Chapter 1

My Main Character Is You

The weekend is finally here. Yuri doing her own thing. YOGA. She love the activity so much. She can release her stress from work. Yuri is a novelist. She love to travel to get an inspiration. And now,she works on her master piece WHAT IS LOVE? She spend so much time to write on this book and guess what? She write it based on HER story. The novel is not publish yet. She thought she will give her roomate to read it first. It's always be like that. Just in time, yuri heard her name being called by her main character. She take a deep breath and walk to the downstairs.

YURI POV

"Yuri !!! Come here for a second." "Why yoona ya?" "I'm sorry if i disturb you precious time but can you please tell the person that in front of the door, i didn't want to meet her again?". "Sure,anything for you". 

With that,i walk throught the door and seen non other but Hara. Yoona ex girlfriend. 
I know what happen between them. I'll make sure the girl didn't dare to hurt Yoona ever again.

"Yuri,please i need to see yoona". "No,you can't. Because she doesn't want to meet you ever again Hara. Just get you go from here". "I know i've made a mistake, but please let me see her". You know you make a mistake,but you just make the same mistake all over again !!! Did you lost your mind?". 

I can't hold my anger anymore. This is the third time she broken up with yoona. And yet Yoona give her a chance. But not this time. I never allow that happen.

"But i love her so much. Not my fault if the other girls try to flirt with me". "Sure not your fault,but you allow that happen". "You know how much Yoona hurt because of you?" "This is the third time you breaking up with her Hara"." Don't you think your act can hurt her?" For the good sake,please leave before i did something that can hurt you very bad".

With that,Hara leave the house. She know, she will admited to the hospital if my word became true. And she know i hold a black belt in taekwando. She even see me punch several man who try to touch Yoona. I close the door behind me and looking for certain doe eyed girl. She sit in the couch and i can see her tears. So then,i sit beside her a give her a hug. When she realize that's me,she buried her face on my neck. I pat her back to make her calm. Yoona,can you see that,there's someone who is deeply fall in love with you?

YOONA POV

As yuri walk to the door, i slump my body to the nearst couch. And i relieze my tear is became hard. I don't even know why i'm crying but this is the only way to release my heart. Suddenly i felt the couch is being seated. And i feel a warm hug. Quickly i buried my head on yuri neck. I cry even more. She just pat my back without a word to make me calm. For the past minute,silence concered the whole living room until my stomach make a noise.

"Someone need to feed the hungry deer". She chuckle. "How about i make you a lunch,then you can tell me everything happen. How was that?". "Sure". "But now i need you to rest,i'll call you if the lunch is ready". 

Yuri hold my hand and push me toward our room. Yes our room. I shared a room with her because she find out one night with me crying because of thunder.  I enter the room and lay on the bed. I closed my eyes and i think i will take a short nap. 

"Yoong..yoong,get up now. The lunch is ready". I heard yuri voice calling for me. 

When i hear about the food. I sit up imedietly. She just shake her head and give me the sweetest smile. 

"Let's go now,if not the food will cool down" . 

I followed yuri till the table and my eyes sparking when i see the served food. 

"The food will not finish if you just stare to it. Please have your lunch now". Yuri said with a playfull manner.

The lunch didn't take a long time. Because she really a good chef. I love her food so much. Yuri take my plates and bring it to wash. I stuned with her behavior. Thought she always do that to me,i just feel the diffrent. I love when she care about me. 

I go to the living room and turn on the tv. Yuri came to me and hand me an vanilla chocalate ice cream. She know me very well. When i look at her,i can't tell the feeling inside my heart. I just can feel butterfly inside me. She look so cute when she try to eat the ice cream.

"Are you going to eat that ice cream  now yoong? If not,i can keep it in freeze a little while because the ice cream start to melting". 

Look,she very care for me. Why i can't see it from the start. I smile and start to eat my ice cream. I enjoy it so much. 

"So yoong,are you gonna tell me what exacally happen between you two?". Yuri asked me. I  take a deep breath and start to tell her a whole story. As i finish tell her a story, she  have uncertain expression. But what she said after that make me smile widely. 

"Yoong,what that do to you is unforgetable. If i lay my hand on her,she will lay on the hospital bed for a month". I chuckled on her word. "But now,if you need somebody to be your shoulder,i'll gladly be there for you". Remember,after this...no more secret between us". I nod my head and give her a hug. She just let me. This is the best feeling that i never feel in my life.