugging (squeezing) Baekhyun.

"Sehun! Can't you see he's uncomfortable?" Hissed Jongin and he slapped Sehun's arm lightly. Sehun pouted.

"I-I," Baekhyun sighed. "I don't know how to start so I'm just going to say it," 'and run out of here as soon as I can' but of course Baekhyun left the last part to himself.

"I love you," Baekhyun then immediately lowered his head and bit his lip.

"Who? I mean, wait what?" Jongin asked, confusion written all over his face.

"You both," Baekhyun was internally dying. He bit his lip till he could taste the instinctive iron.

"Huh?" Sehun asked.

"I know it's confusing but listen to me. I've loved you both since before you two were even together. All I wanted was just to be with both of you. Take care of you, love you as well as care for you. I know you won't accept me however, I just wanted to let it all out. I couldn't contain it any longer than this." Baekhyun didn't even wait to finish his last sentence properly before he broke off into a sprint out of the suffocatingly small space. The last thing he wanted to happen was getting rejected in public and therefore, he ran quickly to Chanyeol's house.

________________________________

"So you just ran away and came to my house? Dude, are you kidding me?" Asked Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow. Baekhyun just nodded slowly.

"That's the worst impression you can leave on someone, Baekhyun! They'll think you're not strong enough or worse, they'll think you were just kidding!" Chanyeol shouted before he flicked Baekhyun's forehead.

"What was that for!" Baekhyun winced in pain.

"Being a complete imbecile!"

"I'm sorry? Look, I just couldn't take it anymore. The pressure was agonizing and I was suffocating. The only thing that actually helped me not die before I could confess was the bubble tea."

"Oh well, we'll just have to see the results, I guess?"

"I just hope they don't stop talking to me after this," groaned Baekhyun before dropping his head on Chanyeol's lap.

"Oh by the way, how's your crush?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows. Chanyeol's eyes completely widened.

"He's... He's.... Umm... Traveling? Yeah he traveled."

"Oh where to?"

"Umm... Uhh... Africa? Yeah Africa."

"Well that's new," Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a doubtful glance. Chanyeol gulped.

"What is? Africa?"

"Well yeah that and, you. Since when did you stutter?"

"Let's not concentrate on my love life right now. Let's concentrate on you," said Chanyeol quickly with a nervous laugh escaping his mouth.

"Just because I'm in the middle of crisis I'll agree, for now. But I swear next time I'll know every single detail," Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a weird gaze he couldn't comprehend.

"Yeah let's do that."

______________________________

"What was that about?" Asked Sehun.

"I guess our best friend just confessed his ultimate love for both us," Jongin said simply while smirking.

"Wait, what?"

"Yep."

"Why are you smirking? Did you possibly know about this?"

"Maybe..." Jongin said while winking.

"And you just let the poor guy die out of nervousness and fear from being rejected? How awful can you get?"

"It was fun to watch though, his face looked like he was about to die of embarrassment and he was just... plain cute."

"Can't agree more. You've been thinking about this, haven't you? Do you think...?"

"Yes, one hundred percent," Jongin nodded firmly.

"Okay so, here's the plan..."

_________________________________

"What do you think will happen?" Baekhyun asked while shaking.

"Best case scenario: They accept your love and you all live happily ever after."

"What about the worst case scenario?"

"They reject you and you stay as their best friend."

"So much for calming me down, Park Chanyeol."

"However, don't worry if this happens, I'll gladly take care of you," Chanyeol said while smiling widely. He had the tiniest bit of hope. Just one tiny bit, but it was there.

"Oh my god, please, you already have your own crush to take care of."

"Can you stop bringing up my crush in every single conversation that we have?"

"Not until you tell me who it is!"

"And I won't ever so please, just stop..."

"Oh my god, the great almighty and confident Park Chanyeol is blushing!"

"I'm not, just stop teasing me already and get to your class!"

"Okay, don't be sad. I'll go now," Baekhyun said before hugging him quickly and then waving him goodbye. Chanyeol sighed.

_________________________________

"You ready for this babe? Know the plan?" Jongin asked.

"Hell yes! I'm ready!" Sehun said before high fiving Jongin.

"So, one."

"Two."

"Three!" Said Jongin before both of them ran into a sprint to stand in front of Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun hyung! We wanted to tell you something," Jongin said with a fake sad tone in his voice while trying to act dramatic.

"Y-yeah?"

"Well, we appreciate how you love us hyung, we really do."

"However, we don't think we can accommodate properly to this situation without..." Jongin couldn't even continue before Baekhyun just ran off to his lesson, not even letting them continue.

"Hyung! Wait! Hold up!" Sehun shouted.

"Onto plan B. Apparently he was too stupid to even let us continue our sentence," Jongin said before catching Sehun's hand in his.

"We'll go to Chanyeol's house after college. I bet this is where we'll find him."

"Yup," said the two of them before heading onto their lessons as well.

_________________________________

"Baekhyun, are you stupid or are you just this oblivious?" Chanyeol said while folding his arms. "You didn't even let them talk and here you are, a crying mess," Chanyeol was really aching right now. His heart can't take it all but he's strong, right?

"You're supposed to be consoling me, not lecturing me," Baekhyun wailed and then threw himself on the couch.

"Hey, hey don't cry. You'll make me cry too," Chanyeol by now was patting on Baekhyun's back and running his fingers through his hair in hope of consoling and comforting him. Baekhyun just couldn't stand it anymore and threw his head on Chanyeol's chest and cried a lot.

"Why does it have to be me?"

"Well, you know, people say that if you've been rejected by someone, then that means that this someone or some people in your case are not the right ones for you. In simpler words, they're not your soul mates and therefore you won't be with them. Just wait and see where your fate leads you to. Don't rush it. It'll take time," Chanyeol said and then kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

"Thank you, Chanyeol. I could have killed my self if you weren't there."

"Hey, stop being so cheesy," Chanyeol tried to make Baekhyun laugh and apparently, he was successful in that.

"I'm not, I'm talking for real," Baekhyun had calmed down a little and was laughing through his flowing tears. Chanyeol just slept on the couch and took Baekhyun with him and he started caressing his hair and head. So much for trying to let his feelings for Baekhyun go.

"Chanyeol, I-"

"Shh, don't talk. Just sleep for now," Baekhyun nuzzled Chanyeol's chest to get a more comfortable position and in seconds, he was already asleep.

After an hour or so of just sleeping, Chanyeol heard the bell to his apartment ring, announcing an uninvited visitor. Chanyeol groaned loudly as he got off the couch, trying not to drop Baekhyun on the floor in the process. He dragged his way to the door and then opened it to reveal an overly enthusiastic Sehun and Jongin with a red rose bouquet in Jongin's hands. Chanyeol's eyes really widened at the sight and he couldn't feel anything except happiness for his Baekhyunnie.

"Hi! Is Baekhyun here?"

"Yeah, come in you two, he's asleep though."

"Is it okay if we wait till he wakes up?"

"You'll have to wait here with me anyways to explain what the happened and why Baekhyun came here crying his heart out you s."

"Well," Jongin rubbed his nape sheepishly before looking into Chanyeol's eyes again and then speaking. "We kind of tried to tell Baekhyun how we accepted his feelings fully but then everything went wrong."

"I don't believe you. Sehun, you don't lie, tell me what happened."

"We kind of had a plan that we should tell Baekhyun by making him really sad at first and then really happy at the end so it's double the happiness?"

"What kind of sane people would even think of doing that to a delicate and innocent person like him? Oh wait, I remember, you're no where near sane," Chanyeol said before scoffing.

"Stop taunting us like that! We're here to apologize and to kiss our Baekhyun and tell him that we won't ever leave him, so stop, alright?"

"None of the kissing part is happening in my house."

"Oh, jealous now, are we?" Said Jongin before throwing his arm around Chanyeol's neck.

"Whatever, make yourself at home. I'll go grab some drinks."

"Chanyeol," a soft noise was heard from the living room.

"I guess that tells us he's awake."

"Don't you both dare enter that room and scare him to death. I'm warning you. I'll prepare him first so he knows what he's expecting."

"Aw, but that's no fun!" Protested Sehun.

"It may not be fun, but it's better than scaring the out of a person till he passes out," Chanyeol said and then he entered the room.

"So before any questions about the noise outside, how are you feeling?"

"Okayish," Baekhyun smiled.

"I'm not here to ruin your goddamn y smile but your two lovers are here."

"WHAT?" Baekhyun screamed before running to Chanyeol's bedroom to hide.

"Believe me, I tried, there's no use in hiding. Just go out and face them. You're strong Baekhyun."

"B-but," Baekhyun whimpered.

"Just go outside and deal with it," Chanyeol then pushed Baekhyun out of the room and down the hallway till they reached the salon.

"And here I present you ladies and gentlemen Byun Baekhyun, the cutest person alive on earth," Presented Chanyeol with a wink to Baekhyun at the end of the sentence.

"Hyung!" Sehun ran to Baekhyun and hugged him really tight.

"Baekhyun, we just wanted to say sorry for what happened earlier, we meant to tell you that we love you too but, you just ran off," Jongin said.

"R-really?" Baekhyun stuttered, blushing wildly, eyes full with hope and excitement.

"Yes really, now, come here," Jongin opened his arms wide for Baekhyun and he ran to him and hugged him. Jongin lifted Baekhyun's head up and he pecked his cheek quickly, making Baekhyun blushing like mad.

"Sehunnie, care to join us?" Sehun didn't need to be told twice. He jumped on them and surrounded them with his long limbs.

"Okay it seems like I'm fourth wheeling right now and therefore I'll be in my room, help yourselves," Chanyeol motioned to the food on the dining table in the kitchen.

"Wait, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said and then Chanyeol stopped in his tracks. "Thank you so much for helping me those past years. I don't think I could have ever been successful in this without you, how can I possibly ever repay you?" Baekhyun looked deeply into Chanyeol's dark brown eyes.

"You can't."

"What? Why?"

"What I want from you, I can't have it. But it's okay, I'm always here to help you," it seems like Sehun and Jongin got what he meant because they were looking at him with a soft comforting gaze.

"No really! I need to repay you," Baekhyun insisted.

"Stop being so stubborn and go with your boyfriends already."

"Okay, I'm letting it go this time, but I'll know later."

"You've been saying this a lot since last year haven't you noticed?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yeah, well, I'll go now."

"Okay, see you later," Chanyeol waved at them as they were going down his apartment's stairs.

___________________________

"Here," Sehun gave Baekhyun the beautiful bouquet of red roses while blushing.

"For...me?" Baekhyun asked innocently on his way down the stairs.

"Uh-huh," Baekhyun smelled the bouquet of roses.

"It's lovely, thank you."

"Aw, aren't you two just so cute?" Jongin chimed in. "I hate how I'm the only y one here. I wish I was cute like you too," Jongin fake frowned and then laughed.

"You're our y Jonginnie that can't be replaced, isn't that right, Baekhyunnie?"

"Yup," Baekhyun said confidently.

"Okay, let's go to our apartment then, shall we?" Jongin said before he was in the middle of Sehun and Baekhyun and then he slung one arm on Sehun's shoulder while the other was on Baekhyun's.

___________________________

"I swear, this is like a dream come true to me," Baekhyun stated.

"To us too, baby," Jongin winked before pecking Baekhyun's lips and turning around to peck Sehun's.

"Should we go sleep now? I don't think we're really watching the TV, no?"

"Yup, Baekhyun, stay with us today. Actually, take that back. Stay with us everyday from now on," Jongin smiled.

"Okay," Baekhyun gave in easily.

"I don't want to be sandwiched in the middle by the way. Let's put Baekhyun in the middle and squish him with our love and happiness."

"I actually don't mind. I don't have my pyjamas though."

"It's fine. It's not like we'll sleep with our clothes on tonight anyways," winked Jongin while Baekhyun blushed really hard after this sentence.

"Hey I was just kidding, no need to blush that much," Jongin chuckled, making Baekhyun blush even harder. "You know what? I wanna try carrying you, just how I did it when Sehun and I first came here," Jongin didn't give Baekhyun time to protest before he lifted him up bridal style and going to the bedroom. He set the kicking Baekhyun on the bed before he ran outside to carry Sehun next. Sehun didn't think he would be carried and yelped when he was. Jongin set him on Baekhyun's right while he took Baekhyun's left, sandwiching him between them.

They all slept peacefully with Baekhyun's head on Sehun's toned chest and Jongin hugging Baekhyun's back and Sehun hugging his front, providing him with all the comfort, warmth and love he didn't feel for the past few years.