Date?

Irene and Mino We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words count: 1.730

 

“Guys!! I’m back!!” sang Irene when enter Red Velvet dorm. The dorm is kinda quite because it’s almost midnight and maybe the other members is sleeping right now. Today was really exhausted for Irene.

                “Unnie, You’re back!! How about the filming? Do you enjoyed it? Ah, tell me!!” said Wendy cheerfully. Irene sat on the sofa and check her phone.

                “That was fun! I enjoyed it a lot. Can you guess my husband?” Irene said, place her phone on the table.

                “Ah, don’t be like that. Just tell me, OMO I’m really curious. Is he handsome? Is he cute? Is he manly? Is he smells good? Is he—“

                “He’s Mino-ssi” Irene smile and look at Wendy which is looks really surprise. She cover with her hand, almost screaming. But she need to hold it, since its almost midnight. Their neighborhood must be protest if she’s screaming.

                “REALLY? UNNIE?”

                “Why you’re—“

                “REALLY?”

                “Wen—“

                “REALLY??!! OH DAMN, ARE MINO-SSI WITH TAEHYUNIE?!”

                “Wendy, you seriously need to shut up. If Yeri woke up, I’m gonna kick your ” said Irene smoothly. She don’t want to wake Yeri up, because tomorrow Yeri need to go to school and must woke up early.

                “Ah, okay. But.. Oh My God. He’s from Winner. I wish that Red Velvet could meet Winner again. I wanna meet Taehyunie so badly” Wendy pout her lips. She’s really close with Taehyun. But, now Wendy couldn’t contact Taehyun again because they’re busy with themselves. Red Velvet comeback with their album and Winner is prepare for their comeback.

                “Yah, just send him a message” Irene look at Wendy seriously. Yes, she can see that Wendy really miss Taehyun.

                “You know, I don’t want to disturb him”

                “Tomorrow, I’m gonna text Mino. Tell him that you want to meet his dongsaeng” sang Irene.

                “Ah, Unnie. You’re the best!!” Wendy wave her hands powerfully. Expressing her happiness.

                “But, first thing first. Cook something for me, hehehe. I’m still not full yet” Wendy suddenly rolling her eyes and then cook for her Unnie lazily.

 

**

 

                This early morning, Irene woke up just because a phone call. She blink her eyes a few times to adjust the light from the screen phone. And read the display name. Minosaurus-Oppa. Suddenly, she sat on the bed and answer the call.

                “Annyeong, Kyeopta Doraemon” Irene smiling when heard Mino said that.

                “Annyeong, Minosaurus-Oppa” her voice is crack. Just like a someone which barely woken up.

                “Do you sleep well? Ahh really, why I sounds like your appa?” Irene laughs hard when heard Mino said that. Heard Mino voice in this early morning makes Irene really happy.

                “Ne, I sleep well. How about you? You know, last night was really exhausted” Irene look at the clock and this is just five in the morning.

                “I sleep well too. I dreamt about you hahaha” Mino laughing makes Irene smile widen.

                “Really? What did you dreamt about me?”

                “I dreamt that we meet each other again. And doing a movie date. Oh really, I embarrass myself did I?” said Mino.

                “No you didn’t, that’s really cute. Maybe we can do a movie date sometimes” Irene nod and lay herself on the bed again.

                “What about now? I meant, this afternoon maybe? Now, the other member is going back to their home, so I am alone in the dorm. Can you stay for this afternoon with me? I’m a lonely Minosaurus” Mino trying to sounds pathetic but failed because Irene end up laughing.

                “Hahaha Minosaurus-Oppa hahaha oh my God, my poor Minosaurus. Okay, we can meet up. Are you—“

                “Yes, be there at 2 pm. Okay Kyeopta Doraemon? I'm gonna send you my dorm address” Mino nervously said that. He really wants to date with Irene.

                “Okay. Can I ask you something?”

                “Anything, Doraemon”

                “Wendy asking me if Taehyun busy or not because she really miss him a lot. Can you tell him that Wendy wants to meet up?” Mino suddenly burst out his laugh.

                “Seriously? Hahaha, honestly Taehyunie is in our dorm and he misses Wendy too. He’s sulking all the time, waiting if maybe Wendy text him or call him” Irene eyes widen heard that. She thought that these two have conne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter