Chapter 1

Irene and Mino We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words count: 1.262

 

Red Velvet had three days off. So all the members just stay in the dorm, doing games like a kids and ordering foods. Since they really worked hard for their new album. Dumb dumb. Except Yeri, she has to go to school. Now, they watching old film like a The Notebook and Wendy recommend Pitch Perfect too. Suddenly, someone knock the door.

                “Ahh, Seulgi. You better see who’s coming” Irene said. She just focused with the film and popcorn. Finally, Seulgi stand up and heading to the door. She open the door and see the cameras. They filming something.

                “Oh, annyeonghaseo” Seulgi slightly shock and bow to the cameras and she receive an envelope. She ran to the living room excitedly. “AAA ITS FROM WE GOT MARRIED!!” Seulgi cried out loud and sit around the members.

MC1: “AH IT’S RED VELVET. BOO YAH!”

MC4: “Hahaha”

MC2: “SHE LOOKS EXCITED”

MC3: “They’re really beautiful”

                “Open it open it!!” said Wendy. Waiting Seulgi to open the envelope. And then, she open the envelope and see the letter inside. She read the envelope and give it to Irene.

                “Ah, that’s not for me” Seulgi said, pouting and give it to Irene.

                “Omo, is that for me? Really?” Irene said, really shock. She read the paper inside the envelope and start to clapping like a seal.

Q: “How are you feeling?”

Irene: “I feel excited and nervous at the same time. I felt kinda jealous when Joy in this show hahaha” Irene said while laughing cutely.

                “Unnie, you’re gonna meet your husband this evening!! What should we do?!” yell Wendy. They don’t have anything to prepare for Irene.

                “Aih, our Unnie still have 8 hours. Don’t be panic” said Joy.

 

                Ah, Irene really nervous now. What should she do. Who’s gonna be her husband? What if she act weird around him? What if he didn’t like her? Oh, so much question in her mind. She have been dress up well and now she’s going to meet him somewhere she don’t even know yet. The manager and the staff didn’t tell her. She wearing a pastel dress not really shot nor that long, a red converse high too and her brown hair being curly in the bottom. She just put a natural make up. She’s really pretty. In the car sometimes she chat with the members and she tell how nervous she is now. Camera still around her but she pretend that there’s no camera. Irene receive the envelope again and open it.

                “Irene, you must guess who’s your husband is. Clue:

                -Charge in rapper

                -He’s being called huge boy

                -He’s in boy group that debut at the same year with your group

                Guess it correctly, we give you 3 chances. Use it wisely, if you failed then you can’t meet your husband” she read it carefully and thinks then laughing.

                “Ah, I’m really nervous right now. I can’t meet him? Its really cruel. Okay okay I’m gonna guess it” she trying to guess who is he really hard.

MC 2: “Hahaha look at her!! She’s trying so hard to guess who’s her husband!! *laughs hard*”

MC 3: “Yah, she’s cute!! Not like you hahah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter