Unforeseen Mishap

A Heart To Be Hurted

 

 

Bomi POV

 

 

I entered my room only to be greeted with a flying pillow go straight to my face.

 

*pooffff

 

Before I could response to the sudden unexpected attack to my innocent face, a familiar loud voice exploded,

 

“YAHHH!! YOON BOMI!! Just where the heck you’re going?? I’m waiting here like an ahjumma you know??!!”

 

I make a face to this brunette in front of me then said,

“YAHH, Jung Eunji-ahh!! You already an ahjumma with screaming out of necessary in a hospital, for budae jigae sake!!!”

 

She sighed, giving up to shout at me so she take a seat next to my bed.

 

“Aigoo…Bomi-ahh!! You’re patient. Just stay still in bed will you??”

 

I just smile sheepishly while I got up to my bed and seat with folded legs.

 

“ahhh...mianhae Eunji-ahh. It was too boring in here…”

She continue her lecture titled ‘you injured so act like the one’ and ‘stop making me worried’ with her hand busy preparing our lunch that she brought.

 

“Bomi-ahh...you’re injured badly so you need to rest so it will heal faster but you keep moving around and even didn’t take your medicine and gone when doctor want to check on you…you think I didn’t know about this as soon as I arrive the doctor and nurses was in panic with the news of a missing patient …”

 

I nodded and nodded at her satoori babbling, not even take serious at what she said. Well, obviously she always nags on things over and over again and I getting used to it after hearing it for almost 12 years!!

 

“….so I’m starting to panic too when i though if you fainted anywhere or maybe you get kidnapped or something so I called you but it turned out you didn’t bring your phone…Bomi!! Do you hear me??”

 

“yeah yeah..i’m listening, Eun-ahh…hmm whatever you saying…”

 

I grabbed chopstick and start eating lunch, pretend hearing…but actually my mind was thinking something else…which is her…hehee…

 

I smiled unconsciously…

 

Then…

I got smacked on my head.

 

“YAHH!! What was that for??” I yelped in pain.

 

“Definitely  it was for smile like a total freak and for not giving attention at what I was saying.” Eunji roared at me.

 

“aishh...such a busan ahjumma…” I muttered under breath.

 

“What did you say??”

 

“not-nothing…”

 

We both resume eating lunch till she spoke out.

“Where did you actually going, Bbom-ah??”

 

I lifted head to look at her and replied,

“I’m stalking an angel at a random garden”

 

“WHATT??!! Buahahahaha!!” Eunji burst into laughter.

 

“Are you okay, Bomi-ah?? I sincerely think I knocked your head pretty hard.”

 

“mwoya!! I’m not kidding okay. It’s true I saw an angel!!”

 

“Araseo , araseo. Who is this angel?? Where you saw her/he??”

 

She still held her giggles as I rolled eyes and answered her,

“ I was walking around this hospital and found a hidden garden. I go inside then boom!! I saw her there. She is so…beautiful…ahhh, but I didn’t who is she.”

 

I pouted and Eunji just smile widely, patted top of my head.

“awww…don’t be sad…nonono…anyway I bring him here.”

 

“Jinja?!!” ,my face lighted up.

 

She nodded with a smile and stand up.

 

“Yeahh…we’re lucky that no one caught me took him inside.”

 

“ahh...yeah. Ppalli, give him to me.”

 

“here…” Eunji handed him , put into my arms.

 

“Wahh!! Poongi-ahh!! I miss you so much. Do you miss your omma too??” I make him faced me. ”OMO!! kiyeowo!!”

 

I squealed when he my face, meaning he miss me too.

 

“I hope he behave in here as we didn’t want anybody know that I bring a puppy in hospital.” Eunji stated.

 

Yes, Poongi is a puppy. My puppy. He’s 7 month olds white-black little dog (the one that Bomi choose in Apink showtime) that I loved so much like my own child. Eunji gave him to me as a birthday gift last year.

 

I knew that any animals not allowed in the hospital yet I still wanted Eunji took him here because I missed him.

 

“thank you, Eunji-ahh.” I said happily.

 

“ahhh, it was nothing. You know that I can’t reject your request.”

 

“heehee…you’re right.”

 

Later Eunji and I playing with Poongi until he ran out of my room.

 

“HEOL!! Since when the door was open?? Did you forgot to close it??” I turned to Eunji.

 

“Hey!! It was you the last one entered this room, you pabo!!”

 

“What?!!”

 

“aishh...forget it. Now we need to find him before people see him!!”

 

Eunji and I quickly ran to the outside, searching for Poongi. But it was too late as Poongi already running around and jumping, avoiding doctors and nurses who chasing after him. It was such a ruckcus caused by a little puppy happened in hospital.

 

“ahhhh!!!!”

 

“Catch that dog!!”

 

“How a dog can be in here??!”

 

Shouts can be heard while I following Poongi running to other hospital section, tried to catch him.

 

“Poongiee!! Wait!!” I screamed as Poongi jumped on a tray carried by a nurse. The nurse shrieked when I jump over the tray and take hold of Poongi.

 

“Yasss!! Got you!!”

 

But luck not with my side today as I accidently stepped on a small pill container and lose my balance. I fell forward and Poongi slipped out of my hand.

 

My jaw dropped when I saw Poongi flying high in the air then landed on someone face.

 

Eunji soon arrived, gasped after witness what just happen.

 

 

Heol.

 

 

 

 

 

******************

 

 

 

 

No one POV

 

Chorong was helping Ha young treated her patients because Dr.Park Soo still buzy with his work and he said that he will see them later after finish his work.

 

“Unnie, can you take a wheelchair for me??” Ha young voice out to Chorong, she was helping a grandma get down of her bed.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Gomawo, Chorong unnie!”

 

Chorong rushed took a wheelchair and was on her way to Ha young when she heard noises nearby.

 

“What is happening??”

 

She shrugged her shoulder and continue walking but stopped abruptly when she saw that girl she met at the garden.

 

“uhhh?...is that---“

 

Chorong’s words left unfinished, her eyes widen whilst a dog was flying toward her. Like this was fated, the flying dog landed perfectly on chorong’s face.

 

Everyone in the ward including Bomi gasped watching the incident.

 

Chorong on the other hand now lie back on the floor, with Poongi on her looking just fine unlike Chorong, her face.

 

“OMG!! Chorong unnie!! Are you okay??!!”  Hayoung sprinted to Chorong.

 

Words finally escaped from Chorong's mouth.

 

“…it’s hurt…”

 

The atmosphere was tense as guilt start to build in Bomi heart.  The guiltiness only getting bigger as Bomi starting to nervous, realize that she caused a mishap, which is throwing her puppy and ended with it settled on the ‘angel’ face.

 

Yes, on her crush. She never thought that she will meet the ‘angel’ in the hospital, moreover with this kind of situation. The only thing she can do now was blaming herself for being clumsy, twice today. And it only happened when the ’angel’ was around.

 

Bomi was standing there helpless while Eunji mentally facepalmed and wondering why she agreed to bring Poongi to the hospital in the first place.

 

Chorong slowly sit up with Hayoung help , still in daze after the knock out by a flying puppy when Hayoung scream in panic,

 

“Unnie!! Your nose is bleeding!!!!!”

 

Everyone once again gasped, at Hayoung’s sudden scream booming in the ward.

 

“uhhh…???”

 

Chorong lifted her hand and put her finger on her philtrum and look at it,there was crimson blood on her finger.

 

She blinked for seconds then…her sight goes black.

 

“Unnie!!!” , Hayoung catched Chorong body from falling on floor.

 

For the third times, everyone gasped when Chorong fainted, together with the sight of a guilty Bomi stiffed and a second-hand guilty Eunji facepalming again.

 

 

Bomi, what have we done?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************

 

 

 

A/N

4th chapter now showed up.

I don’t know what to say…

Uh…

Thank you so much for loving this story.

I highly appreciate it.

Anneyong~

Exobeauty 151226