Introducing Hyoyeon

Be Careful What You Wish For

It was raining hard outside the studio. It was a dance studio which is similar to a karaoke room where you rent it for like an hour or so. That dance studio was Hyoyeon's favorite place to go to. It was where she vent her feelings, she will dance out what she is feeling. It wasn't still raining heavily, but it will be like that sooner because there is a storm that is coming into the country.

Hello y guy-ido... Hello handsome boy-ido... Hyoyeon's phone rung. She checked to see who is the caller, it was her mom.

" Yobeoseyeo?" she answered the call.

" Darling, where are you? Are you still in the dance studio?" her mom had always know what's going on with her or where she is at. Hyoyeon and her other family members are very close with each other excepts for Hyoyeon's sister, Kwon Mi. Hyoyeon doesn't know why but Kwon Mi is really cold to her. They are the only children and the family. Kwon Mi is 23 while Hyoyeon is 16.

" Nae, I'll be home in like 15 minutes."

" I'll pick you up in the studio, it's dangerous. It's raining right now." her mom was once again worried.

" No, mom. I'll just take the bus and besides the rain is just like showers right now. It's not heavy at all." Hyoyeon said with a reassuring voice. There was silence for a short while and Hyoyeon knew perfectly that her mother was hesitant but said okay anyway.

Hyoyeon picked up her Ipod and her other things and placed it in her backpack. She changed into her casual outfit and went outside bringing her things. She payed and chatted with the lady in the counter for a while.They have known each other for so long already because Hyoyeon have been in the same studio for many times. The lady's name is Cho Hee, she is one of Hyoyeon's friends.

 

" Im home" Hyoyeon said when she got inside the house, she can smell the scent delicious foods in the air. Her mother and father was already in the dining table and it was already time for dinner.

" Good that you're here. Let's eat now, alright?" her sister said with an irritated voice and got up from the couch in the living room and sat at her usual chair in the dining area. It was a rule in the family that everyone should eat together.

" Mianhe, unnie" Hyoyeon apologized. It was always her who humbles down since she is the younger one. She clearly saw how her unnie rolled her eyes but Hyoyeon sat down anyways. They said their prayers and thankings and started eating.

 

Next morning, someone called her so early in the morning. It was her classmate and close friend, Seohyun.

" Morning, unnie. Have you bought the things we need for our project?" Hyoyeon immediately remembered about the project. Seohyun and her are classmates in a Summer Art Class.

" Oh yeah, I'll go buy it now."  Hyoyeon said and hunged up.

 

Hyoyeon was in the grocery , she just finished buying what they need for their project and she decided to take a pit stop to the grocery to buy some foods and snacks.

She was walking out of the grocery store and about to go out of the mall. She saw a poster in a Music Store beside the grocery store. The poster was the newly debuted group Super Junior. Hyoyeon really like them even though they just debuted.

She went inside the store and was walking around and looking at the racks full of albums of various artist. The store was also full of posters of Kpop Artist, she then stopped for a while and daydreamed.

Someday, people will see me in one of those posters with my fellow members. I'll be wearing an awesome outfit and posing an amazing pose. That's what Hyoyeon said in her mind.

Then, she found what she was looking for, Super Junior's single album " Sorry Sorry".

After she purchased the album and even purchased a poster of them, then she went home.

 

She was laying in her bed while Sorry Sorry was playing. She realize that a smile was on her face.

Someday, I'll be really having my own album with my groupmates... Someday...Hyoyeon had always dreamed of that. She really wanted to be known in the music industry. She wants to be a trainee and then debut. Hilarious as it seems, she even wished to have a famous idol as a sibling.

Knock Knock

There was a knock on her door. Hyoyeon stood up and opened the door.

" Unnie" Seohyun hugged her. Seohyun wasn't only her classmate or project partner. She was her closest friend. They were close friends ever since they met at the Summer Art Class. They were close friends even if their personalities are totally different with each other. " Let's star with the project" Seohyun said.

" Sure" Hyoyeon took out all of the things they need.

" Wow, I just realized it's Suju's song" Seohyun exclaimed and started singing with it.

" Suju? It's Super Junior" Hyoyeon laughed at Seohyun.

Seohyun laughed back at Hyoyeon and it made Hyoyeon confused.

" Why?" Hyoyeon stopped laughing.

" Suju and Super Junior are the same. Suju is the shorter term for Suju, and to tell you in advance, in case you also don't know, SJ is the shortest term. I'll just tell you if there will be more shortest term." Seohyun kept on laughing. " Unnie, you really are hilarious".

" Oh, I'm hilarious, huh? Get out of my room." Hyoyeon pointed at her door indicating for Seohyun to go out and Hyoyeon was raising her eyebrow.

" Are you serious, unnie?" Seohyun looked really scared. Hyoyeon didn't answer back but Hyoyeon shot a cold stare at her while still pointing at the door and an eyebrow still raised. Seohyun can feel that Hyoyeon is really serious. " Okay and I'm really sorry again unnie." Seohyun gathered her things and stood up, wore her coat with the scared look still not leaving her face. Seohyun was already at the door and was about to turn the knob when Hyoyeon talked.

" Yaaah~" Hyoyeon shouted. Seohyun looked at her " I got you..." Hyoyeon smirked. " Now, we are both embarassed." Hyoyeon was now laughing. Hyoyeon can really be a great actress somehow and she can be mischievous too.

" Unnie..." Seohyun whined but still, Seohyun was smiling. Seohyun sat back at Hyoyeon's mini couch and dropped her bag.

" Mianhe. But you should have seen your face. It was priceless"

" Unnie, you really are mischievous sometimes. Let's just start our practice, okay? And no more scaring please."

" I can't promise that." Hyoyeon was smiling while shaking her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how is this one?

Please tell me what you think...

Please comment and hit the subscribe button = )

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I really like my new nickname, it was my guy friend who called me it.

So, if you want to... you can say... " Doraemon-unnie~ " HAHA...

I'm DORAEMON = )

________________________________________________________________________
 

Please wait for the chapter 2...

I'll update soon = )