Update!

Maybe It Is Love

Hello, everyone! I'm really thankful to you all of you for supporting me and helping me in the plagiarism issue. 

The plagiarised story has finally been taken down from Wattpad. And I can finally breathe in peace. (My head hurts from all the stress)

 

Thanks to all of you for helping me leave comments on the plagiarised version to let the readers know that this story belongs to me. When I went to check and saw all of your supporting comments, it really helped me calm down and think with a cool head about what to do.

I had messeged the person Just_An_Old_Writer from my Wattpad account EHTRlove and I still haven't got a response. However, I posted about the plagiarism issue in a forum and someone from there helped me file a proper report to Wattpad as they have experience with the issue. I was able to file a report with all the proofs and it seems Wattpad has taken action and taken the plagiarised story down.

 

I'm really grateful that I have you guys. You were so supportive and I even recieved help from other authors. You all are a blessing! I'm really relieved right now as the matter has been settled. (I have been neglecting my studies since this whole issue came up idk how I'll pass. I have an exam in 3 days). So, it's time to binge study I guess! (^_^)

 

I do have a request to all of you though. Plagiarism is something that can seriously damage a creative person's passion and I request that if in the future, any of you come across a story or something that you think may have been plagiarised, or come across a story that the original creator did not share a notice about, then make sure to contact the original creator and ask them if they are the one who posted it.

If yes, then there's nothing to worry about. But if it's not them who posted it, then you know what to do.

 

And as there have been a lot of incidents about plagiarism rcently. You can also messege me if you're not sure about how to handle the matter. I'd be glad to help. <3

 

Also, I recently started writing in AO3. My AO3 profile name is lilskynu just in case any of you find me there haha. I won't be posting my Eunhae stories though, that account is for writing Jikook stuff. My Eunhae stories will only be in AFF. 

 

Thanks again for all of your support and hard work! I have come to the decision of not taking my stories down. I want to fight all the bad incidents and keep doing what I love. Love you guys! <33