Inked

Inked

 

Each one has meaning behind it. The tattoos on his chest are for his family and how his upbringing and behavior will be a reflection upon them. The ones behind his ear and the on his inner left wrist are for his crew and childhood friends. And the one on his back are for his fans; who will always have his ‘back’ and support.  As for the stars, Chaerin knows there isn’t a meaning behind them, but it doesn’t stop her from kissing each one at any chance she’ll get.  Now that she’s part of his life, Chaerin wants something on him that represents her.  After thinking about for a while and having a little help from her members, Chaerin comes up with the perfect idea.

“What are you doing?” Jay asks, when he feels something warm sitting upon his waist. Opening his eyes only to see Chaerin, looking down at his chest and holding a black sharpie in her hand.

“Nothing, just relax.”Chaerin said, running a hand down his smooth chest and over his abs.

“Why?”  Jay asked, giving her a funny look.

“You’ll see.”                                                  

Chaerin leans over and starts writing on Jay’s stomach.  Chuckles can be heard now and then from him, every time the sharpie goes over a certain spot, earning Jay a light slap from her and being told to hold still. When finish Chaerin sits up to look over her art work.  “The property of Chaerin Lee” is written across his lower stomach and a cute bunny face is drawn right next to it.

“There,” She says, laying the sharpie back on the night stand.  “Now the whole world can see who you belong to.”

“My fans aren’t going to happy about this,” Jay laughs as he looked down at his stomach. “I guess I’m not going to be shirtless for a while.”

“They can survive a week without you being topless.” Chaerin says lying back down on the bed, tracing a finger over her ‘mark’.

“I can always show my lower half, if that’s the case.”

“Shut up, Jay.”

-

The next morning Chaerin wakes up to find “The property of Jay Park”, written inside her left thigh.