026. Baby; Doojoon/Hyunseung

100 BEAST Fics Challenge~

“Oh my gosh…” Hyunseung stared at the child before him, slightly panicking at the moment, “What have I done?”

The baby boy sitting on the ground on his thumb before giggling at Hyunseung because he looked ‘silly.’

Hyunseung looked around him in a much more panicked state than he was just five seconds ago. “Where are the members?!”

Hyunseung ran out of the room he was in to track down one of his fellow members for help. “I can’t believe I turned our leader into a baby! How did that even happen?!” He whined to himself when he realized that he left a baby alone in the room he was in a moment ago, probably because said baby started to cry uncontrollably.

Hyunseung dashed back into the room that the baby Doojoon was in and picked him up. “Don’t cry hyung—well that was weird to say—I’m here.” Hyunseung looked around for something to calm the hysterical baby. He grabbed one of Yoseob’s teddy bears and handed it to the leader.

Doojoon started to giggle in Hyunseung’s arms as he played with the teddy bear. After about ten seconds when he felt like he played with the bear enough, he took the stuffed animal and smacked Hyunseung across the head with it before discarding it and continuing to cry.

“Oww, what was that for?” Hyunseung grumbled. “Why are you crying now?”

Hyunseung figured he wouldn’t get an answer though since the boy was still crying.

“Aish, I don’t know how to take care of a baby!” Hyunseung pouted. “Stop crying and help me find a way to change you back! We have a press conference tonight!”

But of course, Doojoon decided to smack Hyunseung across the head with his hand and proceeded to continue crying.

Hyunseung set the child down in frustration and grabbed his phone off of the side table to send a mass text to his band mates.

How do you stop a baby from crying?

Hyunseung waited for a bit before receiving his first reply.

From: Woonie~
Give it a toy?

Hyunseung frowned. He tried that already and it didn’t work. He almost dropped his phone in surprise when his phone suddenly vibrated, signaling that he had another text.

From: Kiki~
Maybe it needs to be changed? Jun says to feed the baby

Hyunseung gave Doojoon a look of disdain. He didn’t want to change a diaper. “I guess I don’t have to though… He doesn’t smell or anything.” Hyunseung grabbed a cereal box from beside the bed and grabbed a handful out, offering it to the still sobbing Doojoon. “Do you want some cheerios? Will that shut you up?”

Doojoon gave a shriek and whacked his hand back and forth at the offering, indicating that he did not want the cheerios. At all.

“Geez, you could’ve just said no!” Hyunseung gave a pout. His phone vibrated once more as he read the message from the remaining member.

From: Seobbie-chan!
You should stare it straight in the face and say very seriously “Chama chama bing a bongalong!”

Hyunseung smacked his face at the message. “Why the hell would saying ‘chama chama bing a bongalong’ stop it from crying?! I shouldn’t have asked him. He’s like a baby himself.”

Hyunseung jumped in surprise and stared at Doojoon with wide eyes though when he heard some weird noises emitting from the latter. His jaw dropped in surprise as he saw Doojoon change form and go back to his true state of being.

“Whoa, that was weird. What happened?” Doojoon groggily asked Hyunseung. He never received an answer though because Hyunseung ended up fainting.

 

~비스트~

 

Two updates in a row? Whuuut? xD

I think these are just going to be more drabble like now since I'll actually write more if they are LOL

11.14.12