Would you sit on it?

Waiting for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you ever loved someone but you know they have feelings for someone else? Cuz trust me, I know that feeling for sure."
"Or that feeling when you just did something with your crush and he tells you not to tell anyone? No? Well that's a shame cuz I sure did and it felt like getting drilled with 100 bullets"


Jinyoung stares at the two elders as they laugh and good around. Jinyoung smiled weakly as Mark waves at him from the distance. Looking away, Jinyoung stares down at his thumbs as the leader speaks. 
"Okay guys we only have a couple more days until we are done filming what should we do when those days come?"
"How about we bust our families? We haven't seen them in so long" The youngest, Yugyeom, calls out. Everyone nods at the you gets suggestion. 
"We can have a small party? Have a couple drinks and games and stuff. Doesn't Jaebum still have that beach house that his grandma owns". Everyone looked up at Jinyoung and was surprised at his request. Usually Jinyoung isn't the party one, he's calm and likes to do things on his own. Everyone smiles and nods in agreement. 
"Okay well it's settled, we can bust our families after we go to jaebums grandmas house"
"Yah! You can't just invite yourselves to a house that isn't yours"
"But Jaebum hyung, don't you want to have a party at a place less crowded" The young rapper stated and tilted his head as he spoke. Jaebum sighed and slowly nodded his head as the younger jumped. 
"It's planned. WOOOOO BREAK" Jackson beamed. 

(Break)
Jinyoung sat on his bed flipping through his book as a slight knock sounded through the room. 
"Come in" it was him. The guy that Jinyoung could never get tired of, the one he always loved so much. Mark Tuan. 
"Hi jinyoungie" mark smiled his famous teeth smile. 
"Hi Mark" Jinyoung said quietly. Mark pouted but it went unnoticed by the other. "Anyways what's up"
"If I told you would you sit on it". Jinyoungs eyes widened and playfully hit the latter. 
"Haha very funny Mark but you have a boyfriend" Jinyoung stares back into his book. Jinyoung felt the weight on the bed shift assuming that Mark decided to sit on the bed. Mark faced Jinyoung and lifted the book out of the youngers hands making him whine. 
"Hyung! I was reading"
"If I didn't have a boyfriend would you still sit on it" Mark asked seriously eyes never leaving the youngers. 
"W-wha"
"Jinyoung. It's simple. If I wasn't dating Jackson would you do 'it' with me"
"If I answered that question would it gain anything" Jinyoung stares back at Mark telling him who's stronger.  
"Well jinyoungie we would only know if we tried right? Isn't that what you always say"
"Yeah but this is different it's a question you aren't knowing anything if I answered your question."
"I would know if you like me or not" Jinyoung played with his thumbs and stared confused at the older. Why would he want to know if I like him or not. Is what Jinyoung thought of. 
"So let me get this straight. If I tell you if I would do the 'it' with you, it would tell you if I liked you or not?" Mark nodded and Jonyoung just continued. 
"What would happen if I did like you? What would happen if I didn't like you? Why would you want to know about that if you already have someone who loves you and you love them" Mark took a second to think. Jinyoung was starting to get mad he didn't know why but yet he did know. 
"Because what if I told you that I might have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter