8

The transfer student

"I`m talking about the fact that I like you!" L practically screamed.

"Mwo?"  A tear rolled down on Hana`s cheek.

"Wait. I didn`t mean to scream at you. I just lost my temper. I`m sorry. Please don`t cry.

"It`s not that. Did you just saud that you like me?"

"Well.. yes." said L while blushing. "But you don`t have to answer me right now."

"Well I  like you too L" said Hana and hugged him.

"What? Do you mean it?"

"Yes. I like you for a while now. But since you avoided me I didn`t know what to do. I thought you hated me."

"Well, I thought you like Woohyun sice you two get along so well."

"No silly boy. Woohyun is just a very good friend, but that`s all. Even he said that I`m like a sister to him."

 

"You are like a sister to me" Woohyun said and appeard from a corner with the rest of Infinite and Mi Sun. "I wondered how long it will take you to confess"

"You jerk. So you knew I liked her and you were doing that in purpose."

"Well it worked , didn`t it? you finally confesed."

"Hmm..I think you are right. So..Hana..Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" Hana said beaming with happines.

The guys startd to whistle when L and Hana kissed.

"Way to go unnie!"

 

It was the begging of the second semester. Hana and L were a happy, inseparable couple. Mi Sun entered an exhange program herself so she was studying at Woolim Academy for 1 semester. She and Sungjong were always together.

But the happy days had to come to an end when the Sun sisters had to return in the US at the end of the year.

They were all at the airport to say their goodbye. Infinite was all over Hana and Mi Sun hugging them. After, Infinite left beside L and Sungjong.

'I will miss you baby. Promise me you will call me daily."

"Yes baby I promise. We will talk daily. I will miss you too. I love you." L said and kissed Hana.

On the other hand Sungjong was hugging Mi Sun and kissed her on the cheek. "Don`t miss me too much. We will see each other again. And we will talk daily too."

"Yeah I know, but I can`t help to miss you." said Mi Sun while pouting...

And the plane took off..