001. Smoke; Dongwoon/Yoseob

100 BEAST Fics Challenge~

~Yoseob's POV~

I sat in my room eating my breakfast. I had several cereal bars stored under my bed for occations like these, when I don't feel like getting out of bed. Special K bars are so good.

"Ah !" I heard a voice shout from outside my room. Why are the other members being so loud in the morning?

I rolled my eyes as I finished the Special K bar. I'm kind of thirsty... I need to remember to stock up on water in here. I wonder if milk would be okay also... It might rot right? Or was that apple juice? Yeah, it's probably the apple juice. Now I have to get up and go to the kitchen to get water, augh. I groaned as I got out of bed and stretched. All of a sudden I smelled smoke in the air. I sniffed a couple times to make sure it wasn't just me.

"What the... What's that smell?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why is there the smell of smoke?"

I walked towards my door before stopping in place. "Oh my gosh. Did one of the members do something? The house is going to burn down isn't it? I have to get out of here!" my eyes widened as I ran to the door but tumbled and fell a couple times before I finally successfully got up. I fumbled with the door handle before finally getting the door open and I ran out. I was in the middle of running to the front door and saw Dongwoon when I was running past the kitchen.

"Morning hyung." Dongwoon waved as he walked past me to his room.

"Morning." I continued to run to the door. Wait a minute, something isn't right. I turned back to Dongwoon to see his back retreating to his room. "Why are you walking to your room? Why aren't you running?!"

He gave me a weird look. "Why would I run? Do you want me to change so I could go jogging with you or something?"

"No! No, no, no! There's a fire!" I shouted frantically. "We have to get out of here!"

"Uhm, what fire? What are you talking about?" Dongwoon scratched the side of his head in confusion. Does he seriously not know that there's a fire? Doesn't he smell the smoke?!

"I smelled smoke earlier when I was in my room. One of the members was burning down the house. Do you know who?" I hopped up and down in place. Why are we still standing here? I'm too young to die! We need to get out! "Augh, I don't care if you want to stay in here or not but I'm getting out of here!"

Dongwoon stared at me for a bit before starting to laugh. "There is no fire Yoseob-hyung! I just burned my bagel when I was toasting it." he held up the blackened bagel as evidence. He pouted and said, "Now I can't eat it... I have to resort to eating cereal again for the eight day in a row."

I stood there gaping. "There's no fire? So I was panicing for nothing?"

"I guess." He shrugged.

"Are you serious?! I swore there was a fire! I fell on the way out of my room and now I have bruises on my knees!" I pouted as I stomped my foot in frustration.

"Well, I'm going to go to my room to eat my breakfast now." Dongwoon said awkwardly as he left to his room. I stood in front of the front door as I continued my mini tantrum.

"Fantastic." I groaned. "I got out of bed early today for nothing.

 

~비스트~

 

Oh darn it. I was hoping this was longer... >< oh well, I shall try to make the other 99 longer!! (:

11.29.11