My Marks Make Him Feel Pleasure

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you plan on telling Jackson Hyung" Jinyoung broke the comfortable silence as they walked to the dorm. Mark pauses for a few seco ds beofre speaking: "Only if you want me to" 

"Will you get abused by hm if you tell him"

"Meh probably butits okay. Ill do it for you...our sake. And plus that would be the last beating ill get since youll be there" Mark taps Jinyoungs nose making it scrunch up.

Do you want me to be there? I can make sure he doesnt hit you. Or maybe Jaebum can be there" Jinyoung curled up closer to Mark making sure he knew he wanted the older to be safe.

"No its okay seriously. Im a big boy. I can take his hits. Im not dead yet so he didnt hit too hard."

"Yeah but this is a big thing for Jackson. Hes loosing someone he kind of loved i dont know. He might want to kill you becuase you know those sayings 'If you I can have them, no one can'" Mark smiled at Jinyoung for caring for him so much. Mark turned Jinyoung so they were facing eachother as he placed his hands on the yougners shoulders.

"Its okay Jinyoung ah. Im glad youre concerned for e but its really okay. I want to do this so I can be with you without any interruptions or our future relationship. Okay?" Jinyoung pouted as he slowly nodded before Mark placed a soft kiss on his pink plump addictive lips and continued their walk home.

-

At The Dorm

All 7 boys were in the living room just hanging around enjoying eachtohers presence. Jackson walks over to his lover and 'yawns' while putting his hand around the others shoulder. Mark just rolled his eyes at Jinyoung and Jinyoung giggled continueing to talk to youngjae and bambam. Mark politely took off Jacksons arm and shuffled to the side, away from him. Jackson does it again making sure his grip was harder. Mark clears his throat and shuffles again. Jackson was not having it with Marks actions and pulls him away to their shared room.

"Im gonna have a chat with Markiepoo. We'll be back everyone" Jackson waves and Jinyoung just stares at the pouting older being dragged away. He just sighs and follows them.

"Hyung where are you going?" A curious youngjae asks.

"Im gonna go to my room for a bit okay?" Youngjae nodded. Jinyoung leaves the grandpa and the kids to go to his room which was right next to Mark and Jacksons room.

With Jackson and Mark

Jackson shut the door and pushes mark onto the bed pacing back and forth in their room running a hand through his hair in fustration.

"Yah! Dont shove me lie that. Its rude and what do you want? I was having a fun time hanging with every-"Smack

Marks first instict was to move his hand to his reddened cheek due to Jackson's hand.

"what was that for?"

"did you forget the rules? did you forget the agreement we haf? For like the 100th time you've done this and im tired of it. you need to start opbeying me"

"Jackson! I. am. Not. Your. Pet. And I never will be. You cant just give me rules and expect me to follow them. Thats just stupid. I'm a human being who has rights too. Plus Im your hyung so what do you think youre doing"

"oh no no" He chuckles and pulls out a packet, "we had an agreement and you signed it" Pointing to Marks signature. Mark just 'tsked' and grabbed the paper out of the latter's hands.

"This contact isn't even real. This contract states that if I were to be in a relationshp with you, we would obey eachother. And dont forget, you signed it too" Mark flipped some pages before pointing at Jackson's signature.

"I do obey you. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter