SAME but DIFFERENT.

SAME but DIFFERENT.

NOW…

Taehyung : Honey.. are you okay?? *hold her shoulder

Sung Mie : ohh?? oh yeah I’m okay.. *smile

Taehyung : Who are you thinking for?? Sung Hee??

Sung Mie : Well.. I still feel bad toward her.

Taehyung : Don’t worry, ‘let by gone, be by gone’ … okay?

 

Her eyes widened and she bites her lower lips. Her anger got increase after listening that word.

*Oh god! How come you forget me so fast!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes after the car crash…

Sung Hee : Argghh~ *her head felt dizzy

 

She hold her head. Her vision was a little bit blurry, so she can’t see properly. Her shoulder, leg, elbow… she can feel every part of her body was hurt. She also can feels blood flowing from her head.

She crawling out from the car and trying to stand up. She close her eyes for a minute to get a proper vision.

Then.. she can looks everything clearly.

Her car was totally crush. The same thing goes to the car who hit her car.

Suddenly, something popped in her mind.. SUNG MIE ah~

She check up on her twin but.. its totally nothing. Sung Mie was numb and not moving.

She was crying and felt wronged to her twin because she didn’t drive properly…but…

 

“ but I’m waiting for someone. I have something important to say to that person ” … she remembered what Sung Mie said.

 

Sung Hee took Sung Mie’s bag and open her phone. She opened the massages that Taehyung gave her.

 

Taehyung : I will tell her properly.. that I love you more that her. Please don’t leave me. I love you so much Sung Mie ah~

Sung Mie : Hell no!

Taehyung : WHY?

Sung Mie : Yes I love you but.. this is wrong! What makes you like me more than her?

Taehyung : well~ I love her smile.. her laugh.. her face.. her voice.. her shy ..

Taehyung : but when you came..I think I want you more.. everything about you.. I like it.

Sung Mie : I love you too oppa~ Let’s meet tomorrow.. okay?

 

Sung Hee crying hardly. She can’t endure her tears anymore.

 

Sung Hee : It’s better if  you disappear from this world.. Sung Hee ah~

 

Now, she thinks the best way is.. kill herself.

She looks deeply at Sung Mie’s face..

Sung Hee : What made him love you more instead of me ?? He said that he like my face.. my laugh.. my smile.. but  why he love you  more!....

Oh! maybe.. I just need to be … Sung Mie.

 

Then, she changed everything she wear to Sung Mie’s . Now, Sung Mie wearing what she wear.


 

Taehyung : Babe.. which dress you want? I think this is look good on you..

 

He’s carrying a beautiful white dress toward Sung Mie.

 

Sung Mie : ohh? wahhh~ this is so beautiful! I will try it now..

Taehyung : Yup.

 

after few minutes…

 

Teahyung : WAHHH! you’re looks so beautiful..

Sung Mie : Jinja?? ommo~ thanks.. So you thinks I need to choose this?

 

Taehyung nodded.

All of sudden.. Sung Mie ask Taehyung..

 

Sung Mie : Honey.. Don’t you think that I take you from Sung Hee.. ??

Taehyung : What?

Sung Mie : Well ~ I feel that all this things is suppose to be Sung Hee’s belongings.

Taehyung : No.. this is all yours.. including me. Hehe

Sung Mie : Oh really? okay…

 

 

Sorry Sung Mie ah~ I don’t think that I take your happiness.

 

Taehyung ah~ Maybe I can’t get your heart.. at least I can grab your body to be mine.

 

 

end.

 

AUTHOR NOTE :

if you think that you're not clear about this fanfic.. please leave a comment so I will know about it. & maybe i will write an explanation for you.. JUST FOR YOU *my lovely reader* .

 

okay just that~ XOXO

 


leave any comment.. okay?? thanks..

By the way.. THANKS again for reading my story. muuuaahhh~