Secret Garden

A Heart To Be Hurted

 

 

After calling Eunji, Bomi continue gawking outside of the window. Later she decided to sneak out from her room before she died for too much boredom. She wanders around in the hospital, not knowing what to do. Her whole body aching but she ignore it.

 

‘There’s nothing in here. Maybe I should check if there’s anything fun at the outside…’

 

So she went outside of the hospital. Bomi walk aimlessly in a park around the hospital. After about 15 minutes roaming, she stopped in an idle corner, far from people. That place have some kind of mysterious vibe and the slight breeze chilled Bomi's skin and made goosebumps prickle across her arms and neck.

 

“ohhh...why suddenly cold here...what is this place?” Bomi shivered and continue stepping, follow a small dim path that lead to somewhere.

 

She wrapped her arms around her torso to keep warm. She saw the path end few steps in front of her. She take a deep breath as she walk forward, ready for anything that may appear.

 

“Woahhhh!! “ she gaped in amazement.

 

Right in front of her was a breath-taking scenery. More likely a perfect garden from fairytale stories in reality. The view has left Bomi flabbergasted. She turn around, mouth slight opened.

 

“Wow, is this a dream? This place so beautiful and it’s smell…..”  sniffing, “ flowers…hmm” she smiled while closing her eyes, savor the fresh scent.

 

Bomi saw a huge fountain in the middle of garden. She took steps to the fountain curiously but stopped when she saw another living things sitting on a marble bench near the fountain.

 

“OMO! Who’s that? Flower fairy or forest spirit or something??” Bomi whispered to herself.

 

She quickly hide behind bushes when that person look at the direction of her. Bomi later noticed that person is a human, a girl to be exact. She can’t see that girl clearly so she moved to another tree to get better sight.

 

As soon as Bomi saw that girl face when she turns around, she become speechless. She can’t believe her own eyes at what she looking right now.

 

 

“An...angel?? so...uh-wow...”

 

That girl was ridiculously beautiful like angel as she manage captured Bomi heart in few seconds. She was wearing a simple soft pink-white floral dress, staring to a flower in her hand. She was captivated by her beauty.

 

Times flew just like that, as Bomi keep staring at her as the girl keep staring flowers…and so on. It’s end when Bomi steal a glance at her wristwatch, gasped.

 

‘Omaigosh! I stay too long here!! Maybe eunji has arrived already. I must go back now!!’

 

Bomi take a good minute to look at the ‘angel’ for the last time before she creeps away slowly, try not making any sound.

Being as usual clumsy her, Bomi didn’t notice a tree trunk below so she tripped and fell with face planted on ground.

 

*bukk *twigs broken sound

 

The girl on the bench snapped her head to the direction where the sounds came from. She hesitantly move toward the bushes, wondering what’s there.

 

“Ackkk!! That ty rotting wood—ouch!!”  Bomi rubbing her sore elbow, winced in pain due the falls. Her injury now worsened.

 

.

.

.

 

“uhmm…are you okay?”

 

Suddenly an unfamiliar super cute voice come to Bomi hearing .Bomi look up to the voice and gasps. To her surprise, that childish voice belong to the ‘angel’, who now standing and looking at her with worried face.

 

‘ohhh..even when she worried she still looks stunning…asdfghjk…wait! Did I say she worried at me??’

 

‘Heol!! Did she found out that I was stalking her just now??!”

 

'How she can be here?? She was at the fountain..’

 

‘What should I do?? Arghh!!’

 

As those thought flying in Bomi brain, that girl still looking at her.

 

“ahh...emm—uhh...”

‘aishh, what are you doing Bomi?? Think think think!’

 

Bomi hastily stand up and brushing her from dirt.

 

“ahh..im-m okay…uhh..i need to go….b-bye….” With that Bomi quickly ran away from the ‘angel’.

 

Throughout her way back to hospital, Bomi keep knocking her head and mentally scolding herself for being like a weirdo in her first encounter with the ‘angel’.

 

‘pabo babo pabo babo pabo babo………aishhh why im being like  that??? Now she may think im weird or something…im talking like I will meet her again..’

 

Bomi halt a moment. Smile widely.

 

 

‘What if I’ll meet her again??’

 

 

She giggles at her own thought as she entered her room, not aware for what she will face.

 

 

 

 

*************

 

 

 

 

Chorong POV

 

 

I went to hospital much early this morning as I fought with my father last night. I skipped breakfast and go out early so i didn’t have to see him. I got lots of things in my mind and it gave me a headache. As my shift did not start yet , I went to a garden near the hospital for relax my mind. There’s no many people knew about this place. It was abandoned for a long time.

 

I walked into the garden then sat on my fav bench. I always come here to spend time alone since I discovered this place few years ago. It was a garden filled various flowers and a fountain in the middle. I plucked a violet aster( a type of flower), smelling it. It was bizarre when such a wonderful garden become wasteland.

 

I was in deep thought as I stare at the aster. I can feel cold breeze touching, send shivers through my body...immerse into the pleasant silence.

 

I snapped  instantaneously when I heard a something fall and cracking sound from nearby bushes. I steps in pry to the source of sound, my heart beating furiously.

 

“nuguseyo..?”

 

Behind the trees, I spotted a girl sitting on the ground, with a painful face. I assumed she tripped over dead tree ( I saw it nearby ) and make her injured.

 

 “uhmm…are you okay?” I asked.

 

 

She look at me, looks really shocked to see me.

 

 “ahh...emm—uhh...”  she baffled as I examined her body and I notice her arms and leg was swathed in bandages. She also has bruises and wounds all over her body. Her knee was bleeding …looks like new.

 

Before I could say anything, she get up in rush then said

 

“ahhh...im-m okay…uhh...i need to go….b-bye…”

 

I blinked few times watching that girl ran away from me.

 

“Yahh!! You’re bleeding!!” I shouted at her miliseconds before she disappeared.

 

Uhhh, she’s weird though. She was wearing patient clothes and badly injured…is she a patient?? She should not moving around if she hurt….

 

*mr chu, ipsul wie chu~

 

 

My phone ringing, I reached phone in my bag and answered it.

 

“yoboseyo?”

 

“chorong-unnie!”  Ha Young was the one who calling. She is my hobae.

 

“ahh? Ha young-ah. waeyo?”

 

“unnie,where are you? We have to meet seonsangnim, remember?”

 

“ohh, yes, I’m at outside. I’m heading in now.”

 

“okay, I’m waiting. Annyeong, Chorong unnie!!”

 

“annyeong!”

 

Without wasting time, I go straight to the hospital after ended the call. For some unknown reasons, I can’t stop thinking about the girl I met earlier.

 

 

hmm....

 

weird.

 

 

 

 

 

*****************

 

eunji pouts for 1st chapter.... so cute <3

OMG bomi 

 

A/N

Third chapter.. woohoo!!

Feel free to comment ^^

finally chomi meet each other ;)

Thank you for reading and subscribing.

Exobeauty  241215