Final Chapter

My Main Character Is You

Yoona get up from her bed and yuri is no where to be found. She go to the bathroom and clean herself. Then she make her way to the kitchen and found yuri's note in front of the refrigirator. 

"I sorry i have to go for a while. I'll be back in the evening. I've prepared your breakfast and please enjoy it. I know you love pancake so much. So finish it,if not...i'll be mad for you,kekeke. Please take care of yourself. If anything or something happen,call me and i'll be there A.S.A.P".

Yoona smiled for her childnest. But she know yuri cared for her so much. After that breakfast,yoona go to the bedroom and she thought to read one of the novel that yuri wrote. While she searching for the certain book,she found yuri's jurnal. She know yuri will not left her jurnal. She always carry it where ever she go. Yoona open the jurnal and flip the pages. Suddenly her eyes glued to the page that write WHAT IS LOVE? And at the end of the page have her name. 

She knew this is the project that yuri work on recently because yuri always told her about it but why have her name on it? Yoona became curious and read the book. Time is past until she didn't heard a knock on the door. Yuri take a look on the bedroom and find out that yoona had read her jurnal. She just lean at the door and look at her beautiful main character. She smiled. As Yoona in the urge of crying,she found out that yuri is looking her.

Yoona put down the book and she run toward yuri. She cannot hold anymore. She just burst in front of yuri. She crying hard. Yoona hug yuri and the latter tighten the hug. For a while,they are on their own world. Yuri finally hold yoona chin and make the deer look at her.

"Why are you crying yoong?"."Did someone make you cry?". Yuri smile and wipe the tears.

 "Yes,there are someone that make me cry. The person is you !". Yoona hit yuri chest and the latter just let her doing that.

 "I didn't have any attention to make you cry,but you had read my jurnal right?". Yoona nod her head,she keep huging yuri. She love to listen yuri heart beat.

 "I want to tell you a long time ago,when the first time we met. But that bicth got you first. I didn't have any chance and with that i make you as my main character on my master piece. I've wrote this novel for a quit sometime and i already think to publish it. But not until you read it". Yuri explained. 

"Yoong,i love you so much. I thought i never make you mine. So that i make this book for you,based on my life or can i say our story". She caress Yoona hair.

"I even write that you will be mine and we will live happy ever after. It's beautiful ending right?". 

Yoona just keep silence. But then Yuri felt a pair of lips on her. 

"You have done so much talk Yul. Will this be your answer?". 

She gave the latter a kiss. Then she smiled while look at the clueless Yuri. It's just take a minute to Yuri create a smile. 

"Thank you for make my dream come true Yoong. I love you !!".

"I love you too yul ".