Introducing Super Junior ( Eunhyuk )

Be Careful What You Wish For

" Hyung..." the maknae Kyuhyun woke up the dancing machine, Eunhyuk of Super Junior.

" Wae?" Eunhyuk asked irritatedly.

" Leeteuk hyung ate the apples that you bought for yourself." Eunhyuk immediately stood up from his bed fast as a lightning. It's like he just drank a liter of coffee.

In a swift, Eunhyuk ran directly to the dining area of their dorm leaving the maknae behind.

 

" Leeteuk hyung..." Eunhyuk was shouting like a child. He doesn't really like it when someone touches his foods. He is not super greedy though. He bought apples for the other members and he bought for himself. The other members already know that he doesn't like that.

" What?" Leeteuk shouted back and he really sounded like Eunhyuk when Kyuhyun woke him up. Leeteuk was also irritated because Eunhyuk was already shouting so early in the morning.

" Why did you eat my apples? That was mine..." Eunhyuk was whining like a baby.

" Are you crazy? I haven't even touched it knowing you'll act like this if I do that. Who told you that anyways?"

" The maknae did." Eunhyuk said and Leeteuk gave him the look. Eunhyuk got what it exactly means. " Oh yeah, that kiddo..."

Kyuhyun went downstairs and joined them in the table. He was smirking.

" What did you do that for?" Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun.

" I'm hungry."  Kyuhyun answered back simply. Eunhyuk thought for a moment that Kyuhyun can be really out of his mind soemtimes. They were like together as Super Juniors for like 2 years already. " Leeteuk will go out and go to Kiss the Radio, we are the only members who have a day-off besides Ryeowook who already went out to deal with something important." Kyuhyun added though.

" You could have just said so..."

" Yeah, as if you'll get up from your bed. Atleast now, you are already here and ready to cook."

" Fine" Eunhyuk surrendered since Kyuhyun has also a point. And besides, he can't go back to sleep until later that night. He went to the kitchen and started cooking.

" Okay, now that both of you are settled, I'll go now to the studio. See you guys later." Leeteuk went outside.

 

Ding Dong...

Kyuhyun went up to open the door, it was already time for lunch. Eunhyuk was spending his time in his room with his laptop and listening to music.

" Oh hyung, you're already here..." It was Ryeowook. " Good, because I am already hungry."

" Ryeowook, how was your sister?" Eunhyuk asked about Ryeowook's long lost sister. Ryeowook just found out recently that he has a lost noona.

" We haven't found her yet. Mom just told me to go back here and they'll continue looking for her." Ryeowook looked kinda devastated. " But, it's kinda getting better now because mom just found out the place where we might possibly find her."

" You'll find her and soon, I'll be asking her out." Eunhyuk joked to lift Ryeowook's spirits up.

" You're crazy, hyung. I won't let you go out with my noona. No one in Super Junior will go out with her. Arasseo?" Ryeowook cleared.

" Yaaah~ I know I'll be the best guy for her. I can already foresee it, me and her holding hands while walking under the stars." Eunhyuk wore an imaginative look.

" Hyung, You're not even qualified. You can't even hold a girl's hand." Ryeowook really looked determined.

" Whatever" Eunhyuk stopped joking around, it was like he was slapped by a fact. Because it is true, Eunhyuk is really awkward when alone with a girl.

" Ryeowook hyung, make lunch please..." Kyuhyun pleaded.

" Sure."

 

Next morning at Super Junior's dorm, everyone was already busy preparing. Everyone will be in an interview.

While in the car, they were all silent. Even though they've been Super Junior for 2 years, they were stll nervous especially on an interview where they don't known what question the interviewer will throw at them.

" Okay guys, listen..." everyone's ears were now focused on their manager hyung. " Ryeowook-ssi, when they ask you about your sister, let's hide it for now. Or else, every other girl here will somehow pretend or assume that they're your missing sister. Okay? And you guys help too..."

 

They arrived at the studio and minutes later the interview started.

" Annyeonghasaeyo everyone... The long anticipated moment is finally here. Super Junior is here..." the interviewer greeted Super Junior and they greeted back.

The interview actually went well. But as expected, the interviewer asked about Ryeowook's noona.

" Ryeowook-ssi, we heard that you have a lost noona. Is that true?"

" Ahhh, people must have really misinterpreted it." Ryeowook lied.

" Why?"

" I really want to have a sister and now they think I have a lost noona. How I wish."

" Yeah, her really wanted to have a sister." Heechul joined in.

" He even dresses Sungmin up as a girl and let him act as Ryeowook's noona." Eunhyuk added.

" Really? I bet fans would love to see Sungmin with a wig on and wearing a dress." the interviewer said and now, the topic is changed.

Eunhyuk will have to apologize to Sungmin later because surely, the internet will flood with pictures of Sungmin with a wig and dress on, all edited.

Now, the topic is all about SJ's Dorm Life. And they were all thankful that they managed to escape from the topic about Ryeowook's sister. They all hate lying to fans but they have to do it to prevent more troubles.

And they all know they can't hide it for too long. So, sooner or later, they need to find his sister and explain to everyone what had happened and also apologize and hope everyone can understand.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, sorry for the late update...

I was about to update the day before yesterday but it all went black and I have to start again but I need to sleep since there is school the next day...

So, here it is now...

What do you think of it?

Tell me please = )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doraemon unnie is here again . . .

Have you seen the new MV of Boyfriend?

It's title is I'll Be There...

It is a daebak ~

And Kwangmin is so handsome = )

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll update sooner or later...

So, wait for it ~

And please continue reading and enjoy = )