Kim Taehyung: Learning Kim Taehyung pt.2

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: A Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Taehyung asked her to come hanging out with him, it wasn’t the common hang out other people would have, like going to cinema or drinking some hot chocolate in a café.

He would take her to many place and ask her to do things she would never imagine doing it by herself.

“Where are we going, Taehyung?” She ask him one night when Taehyung lead her to the centre of Seoul.

“Gangnam Station.” He grinned at her.

“Huh? What are we going to do there?” she blinked at him, dumbfounded.

“It’s been a while since i write on my diaries.” Taehyung answered as he opened his backpack when they about to enter the underground station.

“Huh?” Bom growed more confused, especially when Taehyung give her a snapback and a mask that covered most of her face, before wearing the similar ones for himself.

“Let’s go, Lee Bom.” Taehyung pat her head twice and she could see the smile he made under his mask, so Bom didn’t ask any further and followed his steps.

He stop at one side of the wall, and he boldly take out two cans of spray paint and throw one of them to Bom. Her eyes widened when he starts to write on the wall with big capital letters.

‘They said i am an alien, so i become one.’ –V.

After he wrote it in the wall, he looks at her, expecting Lee Bom to look at him weirdly, but he could see her smile through the mask, and it was a surprise for him. A pleasant one.

Bom then started to shake her can, and she look at Taehyung in hesitant eyes, but he nod at her, as if to encourage her to do it just like him.

She spray the wall, forming words that has always been a question from her towards herself,

“Are you who you want to be?” –B.

They stared at their ‘diaries’ for quite sometime, when Taehyung break the silent and start packing up their tools.

“Let’s go, Lee Bom!” He shouts,

“Where to?!”

“Run!” Taehyung started to run as she reach for her hand and hold it tightly before dragged her out of the station, to the streets where they run along side with a bunch of cars that honked angrily at them for crossing the streets carelessly.

When Bom started laughing and she saw Taehyung laughing along in front of her, she realized that she enjoyed Taehyung’s company. She likes how he always did the derp expression when he greeted her in the college, she likes his little dance move eventhough sometimes it gives her secondhand embarrassment, and she likes how he always call her with her full name full of energy, that “Lee Bom, Lee Bom!” he always said everytime he talks to her.

She just likes being with him even when she knows nothing about him.

 

 

Taehyung always said that he like how Bom never ask and judge him for what he did. He never had to explain himself to her, and sometimes it surprise him how it makes him want to tell her more about his life instead.

So one night, Taehyung came to her with his crazy idea like always, and he said that he wants to go on a picnic in a beach, so he suggest they go to Busan, because ‘Sea is all about Busan’ as he quoted it over and over.

By the time they arrive at Busan, it’s almost dawn and their body is cracking after being in a car for almost 4 hours. So they laid down there on the cold sand, and just staring at sky and listening to the sound of the wave in front of them.

“Lee Bom.” Taehyung starts,

“Hmm?”

“Have you ever heard of my reputation? I bet you have.” Bom looked at him because his tone sound much more serious than usual, but Taehyung laid straight in there and he got his eyes closed.

“Yes, I have.”

“What do you think about them?”

“I’d heard many things, but I’d never think about them seriously before, why did you ask?”

Bom nudged her shoulder to his, then he opened his eyes and tilted his head to her, and look at her straight in the eyes.

“What if they’re true?” He pressed.

“Which one?”

Taehyung closed his eyes briefly before he change his position so he laid on Bom’s stomach instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter