SAME but DIFFERENT.

SAME but DIFFERENT.

 

I went into that room. He’s in there and smiled at me. He’s busy with his work. There’s full of documents and papers on his desk. I put my handbag besides me and sitting on the sofa. I’m waiting for him come to me while keep staring at him. He’s busy talking to the phone and turn up the pages of his documents.

He looks very handsome when he’s busy. *haha

His hair was a little bit messy but still cute.

His eyebag was so obvious.. showing that he’s not having an enough sleep.

His tie was not tied properly.

His face looks more skinny then before until I can see his sharp jaw.

 

He hung up the phone and stop his work for awhile. He stood and came to me. He’s now laying his head on my shoulder and started his childish behavior.

Taehyung : Honey.. I miss you so much.. *he’s hugging my waist tightly while shaking his body

Me : Oh really?? I miss you too~ *playing his nose* Babe.. Did you take your meals or not? You look skinny~*pinched his cheek

Taehyung : I don’t care about that.. I only care about you. Meet you is the most important thing right now.

I was so grateful because he’s still wanna spend his lunch time with me everyday although he has many work to do … but… the more he said that he miss me.. the more I feel hurt .

Me : okay.. so let’s talk about our marriage. When we will buy my wedding dress and your wedding tuxedo?

Taehyung : emm.. maybe this weekend. I have free time, and maybe we can spend our time together. That have been a long time since I was being promoted. I miss every moment when I’m with you.. honey.

You  miss our time??.. ohhh this words kill me.

Me : Did you really love me, babe?

Taehyung : What’s wrong with you? yeah of course I love you! I love you more than anything. MORE THAN YOU THINK. hihi

My heart is hurt. Its feels like being stabbed many times.

Why he loved me that much much? WHY? I feels like.. there is no more space in his heart for another woman. Urgh!

Me : Seriously? Why do you love me so much? What did I do to you?

Taehyung : Honey.. I already told you before. I don’t have reason for that. You’re my destiny, my mate, my soul.. my everything.  You didn’t do anything to me.. I just love you. Just that.

arrgghh~ see? How much he love me! I hate that! I hate the infinity love that he give to me! Am I too perfect in his eyes..?

 

You must weird.. why I must felt angry when my own future husband told me that he love me so much?

Let me tell you my story. Make sure that you don’t tell this story to Taehyung, okay?

 

Six months ago..

 

Sung Hee and Sung Mie are twin.

Sung Hee is 100% looks alike Sung Mie.. physically but their mentality were 100% different. Sung Hee is an innocent girl, shy, polite but she not really good in study (not like Sung Mie). Sung Mie’s attitudes is inverse with her twin. They not close like another twins but.. their chemistry is  quite good.

Their parents passed away when they’re just 17. Since that, their uncle will check on them at home once a week. Thank god, they still having a caring uncle. They inherits their family’s possession, so both of them not have problem in monetary and can adapt with their ‘orphan life’.

So, when Sung Mie was already done five years study abroad.. Sung Hee told her that she have a fiancee. Sung Hee said that she very love that man.

 

Sung Mie : How you meet him?

Sung Hee : ohh~ He always come to my shop to buy a bouquet of tulips or roses.

 

Sung Hee have her own shop. A flower shop.

Well.. Sung Mie wonder how the man looks like.. so Sung Mie ask her to send his picture..

Wow~ He’s …. handsome.

Sung Mie : oh god~ how was my sister so lucky to get this damn flawless guy?? *said to herself

*dup  dap dup dap .. (Her heart is keep fluttering)

 

Sung Mie : NO NO NO! I can’t fall in love with my own future brother in-law…

 

but.. She admit that she can’t lying to herself.

 

His name is Taehyung.

He has cute smile. His smile made woman’s heart melt.

He is good looking. His eyes, his hair, his lips, his jaw.. everything was too perfect in Sung Mie’s eyes.

Sung Mie never fall in love with any guy. Her life only focusing on education. But when she saw his photos.. she think it’s the right time for her to start thinking about her soulmate.

So, she go back to Korea and her mind only think about him.. Sung Mie  wanna meet him.. she wanna see him with her own eyes. She know this is wrong.. admired her own future brother in-law. But she also cannot help it. Her heart is craving to meet him.. so much.

when she was home.. she told Sung Hee to ask him for having a dinner with them..

 

Sung Mie : Onni.. I think I wanna cook something delicious this night.. so maybe you can ask Taehyung for having dinner with us.. okay?

Sung Hee : Not bad.. okay I’ll call him.

 

Sung Mie’s heart was like “ YESSS!!”.

In that night, both of them planned something fun for him.. they will wearing a same dress, accessories, perfume, and hairstyle. Everything was same includes their makeover so that Taehyung will get confused.

When he was arrived and meet them, he was like..

 

Taehyung : What the heck?

 

Both of them just keep laughing at him. He rubbed his head and looks so confused.

He looks cute when he got confuse.

 

Taehyung : Haha! I really don’t know which one of you was mine? *he smirked

 

That’s words.. dammit! It makes Sung Mie's heart flustered.

 

Sung Mie : That would be nice if I was yours. *she laughed

 

Sung Hee was a little bit disturbed about what Sung Mie said just now.. and Sung Mie know that.

 

Taehyung : Okay! now I know which one is Sung Hee. *He laughed too

He went to Sung Hee and cuddle with her.

Taehyung : Your face are obviously showing that you are my Sung Hee.

Sung Hee : Are we that same? until you can’t guess which one is ‘yours’?

Taehyung : Oh honey.. don’t get angry.. You always be mine although I didn’t know which one of you is you.. hahaha *hold Sung Hee’s shoulder

 

Sung Hee rolled her eyes.

 

Sung Mie : Hahaha.. okay that’s funny.. by the way.. I’m Sung Mie. Sung Hee's twins *she smiled

Taehyung : Wow.. you also have a same beautiful smile like her. By the way.. annyeong ! I’m Taehyung.

Me : Annyeong~

^^^^^

Taehyung : Hey honey.. you never told me that you have a beautiful twin.. just like you..

 

Sung Hee widened her eyes toward him.

 

Sung Hee : Just focus on your dishes, okay?

 

Both Sung Mie and Taehyung just laughed quietly.

 


 

Sung Mie was applying many jobs based on her study level. So, while she’s waiting for any approval jobs, she worked at a café. Without her knowing, Taehyung’s workplace was also nearby. So, he’ll always come to that café and they meet quite often.

When they’re become more closer.. sometimes, he’ll offer Sung Mie to go lunch with him together, so she said yes. By the way, its not a crime to go lunch with our own future brother in-law, right?

He’s a funny guy. He always made she laughed with his jokes. She love the way he stares.. his eyes looks so attractive instead of his charismatic deep voices.

 They were enjoyed having lunch time together everyday but one thing that Sung Mie  hate when having a conversation with him is..

 

Taehyung : Your smile is totally copypasted Sung Hee, you know that, Sung Mie ah~?

Sung Mie POV

Sung Mie : Can he .. can he just talk with me without remembering about Sung Hee?

 

________________________________________________________

 

After a months.. She got a fixed job. So she stopped work at that café. She think that she can forgot and get rid her feeling toward her ‘first love’..

but  unfortunately..

She got a job at his workplace company. He’ll be her senior and he’s the one who will tell her what she need to do.

 

Taehyung : well well well.. looks like we’re just fated to be together. hahahaha

Sung Mie POV

Sung Mie : Did he really mean it? that words? Did he was happy with my presence?


Now.. she already three months work at that company.

 

Taehyung : Hey.. Sung Mie-ah~ you don’t wanna go back? Its already late now..

Sung Mie : No~ I still have a lot work to do.

Taehyung : It’s okay.. you can continue it tomorrow. Let’s go back. I’ll send you home.

^^^^^

At home..

Sung Hee : Who’s sent you back?

Sung Mie : Taehyung oppa~ weyyo?

Sung Hee : Anni.. You can drive right? where’s your car?

Sung Mie : aah~ I sent it to the workshop.. the air conditioner was broke. Weyy?

Sung Hee : Just asking. okay! go wash up.. I’ll cook you a meal.

Sung Mie : Arraseo.

After Sung Mie went upstaire .. Sung Hee continue to read a diary.

 

Sung Mie’s diary.

Day by day, Taehyung oppa showing that he really care about me.

“Did you take your breakfast?”

“How was your day? Fine?”

“Don’t work too hard, okay.. you’ll get sick”

“If you have any problems, let me know what it is, okay?”

~~~~~~

“oh please don’t wear this again, it will attract many guy’s eyes”.

Oh yeah..?? haha

~~~~~~

“Wow, you look beautiful today..”

well I wear it for you.

~~~~~~

please stop that oppa! you stupid!

you belong with my sister! not me!

please stop showing your attention toward me. My heart’s hurt!

~~~~~~

I want to endure this feeling.. but I can’t.. I love him.

~~~~~~

oh god! I kissed him.

~~~~~~

Is fall in love is a sin? please forgive me if it is.

 

Sung Hee grasped her hand and close the diary hardly.


 

Sung Hee : So now? You’re interested to my sister?

Taehyung : What are you talking about? I’m your fiancee, Sung Hee! Stop saying nonsense, please!

Sung Hee :  Ok now.. you started to feel annoyed with me ?

Taehyung : What! Hey babe! what happen to you? what’s wrong? You usually not like this!

Sung Hee : You think I didn’t know about you and her? You love her, right? Please be sincere.. I don’t want to get married with a man that not love me ~

Taehyung : *sigh…. I love you. Who said I’m not love you?

 

Quite.

Both of them didn’t say anything.

 

Sung Hee : Please.. just tell me the truth…

Taehyung : What you want me to say? I don’t have anything to confess.. okay! if you wanna meet me just because you’re jealous to your own twin. I don’t have time for that, bye. See you next time.

 

Taehyung stood up from his seat and leave Sung Hee alone at that restaurant.

 

Sung Hee : Huh? I’m usually not like this? You’re the one who not usually like this! *talk to herself.

Sung Hee : He’s forgot.. once he was mine.. he always be mine.

while Taehyung's POV.

Fuhhh.. how did she know it? I think .. its better to tell Sung Hee the truth as soon as I am ready to tell her.

 


It’s night. Sung Mie wait for someone to fetch her up. She standing in front of her company building while looking at the right and left.

 

Sung Mie : Where's he? *talk to herself

 

Actually, she wanna tell something important to him and she thinks tonight is the right time. She wanna fix all the misunderstand that happened and settled it. She don't want that problem became more worse.

Suddenly.. a car stopped in front of her.

 

Sung Hee : Get in.

Sung Mie : Onni?? What are you doing here?

Sung Hee : I wanna fetch you.. just get in.

Sung Mie : but I’m waiting for someone. I have something important to say to that person.

Sung Hee : I say GET IN!

 

Sung Mie was startlet. She never saw her sister really mad and this was a first time. From a kid, Sung Hee is a soft-hearted and innocent… but now….

 

^^^^^

Sung Hee : Why did you do that? Why ? WHY?

 

Sung Hee was driving with full of anger. Sung Mie just keep quite. She was speechless.

 

Sung Mie : This was just a misunderstand. You need to listen to me~

Sung Hee : Misunderstand, your ! You said you love him! You already know that we’ll get married !!!

Sung Mie : I never say that I love him.. NEVER!

Sung Hee : Yeah RIGHT! YOU ALREADY KISSED HIM! How dare you !

Sung Mie : You read my DIARY!!? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY THING !!

 

Sung Mie started to fight back. Sung Mie is a person who very dislike when other people disturb her belongings.

 

Sung Hee : Okay! so am I ! You also touch my ‘thing’! now you’re understand how it feel when…..

 

PIIINNNNN!!  PINNNN!!

POMMMM!

 

 


please read the next chapter.. don't forget to leave a comment. I mean .. a NICE comment..