Our Vacation

Chaos In Hotel

"hmmm..." I start to stirred abit and turned to my right hearing someone footstep. "whoever you are.... can you stop ... ?" 

"huh? eh girl its morning yo! WAKE UP EVERYBODY~" 

"ARGH..." I turned to my left and open my eye slightly and met with a bush of lime green. I start poking the owner of that Bush cheek. "suga oppa... *poke more* min yoongi..." 

"Yah... Jihye ah... call me oppa.. oh my god give me another five minute please.. NAMJOON STOP RUNNING* Suga pulled me closer to him by my waist after I close back my eyes trying to catch all the sleep I lost from the plane ride. No matter how I try keeping myself comfortable in the plane,  i can never get some sleep in those uncomfortable small space.  I then turned to my right in Suga's arm and opened my eyes slightly again. i start hearing some groan and hisses from the other member as the leader is being too noisy early in the morning 

"COME ON GUYS GET UP GET UP!" 

I opened my eyes slowly this time and saw someone with round spectacle still on. I took off that lens-less spec off his eye and wake him up. "Taetae.... wake up..." 

Taehyung fluttered his eyes slowly before opened his sleepy eye and stare at me. *Gosh... I'm in heaven* Blood start to flow to my cheeks and i break the eye contact after feeling suga hugging me tighter. Taehyung smile dorkily. "heh.. morning Jihye ah... its nice sleeping beside you..."

"morning oppa.. how did you and yoongi got on the bed again?" 

"Yah.. you rude girl... where did the "oppa" go?" Suga gently poke your head and you whine playfully. 

"JiHye ah! did hyung bully you?" 

i looked up and saw a pair of big round eyes staring at the scene before him with a slight annoyed and worried expression. *Where did this kid come out from?* I look at the cupboard at the side and look at him again. "Don't tell me you slept inside kookie.." 

Jungkook rubbed his sore neck and nodded. "I think I got too tired and just went in to sleep.." Aigooo.. this poor kid.. I bet is the other member throw him in after I fall asleep.. im pretty sure that I slept beside kookie when we entered the room. I smile fondly at him and tell him that i am just playing with suga here before shooting some playful glare at the older guy beside me. He just shrugged and give you his usual smile that made his eye disappear. Aigo.. why am I their friends again? Oh right.. We, and I mean every member and me, were friends since when we just learnt how to crawl. All of us basically already do everything together including bathing together when all of us were babies. OF CAUSE, all of us stop bathing together when we all know what is boy and what is girl. And this time, all of us had a trip together since the boys had some free time after becoming idols.

Jungkook went to get his beanie and hide all his messy hair. I sat up and look around the room. On the right, with the beautiful view of the city, lies a orange headed boy on the couch with his lips slightly apart still. The elderest and the dorky one went into the bathroom while the leader is no where to be seen. "Kookie ah... wake jimin up... he gonna get tan sleeping with the sun glaring at him..." I rubbed my eyes and crawled down the bed carefully not to step on anyone. Taehyung start to sit up and just stare into the air. I ignore him and go over to the still sleeping boy. 

"Noona ignore him, let him turn as black as charcoal" 

I go over to jimin and shake him gently. "jiminnie~~" I poked his cheek and tickles his chin. And what is his response? Pushing my hand gently away from him. "heh.. *cute*" I attempted to poke him again but Jimin suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him while he hug my waist tightly and lean his cheek at the top of my head. my eyes grew twice the size instantly and slap his chest not too harshly. "Yah! you playing act-like-i-am-still-sleeping with me?!?!" Jimin smiled and chuckled slightly and hugged me ever so tightly till i almost think that he is killing me.  i coughed slightly and hit him more. "HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG SHE WILL DIE" 

"Aww, kookie dont be jealous and wait for your turn.. I know you want hyung's hug right?" Jungkook give a look of slight disgust and jokingly punched jimin arm. "I'm serious! she turning blue from lack of oxygen!" Jimin glanced at you and quickly release you, while amazed by his own biceps and strengths. "Sorry Jihye ah~" 

"Argh.. one day I will die in your arms.. =_=" 

"Ya! so come to me noona! I will take care of you!"  I am awed by how cute kookie look with his wide smile and smiling eyes. I cant stop myself but to yunk his beanie off gently and ruffled his hair, and he dun even mind me messing his hair. 

"Ohhhhh Jungkook ah.. you hair look soft! Let hyung play with your hair too" Jungkook immediately stoppedal jimin hand from crawling into his hair and gently push him away. 

"Oh my god hyung stop it you weird" 

I cant stop yourself but to laugh at their early morning commotion and leave them alone, also ignoring the stare from yoongi throughout your interaction with kookie and jimin. 

"Stop staring at me min yoongi I know what you are doing, stop creating a hole at the back of my head" Without looking at that older boy you opened the bathroom door to find the oldest sleeping in the tub, clothes on of cause! 

"Jin oppaaaaaaa! Dont sleep here!! your neck will sore later!!" Jin woke up and look around sleepily. He stepped out the tub and greet me morning which I greet back. Surprised by the sudden attack from back, I scream slightly and turn quickly to see a exhausted looking hoppie. "OPPA!! OMG I SWEAR I WILL DIE WITH ALL OF YOU LIKE THAT TO ME" 

"hmmm.. I dont mind you die cause of my aegyo though.." 

*Facepalmed* "Okay guys I need the bathroom go out please" 

"wat? we can accom you ji Hye ah... I'm sure hoppie will also be- H-hey~~" You blushed red from embarrassed and push both of them out the door. "No thanks!!!" *You shut the door and lock it. *erts...* 

Everyone finally woke up from their sleep and getting ready to go out. You wore your tee shirt and short with sunglasses to follow the oppas, and a dongsaeng, style to prevent ppl from recognising them. All of us run along the beach, building castle that in the end got destroyed by tae for stomping them saying he is the monster. Of cause, I am the queen and I summon the older oppa to catch him for me which they gladly did along with kookie being the naughty one and use informal on V causing him to yell at him playfully. The hyung however still manage to catch Tae and all of us bury him under the sand with his head sticking out. 

Jimin, with the dirty head of his, curved out y "body"on V and they start to flirt around. *OH MY GOD MY SHIPPING! *FANGIRL MODE* Kookie then act like another pretty lady from some random girl group and walked passed them. jimin stare after kookie, whistle ertly knowing with kookie is doing and run after him and back hug him. Tae just stare dumbfounded while I'm here trying to catch my breathe from laughing so hard with the other older hyungs. "OH MY GOD YOU SAW THAT HOPPIE OPPA?!"

"YAH! JIMIN DO SOME AEGYO TO WIN KOOK'S HEART" Jhope is practically rolling on the sand while hugging his stomach too. Soon after, we run into the sea and splashes water at each other. Suga, who always just want to lie down and sleep, was lying on the san, "sun tanning" as an excuse. I start to gather the member and whispered and be the master mind of this prank. Sensing something is not right, suga slight his sunglass down slightly to look at us suspiciously. 

"Yah! what you guys doing?"

"1...2....3!!!! MIN YOONGI!!!!" All of us screamed his name and knowing that something bad is about to happen, suga tried.. and I mean TRIED to get off his chair but got carried by us and dropped into the shallow waves so that he is soak. He laughed and seeing me being off-guarded, he pulled me down and "accidentally" landed on his lap. The rest turned around at my yelped and yelling unfair at sugar for stealing me from them and he shaked his arm around my waist and challenged the guys to a basketball match to win me back. All of them agreed and Jin being the gentlemen, offer the hand to pull me up, which I gladly and willingly accept his offer. Among all the member, you depend the most on Jin as he is the mother of the group. Not forgetting he cook well too! Once everyone is back to land, we walked to the court that we passed by just now and namjoon offer me a towel. I thanked him and wipe my hair roughly. 

"Aishiii... what you doing! babo!" Namjoon snatched the towel back from me and dried my hair for me. Unlike me, he gently dry your hair as if they are very delicate and fragile. He massages my scalp and I just melted under his big pair of hand. I felt another towel wrapped around my body. I snuggled slightly into the warmness of the towel and trying peeped through the towel that is covering my view. 

"Dont catch a cold okay?  Oppa will worry if you get sick.." Surprised by the voice, you lift up the piece of clothes that is covering my view without interrupting Rap mon doing his magic. I beamed and blush slightly at him. "Heh.. thanks hoppie oppa! If the rest is like you and namjoon and Jin oppa, everything will be peaceful" 

"Hey we heard that!! How could you Jihye! oppa love you too!" -SUGA

"noooona~ I can be thoughtful!" -KOokie

"YAH!  SONG JIHYE! I am a sweet guy you know that!" -V

"Dont yah me chingu! we are same age and I'm older in terms of months!" 

"*aegyo* hmmm~~ Jihyeeeeeee~" -Jimin

"OH GOSH STOP JIMIN WITH ALL YOUR TONGUE AND AEGYO" 

"OH! you like it? *aegyo more*" -Jimin

"HEY! *START AEGYO ALSO*" -suga kookie tae

I pulled Rapmon and hoppie and telling Jin oppa to run along to "escape" from the rest. Along the way to the court, they are telling you how they feel to stage at a big stage such as MAMA and how they felt winning the prize, and also winning first in music  program. I always envy them for catching their dream while me remain in the same position. Its saddening to see them being high up there. I sometime think that I am not worth their free time as they would always be with me when ever they are off from schedule. They should have spend the time doing whatever they did not have the chance to do like catching a movie or sleep. But instead of that, they would spend time with me and joke around with me. Sensing your change of mood, Tae s his arm around your neck and playfully head lock your head and ruffle ur already messy hair. I groaned in annoyance but soon laugh and try to escape from him. Jin oppa then become your shinning knight and rescue you and hug ur shoulder and pull you close to him and you hug his waist back. He would pat my shoulder randomly but you knew that deep down he knew how you felt. Its his way of saying "dont think too much". When ever you argue or pissed or have any trouble or negativity, jin would always know and tell jimin to cheer me up. Looking at how jin is silently comforting me, he knew I think too much again. Jimin playfully poke my side and make me yelped before chasing after him for what he did. OH MY GOSH at that instant I forgot he is a guy that run fast. And out of sudden, everyone is running and they run passed me easily. I panted heavily after we all reached the basketball court. Jimin laugh and make fun of me being slow. Irritated by him, but before I can shoot back what he said, he took off his shirt because of the heat. I blushed and drooled secretly at his abs and before I knew it, the rest took off as well. 

Holy. Crap. God please help me survive through this.. 

"OMG... KOOKIE..." 

Kook raised an eye brow at me. "yah?" Rap mon look at my expression and jokingly blunted out. "Jihye ah.. You like the view?" I blushed deep red and the rest roared out their laughter. Joonie smirk at my reaction before laughing as well. 

They started their game and its amazing how sugar can shoot every shot into the loop. The distracting abs are soon forgotten with me focusing on their game. I cheered for everyone and eventually, Suga team won. Everyone walk back slowly to the hotel and we start to go back to have a bath with me in the front line of cause. All of us then went out to have out dinner in a restaurant. The guys offer to treat and decided to play rock paper scissor and the loser to be the one paying for everyone. And ended up, the bad luck goes to JHOPPIE as everyone ganged up secretly to use "paper" as they know he will use "stone". I giggled but help the rest kept the secret. SORRY HOPPIE! 

Dinner passed like a blur and everyone grew tired. The last thing I remembered is jimin piggyback me back to our room because I am practically walking and sleeping at the same time. He put me down on the bed, Tae would let me lean my back on his chest while my head rest on his shoulder with a wet tissue to wipe my face gently, kookie pined up my fringe for me, hoppie help me take off my shoe, namjoon took off my bag off me with the help from kookie and jimin, jimin would take out my toothbrush and help me brush and instruct me to rinse my mouth. Jin will get ready the water for me to rinse my mouth and wipe my mouth dry later. Suga will then take my PJ and carefully take off my jacket. I dont know how I do it but suga instruct me to change into my PJ while every turn their back to me. I sleepily whisper done and suga would help me lie down comfortably while kook will tug the blanket up to my neck to make sure I dont feel any cold.

I then felt Jin kiss my forehead. "sleep tight Jihyeni..." I nodded and smile abit.

Another kiss at the forehead from namjoon "may you have a dreamless night, honey" in English, which I understand and reply "okay" softly.

Another kiss on the forehead from hoppie, "meet me in your dream, okay?" he whispered into my ear. I smile abit and nod slightly, he chuckled. I smiled and act a disgusted by his cheesy with my eye still shut close ready to fall into deep sleep.

Another kiss on the forehead with his hand at both side of my cheek is from kookie as he whisper "dream of me instead of hoppie" Hoppie poke his head with a playful glare. kookie smile sleepishly at me and ignored jhope. I smile as well imagining the scene.

Tae kiss my cheek and gently caresses my cheek that he kissed. "See you in the morning.. beautiful" I blushed slightly.

Suga pulled the blanket and make sure I am fully covered. He caresses my cheek with the back of his hand and kiss my forehead. "stay warm okay? tmr lets have more fun before our vacation is over* He smile fondly at me while I nodded and yawNed before smiling back at him with eyes closed. 

jimin caresses my hand and kiss my nose. "Goodnight beautiful Jihye..." he smiled at my slowly falling asleep and smile as I entered dreamland. 

The rest of them tried to squeeze in the king size bed with me in the middle and all ended up with me in my dream and we enjoy our quality time there as well fooling around, joking and laughing to our heart content.

 

----------------------------------------------

The end! hope you guys like this oneshot!