5

The transfer student

It was finally time for dinner. Mrs Kim sent a maid to wake up Hana. Hana washed her face and went downstairs to eat. At the table Mr and Mrs Kim were waiting foe their son. It seemed that he didn`t arrived yet. Hana sat down.

"Hana would you like to eat right now?"Mrs Kim asked

"No, I think we can wait for your son so we can eat all together."Hana said

"Aren`t you a sweet girl for thinking about him? We`ll wait for him 10 more minutes. If he doesn`t show up we`ll eat without him."

Mrs Kim just finished her sentence when she heard the front door. "That must be him. Good. Now we can start eating." "Honey is that you? Come, we are waiting for you in the dinning room."

"Yes I`m here mom. What`s wtih the shoes? Do we have company?" When he enterd in the dinning room, he frooze. "What is she doing here?"

Hana turned around and was surprised to see her classmate Myungsoo there.

"Did you meet each other?" Mr Kim asked

"Yes. She transfered in my class today." L answered

"Omo. This must be fate. You two are classmates? I`m so happy" Mrs Kim said while giggling

"Myungsoo, Hana will stay with us."

"Why is she staying here? I didn`t heard anything about this" L said

"Well we didn`t exactly saw you these days so that we could tell you. So stop complaining and don`t be rude to Hana, If you upset her, you are going to face me, did you here me Myungsoo?" Mr Kim asked

"Yes father I heard you." said L while sitting down. Obviously he wasn`t very happy with the guest, but he couldn`t go against his parents. 

"Now that we got all cleard. we can eat."

After dinner all of them went in the living room to drink tea. L just sat there without saying a word, just quietly drinking his tea.

"Forgive my son. He is like this with everybody. I don`t know after who he takes." Mrs Kim said

"Oh, don`t worry. I think he doesn`t like me too much and it`s normal. I just came suddenly here." Hana said

"Well you got that right. Just because my parents takes you in, don`t expect me to be nice to you." L said coldly

"Kim Myungsoo. That`s enough. There is no need for you to behave like this. If you ever do this again you are in trouble." Mr Kim glared at him

The next day Hana woked a little earlier than she should had. She entered the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teets. She got dressed and went down to eat.

Mrs Kim already prepared breakfast. Soon after Hana started to eat, L made his entrance.

"Myungsoo you have to take Hana with you today. I have an appointment and I can`t take her."

"Oh it`s okay Mrs Kim. I think I remember the road. And i can always ask for directions."

"That`s a definitly no. I don`t want you to get lost or anything else, so Myungsoo is going to wait for you and you will go together."

L didn`t seemed too thrilled about the ideea, but he knew that if he refused, his mother is going to lecture him for an hour.

"So? What are you witing for? Special invitation? Get ready and let`s leave or we`ll be late." L said

Hana tooked her bag and coat and they left. The road seemed so long and neither of them eas talking. Hana was afraid to say something in order not to upset L.

"Hey hurry up. I`m not going to slow down so you better hurry or else I`ll leave you here."

"Yes coming." Hana said while trying to take bigger steps

Suddenly two motorcycles stoped next to them. Hana didn`t paid attention until one of he boys shouted.

"Yo Kim Myungsoo. Why are you walking? Where is your motorcycle?"

"I had a few problems wtih her so I took it to the garage."

"I see that Mrs Hana is with you. Why is that?"

"Long story..Hey can  you give me a ride? I don`t feel like walking."

"Sure. Dongwoo will take you and I will take Hana. Right Dongwoo?" Hoya said and both took their helmet down.

"Oh good morning Hoya and Dongwoo. How are you today?" Hana said while bowing a little.

"Hey you don`t have to be so formal. After all we are friends, aren`t we? Now hop on or else we`ll be late and I don`t know if Sungkyu hyung will be able to help us again."

"Uhm..Is that safe?" Hana asked

"That? You mean the metorcycle or riding with Hoya? If you don`t trust him you can come with me." Dongwoo smirked at her

"No chance in hell" Hoya put the helmet on Hana, grabed her wrist and put her on the  motorcycle. He hoped  on too and said: "Hold on so that you won`t fall." She back hugged him and they were off.

Dongwoo and L were behind them. The entire road was a race between Hoya and Dongwoo, but in the end Dongwoo winned.

"YES!" Dongwoo said and high fived l. "I crushed you."

"You were lucky. I slowed down only because Hana was about to crush my waist."

"I`m sorry for that, but I don`t fell so good." Hana was turning green.

"Oh , you okay? Come, I`ll take you to the nurse." Hoya took Hana and carried her bridal style.

"Hoya put me down. The others are starring at us. I can walk on my own."

"Let the look. Just hang on. We`re almost there."

They walked in the room, but the nurse wasn`t there so Hoya put Hana on the bed so that she could rest a little. After she said she was okay, they went to the classroom.Fortunately, the teacher didn`t arrive yet. When she enterd the class  Sungjong jumped from nowhere and hugged her.

"I was so worried. Are you okay? Did something happend to you?'

"No Sungjong, I`m really fine. I was just a bit dizzy after teh ride. Now let`s sit down before the teacher comes."