7

The transfer student

2 months have passed in a blink of an eye. Wherever was Infinite, there was Hana. As she tought she bacame best friend with Sungjong and good frinds with the restof them. Even L wasn`t as cold as before, he became more caring. Everyday they went to school and back home together.

"So what are you guys going to do today ?" Woohyun asked while he started to play with Hana`s hair. He looked at the boys but they shrugged theit shoulders and he  saw that L was glaring at him.

"Hm..if I saw that right, this is going to be fun.' Woohyun tought.

"So, Hana what are you doing today?" Woohyun said while he hugged her from the back.

"Hmm..Today? Nothing I think. Why?"

"Because I would like you to go on a date with me. How about that?"

"A date? Sure, why not?"

"I want to go on a date with Hana too." Sungjong said.

"Sorry, but for today Hana is mine."

Suddnely L got up and left the group in a hurry. All of them were looking at each other and didn`t understand what just happened.

 

After hours Hana and Woohyun went to the mall, They chated, eated ice cream and had lots of fun. When she returned home she went ot the living room because she saw L there, but when she asked him somthing he just ignored her and went to his room.

It`s been 2 weeks since L didn`t talked with Hana. Neither Hana or Infinite knew what was wrong, beside Woohyun that had a hunce on L`s behaviour and had lots of fun watching him. Just like that winter brack was there. L`s anger dissapeard slowly and he started talking to Hana againg but only the neccesary. One morning abig suprise arrived for Hana from US.

"Hana. Come down. The surprise is here." Mrs Kim said

"What surprise? Omooo Mi Sun what are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"By plane, of course" said Mi Sun with a big grin on her face. They hugged tightly and chated for a couple f hours. Then Infinite came over to play.

"Hana, L, we`re here." yelled Sungjong from the door. "Oh i didn`t knew you had guests. Who is she?"

"I`m her little sister Sun Mi Sun. Nice to meet you" she said while measuring Sungjong from head to toe.

"Unnie that guy is hot" Mi Sun wispered to Hana with a smirk on  her face.

"Yah. You came here to see your unnie or the hot guys?"

"Well I can just consider him a bonus."

All of them went to a big theme park and quickly divided into pairs : Hoya x Dongwoo, Mi Sun x Sungjong, Hana x Woohyun, L x Sungyeol. L started to become more aggitated as he saw Hana together with Woohyun. They were laughing, wispering, like a couple, but the top was when Woohyun hold Hana by her hand. That was when L snapped. He went like a storm, took Hana`s hand and runned with her outside the park

 

"Yah L, what`s wrong with you? Why did you do this?

"Because you were enjoing too much Woohyun`s company. Were you trying to get me jealous? Well you succeded!"

"What? Jealous? What are you talking about?"

"I`m talking about the fact that I like you!" L practically screamed.