the story

Lavenders are always purple …….
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“My boyfriend needs a floral theme for our wedding”

 

Luhan titled his head, listening to the voice that flew to his ear through the mobile phone. He stood up from the chair and walked to the nearby book shelf. Answering to the person who was in the other side of the phone - his newly client, he grabbed a book from the shelf under the category of “FLORAL”.

 

“Anything you prefer Mr. Kim? I mean, does he mention any kind of flower as the centric for decorations?”

 

“Lavenders. He is crazy about lavenders. You know bright purple, fluffy, sweet aroma, soft petals ….. He loves lavenders”

 

“Okay. Then according to the flower he has chosen, the theme color is purple. Purple….  I’ll arrange some floral decorations and samples for wedding invitation card, cake boxes and other things. I think it’ll be very useful, if I can meet your boyfriend, Mr. Kim”

 

“It’s Jongin. Call me Jongin. Yeah, you can meet him. Can you meet him at my place?”

 

“Sure. Let me know the time”

 

“Today we have plenty of works, and we are quite busy. Err... How about tomorrow evening, around four? I’ll send you a vehicle, so you can  ...”

 

“Oh! No, no Mr. Kim, no need. I can come”

 

“Jongin...”

 

“Ah! Jongin, okay have a nice day”

 

“Have a nice day Luhan”

 

Luhan kept the mobile phone on his table and turned to the PC to check available decorations under the category- floral, but with lavenders, among some events that he had covered before. He wanted to prepare sample decorations for all relevant sections of a wedding ceremony.

As a reputed wedding planner, Luhan didn’t make any single mistake in any wedding ceremony that was organized by himself in last five years. He was a young dynamic character who was always willing to do his best in any work that he’d do.

Luhan always kept a faultless responsibility with his works. He talked to all the parties who would take important positions in the bride’s and groom’s love-relationship. Luhan never missed talking with their parents, colleagues, friends to grab all the important details to make a great, grand wedding ceremony.

Practically each and every single inch of his decoration displayed wonderful memories of the couple that they shared before. He tried to flow the theme with every memory of the love of bride’s and groom’s.  So the ceremony was always a breathtaking event, and people who joined to it had plenty of things to talk for ages, if the event was organized by “Lulu’s”.

Five years later he had a lot of well-known group of people, because of his magnificent work in the field.

This time he was hired by Kim Jongin – one of top class business person to plan his wedding ceremony.

So Luhan had found a challenge. A challenge, which led his life to a great change.

 

 

His vehicle stopped closer to a giant, black metal gate with golden color Gothic styled edged frame. The gate was opened and he saw a mansion with bright white walls and dark brown roofs standing in the middle of a beautiful flowery garden. He locked the car and stepped on the dark brown terra-cotta footpath that ran towards the mansion near to the shady Elm tree. A golden Spaniel was barking to him, hopping on the green grass coat of the flowery garden, waving its tail.

Luhan bent his knees and patted on dog’s head. Then he turned his heels to the door way. His face was brightened with a lovely smile seeing the flower beds with yellow and pink roses near the foot path. The golden Spaniel was hopping behind him, sniffing his feet and his shoes. It wanted to play with the visitor.

Luhan stopped his feet and patted on its head, cooing to the dog.

 

“Hey, squishy come here boy”

 

Luhan moved his face, hearing a friendly funny voice. He saw a young boy with purple colored long sleeve and white shorts, standing on the front door step. The boy walked to Luhan with a bright smile on his lips. Squishy ran to him and sniffed his fingertips, climbing to his torso. The boy was laughing to Squishy and turning his feet on the green grass. He forgot the visitor and was playing with his Squishy.

Luhan slowly took his mobile phone and captured the boy and Squishy playing under green shades. Hearing the click sound the boy looked at Luhan creasing his large black doe eyes. His lips shaped in an O nicely and, expression he had was so adorable. Luhan took another picture. Then he beamed his voice, shoving the mobile phone into his pocket.

 

“Do Kyungsoo?”

 

The boy nodded, pushing Squishy from his small built. Luhan walked to him and extended his hand for a hand shake.

 

“I’m Luhan and that snap shot is for the presentation”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and shook Luhan’s hand again. He looked at the famous wedding planner, who surprised him within very first few minutes that they met.

 

“Kai said that you asked to talk with me. Please come in this way”

 

“Kai??”

 

“Kai means Jongin. I call him Kai”

 

Kyungsoo walked towards the door while both Luhan and Squishy followed him. It seemed Squishy wanted to be friends with Luhan. Kyungsoo moved away from the door, letting Luhan stepping into the house.

He had a breathtaking view. The word luxury was displayed by every piece of furniture and interior content of the house. Shinning floor was covered by expensive designed carpets. Large beautiful chandeliers were hung on the ceiling. Corridors and small spaces were filled by antiques. Comfortable sofas, dinning sets and polished furniture with accessories were standing there to describe the living state of Kim family.

 

Kyungsoo asked Luhan to sit and he sat in front of him. Kyungsoo took a purple color file from table top and turned to Luhan. He had so exciting feelings and there was a drum in his head. Luhan could analyze the expressions that Kyungsoo had. Technically Kyungsoo was the bride in this wedding and Luhan knew how Kyungsoo’s head would be driven crazy when the big day coming close to him.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and talked to Luhan, turning the papers in the file. He arranged the important facts and some sort of detailed ideas that he had about his wedding plan. Kyungsoo was busy with the document file and Luhan was carefully watching him like a scientist who was looking at a rare species. Kyungsoo dropped his hands from the document file, smiling shyly to Luhan.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry. I wrote some things I grabbed from internet and magazines for our wedding and it’s completely a mess now. I can’t find the order of it. Would you mind…?”

 

“Oh! It’s okay Kyungsoo. I need your ideas too. This is about your big day and I highly appreciate all your good ideas. Give me the file, I’ll check it”

 

“Oh! That’s a relieve”

 

Kyungsoo passed the document file to him. Luhan flipped the papers of it. There was a photo collection of interior decoration based on floral, structure models for wedding cakes, decorations of altar, best-man’s dresses and few papers with Kyungsoo’s scribbled notes. Luhan put the file in his back pack and took his recorder out. He turned to Kyungsoo.

 

“Kyungsoo, before starting anything of your wedding day, I would like to ask a question”

 

Luhan’s eyes were straightly penetrating Kyungsoo’s. His pose was so firm. Kyungsoo’s eyes were getting wide and he gaped. Suddenly Luhan was laughing from his lungs, seeing a terrified looking Kyungsoo like he just got a heart attack.

 

“Did I frighten you? Oh! My my… you are frozen now. Kyungsoo, Oh! Sorry for my stupid work. You are a very sensitive person, aren’t you?”

 

“Holy! I thought ….”  

 

“Kyungsoo, when I’m planning a wedding for a couple – one of most important day they have in their lives, I would like to grab most of details of their lives to complete my work. Personally I talk to the couple, their parents and other people who witnessed their relationship. It’s because it helps me a lot to organize an excellent event. Always I need master pieces. To make a master piece I need facts, data and details. I want to show your memories of love life from each piece of decoration of the event. The cake – invitation card- wedding rings- lights- theme color- your dresses- best-man’s and maid’s dresses …all of them should present your story. For example in the last wedding event that I organized, I preferred a structure of cup cakes for the wedding cake, because that sweet bride made a cup cake first for her boyfriend, burning her kitchen. Sweet memory isn’t it?  You have to share your hiding secrets with me and after the wedding most of secrets will be revealed to the public and so there are no more secrets. But don’t worry; I’m not throwing your sensitive secrets to the public…. Just sweet memories okay. Plus personally I’m involving to arrange the best-man’s speech, because I don’t want to see a single mess from a word that slipped from someone’s mouth ruining my whole work. I’m a dictator in this work. But I always need your collaboration. I’m a hard worker and I have no bad history for my works. In fact I’m going for changes of the plan, when bride or groom suggesting me, because I want to see their glistering warm bright happy faces on the ceremony when they’re seeing my work. Also I want to see …... I mean I like if they have happy tears, after ages when they running their old eyes on the video or photo album. So is it okay with you? Would you like to see how I’m going to poke in everything?”

 

Luhan ended up his explanation with a straight question. Then he leaned to the sofa, keeping his eyes on younger who sat front of him. Luhan gave enough time to Kyungsoo to make his opinion. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip.

 

“You are talking too fast. Seriously, you are talking like a machine.”

 

“I’m a little chatter box. So dear what’s your idea, hmmm?”

 

Kyungsoo took his hands together and pressed them into his lips, blowing air. He looked at Luhan’s flawless appearance. In front of him, Luhan – one of most wonderful wedding planner was sitting to take the opportunity of organizing Jongin’s and his wedding day- their big day. Luhan needed his decision only.

 

“Why you asked permission from me?”

 

“Oh! Because technically you’re the bride in this wedding and generally brides have lovely, beautiful, ideas and thoughts about their wedding day. They have marvelous point of the incident, not like their rushing grooms. Grooms have no idea about this big event. For them serviettes are serviettes; glasses are glasses, light are lights, altar is altar and they don’t see anything different in their wedding except their bride. For honeymoon brides like to go Hawaii, Paris, Hollywood, Veins, Macau or somewhere that make them astonished. They like to have it as a new experience; even they did it thousand times before the marriage. But those grooms, they just need a bed or sofa or even they don’t worry to spend that important night inside a car or a truck. Only they need a place to lie down”

 

Luhan stopped his words, lowering his voice. He was an over talking doll. He bobbed his head with a sudden grin. Kyungsoo looked like a clumsy beet-root on the cream color sofa. His cheeks were getting redder and redder, knowing that this famous wedding planner had just revealed top-bottom fact of their relationship. Luhan scratched his neck. A maid came to them and kept orange juice with some cakes on the table. Luhan took a sip of the juice, tapping on his knees. He looked at Kyungsoo above the brim of the juice glass. Kyungsoo took a deep breath.

 

“Okay I’m ready. I want to see how you are going to make it fascinating, my big day, I mean our big day”

 

Luhan flashed a bright smile across his cute face; placed the juice on the table. He rubbed his hands together then switched on the recorder.

 

“Question one. How did you two meet first?”

**********

It was 4.55 pm in a sunny summer evening. A cute little younger was stepping on the broad corridors under dazzling deep heaven white lights of Coex Mall. A black color bag with silver letters on his left arm and he was moving his right arm to adjust his cap. He was looking through glasses of the shops that he was passing. His face showed the happiness he had. He checked his watch and moved his feet towards the escalator. He just stepped into the escalator and someone bumped on him, throwing him few meters away from the escalator, sitting on the ground with his . Ouch! The gravity was too strong. A whimper escaped from his lips and he squeezed his eyes.

The collision wasn’t perfectly elastic. The smaller one was on the floor while the taller one standing near him.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at the person who happened to crash on him like a walking hurricane. He saw a face with curved lips and wide eyes under deep yellowish brown bangs. Those two black eyes were blinking and then words came out.

 

“Did you get hurt? Oh! I’m sorry. I’m late and…”

 

“It doesn’t mean that you can behave as a walking hurricane in a public places. Watch your step, please”

 

The criminal was extending his hand to the person who happened to glue his butts on ground. The boy on ground grabbed his hand and moved to his feet. He saw his black color bag on the floor. He walked to it; picked it from the floor and moved out without turning back. The yellowish headed boy kept his eyes on the little built of the boy who was sinking into the crowd. He shrugged and walked to grab his bag which was on the floor a few feet away from him.

 

*******

“Sehunnnnnn”

 

Hearing a loud bang digging deep into his eardrums Sehun jumped out from the bed. His friend Jongin was standing near him holding a black color bag on his hands. His coal black eyes were digging holes in Sehun’s skin. Sehun stared at him without words.

 

“Explain me, how did these things come into my request list Oh Sehun?”

 

Jongin threw the bag into Sehun’s face and crossed his arms on his chest. Sehun caught the bag and looked at his friend. He couldn’t figure out what his friend had asked. Sehun bit his nails and slowly opened the bag, putting his hand into it. He grabbed the fabric out. A long black sleeve with embossed silver letter of K came out of the bag, hanging on his fingers. Sehun turned it to his side and looked on it with his wide eyes.

 

“What the heck is this?”

 

“Oh! Actually I’m the person who wants to ask the same. What the hell is this and where the hell are my clothes?”

 

“Jongin, I swear I took a blue shirt with a white color tie as you informed me, but not this crap”

 

“Really? Then how that blue shirt and white tie have turned themselves in to a black long sleeved crap and other s on the bag. Don’t tell me that clothes have magic within them Sehun, to turn to what they want”

 

Sehun turned the sleeve to his side and ran his eyes on the fabric. Thinking wisely he got the point how it came to Jongin’s bag.

 

“That little bean!”

 

“What? Who?”

 

“Now I can understand how your clothes changed to this. Mistakenly I bumped on a boy at the mall, and dropped bags including him. He had a similar bag like this one. I think we chose the wrong bags.”

 

“Wow great Sherlock, but how I can find him? By writing a twitter post or publishing a blog? Hello! I need my clothes”

 

Jongin hissed to Sehun walking here and there in the room. Sehun didn’t bother about Jongin. He took the bag and turned its open to the bed’s side. A few clothes dropped to the bed with a little thud. Sehun ran his hands over the cloths and grabbed a black color stylish mobile phone. Jongin stopped his yell and looked at Sehun.

 

“Bingo!!”

 

Sehun walked towards the opened window of the room and placed phone’s screen on a patch of sun beam. He looked carefully the screen. He talked to Jongin without turning.

 

“You call me Sherlock and …. Kim Jongin, look what this Holmes can do”

 

Jongin chuckled behind Sehun. But next minute he was about to make a loud WOW seeing how nicely Sehun had slip his fingers on the screen, opening the security symbol.

 

“Hell man. How did you do it?”

 

“It’s piece of cake”

 

Sehun climbed to the bed, running his fingers on the screen. His lips shaped with happy and he pressed the phone to his ear. Jongin sat next to Sehun, pointing his ears to the conversation. Jongin had no idea how Sehun can talk to that unknown boy to clear their bags. Sehun heard long rings from the other side, from the land line of the boy’s home. Someone hung up and a polite women’ voice flowed.

 

“Hello, good evening aunt  ...err…. I want speak to…..”

 

“Hold on dear…. Kyungie”

 

Sehun put the phone down and whispered to Jongin saying ‘that little bean’s name is Kyungsoo”. Then he pressed it again on his ear. A sleepy voice snitched in the other side.

 

“Hello ….Who is this?”

 

“Hello  ... Kyungsooa, didn’t you notice the number?”

 

Sehun asked playfully. Then he heard little murmurs and a yell, even Jongin could hear it clearly.

 

“Hey, that’s my phone. How did you get it? Thief... You’ve stolen it”

 

“Ah! That’s not the truth. It’s me Kyungsoo, the one who bumped on you yesterday evening in the Coex Mall. I think you still didn’t notice that our bags have exchanged. So would you like to have your phone with that fancy sleeves, come to the same place where that lucky meeting happened around four okay..Bye bye”

 

Sehun heard another yell, but he quickly ended the conversation and removed the SIM card from the phone. Jongin punched on Sehun’s back. Sehun dropped himself into the bed, dragging Jongin to him. Then they started a pillow fight. They shouted and continued their fun game, till Jongin’s mom called to them for lunch.

 

“Will he come?”

 

“Defiantly he will come. Who knows how important that creepy sleeves to him plus this valuable phone? Let’s see”

 

Sehun moved his fingers on the mobile phone searching folders and apps. He continued.

 

“He is rich, arrogated, and careless, spoiled by parents, only child of the family, very aggressive and …. Hmm love to walk, a dog lover….  Short built, owl eyed idiot, interesting in music…. Wow he is a student of Sinhva High”

 

“Okay that’s enough Sehun, stop show off …..”

 

“Sherlock” Both of them giggled.

 

*******

They walked into the coffee shop inside the shopping mall around 3.15 of the evening. Sehun said they should be in there before 3.30, but didn’t explain why. They sat on a corner table not very visible to people who were in outside of the shop, but gave good view of the escalator. Sehun order Jongin’s favorite experanso with butter cookies. Sehun enjoyed his coffee while Jongin was annoying to him 

 

“What are we doing here?”

 

“To watch how the needs and wants can drive human-beings into sort of stupid nerds”

 

“Sehunnn”

 

 “Just shut up and watch. I bet our little prince will arrive here at least around 3.30”

 

“But we asked him to come at four”

 

“Yes, we did and looked he has come”

 

Jongin turned to the way that Sehun pointed out. He saw a boy with a small built was walking to the escalator. His black silky hair was nicely combed to left. He was walking here and there near the escalator, looking at his watch, biting his lips and it seemed he was so grumpy. Jongin kept his eyes on the petite boy that been so fussy.

Kyungsoo roamed his eyes all over the place. He craned his neck to watch down floors, side corridors. He checked his watch and called to his mobile. Always he heard to a same record of “Subscriber is out of reach”

 

“Damn it”

 

 He cursed under his breath. Kyungsoo really needed both his mobile phone and the bag too. Those clothes were designed to him as he asked from the tailors and they were very important to him. But some fool had took them and escaped. The time ticked minutes and seconds. Kyungsoo stomped on the metal bar of the railings, muttering. He was fade up for being waiting.

 

“Shall we go now? He doesn’t look happy”

 

“Relax Jongin. The world is not going to end its existence tonight. He can wait for another couple of minutes”

 

“Sehun, look he is about to cry. Let’s go. Don’t , a little poor guy”

 

Sehun glanced at his friend hearing a melting tone of his voice. Sehun smirked and took the bag from Jongin’s arms. Jongin tightly gripped his fingers on its codes and pulled the bag to his side. Sehun pulled it to his side, slapped on Jongin’s hands.

 

“Why such a hurry, Mr. Kim Jongin? Do you feel honor to return this fancy dress to that minion?”

 

Taking the bag aside Sehun stood up from the chair and walked to the entrance of the coffee shop while Jongin was stepping behind him. They walked to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was standing turning his back to them. Sehun gently tapped on his head top and Kyungsoo spun with a yell.

He looked at Sehun first and then cast his eyes to the handsome tanned boy next to him. Jongin smiled to him and he got an elbow jerk on his ribs from Sehun. Kyungsoo extended his hand to Sehun and looked at him with a stiff manner.

 

“My bag and my phone”

 

“Our bag first please or else bye”

 

“Sehun, don’t be rude. Here your bag and I’m very sorry about the mistake happened”

 

Jongin dragged Kyungsoo’s bag from Sehun’s hand and quickly gave it to Kyungsoo apologizing. Sehun felt amazing about Jongin’s reaction. He suppressed his words and quietly extended his hand to Kyungsoo with his mobile phone. Kyungsoo gave Jongin the bag that he kept behind him. Then he checked his bag. Sehun darted eyes between Jongin and Kyungsoo, suddenly talked to Kyungsoo, making a call to someone.

 

“So how is about tea in your home, Kyungsoo?”

   

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun narrowing his eyebrows and Jongin asked “What?” Sehun waved his hand and walked away from them talking with the person who was in the other end of the line. Kyungsoo stared at yellowish haired boy who was completely puzzled to him. Sehun was happily talking. Soon he walked to them moving his hand to Kyungsoo.

 

“It’s your mom, Kyungie. “She is a pretty old lady, Kyungie”

 

“Don’t call me Kyungie”

 

Kyungsoo growled and snatched the mobile phone from Sehun’s hand. He talked to his mother, stepping away from the two boys. Kai and Sehun watched how nicely Kyungsoo’s faces turned to peach pink with redden pointy ears.

 

“Sehun, did you ask tea from his mom?”

 

Creasing his eyebrows across his forehead Kia asked from his friend turning himself completely to Sehun’s side. Sehun bobbed his head, keeping his eyes on Kyungsoo who arguing with his mother stomping on the floor. Sehun bent his head to Kai and gently said something that made Kai to jump his feet from the ground.

 

“Yes, I asked”

 

“Why you did that? We just met an unknown guy because of our fault... Actually because of your fault and you asked her to have some tea? Unbelievable”

 

“Nope, the teas for … making a good entrance to your future”

 

“What?”

 

“It’ll be a nice moment Kai, when you meet your future mother-in-law”

 

“Sehunnnnn, what the hell….”

 

“I can read about shades Kai”

 

Kai looked at his friend gaped. Sehun interlaced his fingers with Kai’s and pulled him, walking towards Kyungsoo who was still arguing with his mother. Kyungsoo looked at two boys with funning eyes. Sehun flashed a grin to him. Ending the conversation with his mother Kyungsoo practically threw Sehun’s mobile to his hand. He spoke to them with a dull voice showing how he feels about them as stupid jerks.

 

“Come”

 

“Come on master Kai, we can’t waste our time”

 

Sehun bowed to Kai and dragged him. Kyungsoo shrugged and stepped with them murmuring. He couldn’t believe how Sehun was able to make his mom to invite them for tea. That tea was a magical one.

**********

 

Luhan put his note book down, looking the adorable boy sitting front of him describing his relationship to him. Luhan saw how Kyungsoo’s eyes were glittering with sparks within them, reaching the shape of moon crescents. He was gliding on his sweet memory of how was it happened?

Luhan stayed quietly until Kyungsoo comes to the present. He didn’t want to break Kyungsoo’s thought floor, plus Luhan could collect some cute pictures of him for the presentation.

 

“So everything started from that point?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and looked at his wedding planner to continue more things about their relationship. Luhan was writing something on his note book. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes seeing empty fingers of Luhan’s without a ring. Kyungsoo felt amaze knowing that this cute wedding planner was still unmarried.

Luhan moved his eyes from the notebook and their eyes co-lined together.

 

“You are not married?”

 

“Nope”

 

It was a simple nope and Luhan turned another paper on Kyungsoo’s documents. But Kyungsoo could swear that he saw a tinny glitch on Luhan’s eyes. His single “nope” was standing with lot of meanings. So Kyungsoo didn’t going to dig on it. But when the time comes Kyungsoo will not miss to ask the reason.    

 

 

“Tada!! Here a few designs for the wedding card. Choose one and tell me about changes that you need”

 

Luhan spilled cards on the table top and Kyungsoo, Jongin and Jongin’s mom bent their heads to the table to look at them. Jongin had a poor taste of selecting cards, so he decided to go with Kyungsoo’s selection. All of cards had common white glistering background with different patterns and arrangements of lavender flowers. Mrs. Kim took a card to her hands and ran her fingers on the smooth laced edged of the card.

 

“Luhan, why do all cards have same white background?”

 

“The interior of the Coex Mall is white … I designed the card to keep the memory of your first meet”

 

“Oh! You are so lovely person Luhan. They are so beautiful. But I like this most.. Those old fashioned laces stand with modern printing letters and this embossed lavender are so beautiful…Oh! Sorry sons you can chose what you want”

 

Mrs. Kim said politely keeping the card on the table top. Kyungsoo took that one to his hand and compared with the one on his hand. He bent his face to Jongin’s side and muttered something to his earlobes. Jongin smiled lovely with a little touch of witchery and extended his hand to Luhan with the card that chose by his mom.

 

“This is the one we need”

 

Luhan saw how nicely Mrs. Kim’s face was getting bright seeing how her son and her to-be-son-in-low accepted her likeness. Luhan noted it on his book and turned the next topic – the wedding cake structure. Mr. Kim walked to them and joined to the selection tests of the things.

 

“I designed the structure of the wedding cake …..”

 

“..taking the idea about their night out”

 

Luhan looked at Mr. Kim’s face with his wide eyes. Mrs. Kim was also being so surprised seeing how fast her husband grabbed the idea. Jongin and Kyungsoo were in the same stage, looking at the middle aged wise man.

 

“Mr. Kim, to be honest how did you know that? You didn’t just guess it… No”

 

Mr. Kim laughed shaking his shoulders and finally he came calm. He pointed out little fluffy purple and silver balls on cake’s edges with lavenders. He laughed again till his eyes soaked with tears. Mrs. Kim pinched his elbow and shook his hands little.

 

“Seong .. Stop it now. You make these kids scare”

 

“I guessed it Luhan, because of those fluffy balls. Did Jongin mention anything wired happened in their first date?”

 

Luhan pouted and shook his head saying no. Mr. Kim slowly moved his eyes to his son and kept them on his face that fully surprised. Jongin knitted his eyebrows and darted between balls on the cake structure design and his father. Mr. Kim was chuckling, rubbing his hand laughing under his throat.

 

“Did you two have happened to sink into a ball pool on that day?”

 

Jongin jumped out from the couch shouting from his lungs. His eyes were about to drop from eye sockets. Kyungsoo tightly gripped on Jongin’s hand with half opened mouth hitching the air. Jongin yelled like he was addressing a gather of deaf people.

 


You did it to us. Oh! You are unbelievable dad. How could you do it to us?”

 

“You didn’t kill by it. Anyway wouldn’t it a good surprised bed hug?”

 

“What?”

 

“Oh! Nuira you have to see that. Oh! I mean I didn’t see that. But I can imagine how you two sunk into that purple and white ball pool splashing water in a cold night”

 

“You are so mean uncle Seong. I thought it was Sehun’s idea. I stopped talking with him for weeks because of that incident”

 

Kyungsoo muttered with half yell. Still Jongin was standing on the middle of the small crowd. He could pictured what happened on that night when he and Kyungsoo had their first night out.

 

“Sehun just helped me. And he is a good secrete keeper. That was my idea Kyungsooa. Sehun helped me to adjust all things perfectly”

 

“Tell me Mr. Kim, what happened to them? I didn’t know anything about a ball pool. I designed the structure with those balls because they make a good look”

 

“Jongin was so exciting to have his first day out and Sehun wanted to suggest best offers to him. But I had a good plan more than all. I gave two days off-work to all maids and workers of the house and arrange a sudden visit to Nuira’s hometown clearing the house. Then Sehun and I set ball pool on Jongin’s bed with water and arranged it properly with few sheets and pillows. So what happened when these two fell to bed … they totally drenched”

 

“You are so mean Seong. You didn’t talk about a single word about that stupid plan”

 

“if I did , you’ll spilled it to Jongin and no more water surprising at all. It was just for fun and look you had a great sweet memory”

 

“But Mr. Kim how did you know? I … I mean the pool … You know the place .. bed”

 

Luhan was stammering like he was afraid to ask about it. But Mr. Kim clearly knew that Luhan wanted to tease them also.

 

“But, your friend Sehun has good sense of your works. He bet me that you’ll end up all in the bed instead of couch or ……….”

 

“Seong ..no stop it. Don’t go so far. Look they are getting blush”

 

Mrs. Kim was rising up her voice seeing Kyungsoo’s tomato face and she didn’t want to make Luhan to hear how ert her son is. Kyungsoo hid his face behind Luhan’s back. Jongin hissed walking here and there.

 

“Okay I know the truth now and I’ll ended this with Sehun when I have my hands on him”

 

“Jonginnie you can’t do it. He is your best friend and don’t forget he is your best-man too”

 

Jongin stopped his feet and turned to his mom with blinking eyes, like he just remembered something important. Kyungsoo looked at his boy-friends freezing face and snapped the document from the table.

 

“You forgot to ask it from him, Kai?”

 

“Oh! Look he is in Bunsan for Law conference and I’ll ask it soon after he arrivals”

 

“No.. No you have to ask it as soon as possible. You know who Sehun is and he hates parties, especially weddings. You have to make him okay with the concept and please”

 

“Jongin, did you forget to ask to be the best-man from your friend?”

 

The wedding planner came to a serious mood, knowing that his whole plans were in crisis because of selecting a wrong person as the best-man. Jongin sat on the couch quietly and slowly nodded his head. Kyungsoo felt nerves and started to complain.

 

“Kai, call Sehun right now and tell this thing. Oh gosh you have to inform him. How you forgot this? What if he turned his head to marshmallow green or pale orange?”

 

“Orange??”

 

“Yes, that Sehun has a habit of changing his hair color even he is working as a law consultant of a reputed company. Defiantly he will do it so stop taking him as the best-man”

 

Luhan gaped picturing a man with white outfits, lavender buttoned on left side of the coat, with a shinny purple tie and a marshmallow green head??? No way …No that mess. He had shaken his head, shrugging. Luhan looked at the Kai while that creepy illusion was eating his brain.

 

“If he doesn’t like to be we can go ……”

 

“No!!!”

 

A huge NO made all of them to pop out from the places where they’ve been sitting. Jongin’s voice flew to the air keeping his eyes on a distant point.

 

“He is my best friend and he is the best-man”   

 

Luhan moved out from his car, taking his bag. He checked the time and he was at time. According to his schedules of Kyungsoo’s and Jongin’s wedding plan, today he had to meet Kyungsoo’s parents. Luhan wanted to meet them in somewhere that not their home. He believed meeting bride’s or groom’s parents in their living room doesn’t help him much to collect facts and data. Not like in their own residence, people are feely express their thoughts and act naturally when they have an opportunity to be free.

Luhan walked inside to the floral shop near to the restaurant where he planned to meet Kyungsoo’s parents. Luhan chose bouquet of yellow roses from the floral shop and moved to the restaurant. A waiter welcomed him and showed him the way for the received table.

Fifteen minutes later middle aged woman and man came behind a waiter. The waiter showed them the table and leaved them bowing. Luhan stood up from his chair bowed to Kyungsoo’s parents. Kyungsoo’s mom and dad were so pretty and pleasant people  

When Luhan was talking with them about Kyungsoo and Jongin again Sehun came to the topic. They explained how Sehun did this – how Sehun did that- how wise Sehun was to solve that and this problem, like God created Sehun to clean out all mess their sons do.

Luhan noted Sehun’s name on his note book as an important person he should meet.

Oh Sehun …..

 

 

In the middle of night Kyungsoo woke up. He looked at the wall clock. Its luminous green colored arms were shining through the deep dark of the room.

2.20 am.

Kyungsoo pulled himself out from the blankets and walked to his writing table. He switched on his laptop and took a deep breath opening a note pad. He ran his fingers restless on the key board, starting with a title “How lavenders came to us”.

Kyungsoo’s eyes filled with happy when he was typing his past sweet memory which was he planned to Email to his wedding planner. During the time that he typed his story sometimes the small space of his room filled with giggles and sometime it filled with sobs.

Two hours later, his story flew through the digital space ringing a bell on Luhan’s inbox. Luhan was already waking up and was cooking some instant noodle- around 5.00 am, because his empty stomach was screaming for a bit of food. Last day he skipped his meal, including lunch and dinner thanks for his busy schedules.

He moved to upstairs with a steamed noodle bowl “kimchi” on his fingers. He sat on the chair to read Kyungsoo’s story.

How lavender came to their lives………….

**********

Kyungsoo pressed his mobile phone on his ear, turning his heels to the subway of the railway station. He heard a same ringing tone again but no one answered to the phone. Kyungsoo sprinted to the ticket counter and asked a ticket to central town. He was biting his lips, tapping on the counter. He forgot to take the balance from the ticketing officer and even he heard his yell he didn’t turn back. Kyungsoo felt nervous. A guilty about his rudeness was battling against to him, splitting his mind into pieces. He leaned to the wall of the train closing his eyes. The scene was developed in his mind, remembering him what happened between him and Jongin.

 

He texted to Sehun, as Sehun asked to inform him about his arrival.

 

An argument crashed between the two lovers separating them. In the first time of his life Kyungsoo was sinking into a deep sad because of his own inanity. He broke Jongin’s heart.

All things happened when Kyungsoo went to see Jongin. On those days they were working with their higher academics; Jongin was a 2nd year Major of Business Administration in Seoul National University with Sehun (as usual) that studied law and Kyungsoo was working as an intern in “Studio 3rd Eye”.   

Kyungsoo did a mistake. He didn’t make a call to Jongin saying that he’ll arrive to see him. Because he wanted to surprise him.

 

**********

 

Kyungsoo knocked on the door of Jongin’s room, keeping a bag of fried chicken from KFC behind him. He pressed his ear on the dark brown door surface and again tapped. He climbed on his toes So that he can jump to Jongin saying “Surprise”.

The door knob twisted slowly and it opened. Behind the door Jongin's tanned built was appearing with perfect shaped abs. His eyes were still sleeping under his jet black bangs. Jongin scratched his hair and opened his eyes yawing.

 

“Sooa!!!”

 

He was about to shout seeing his little boy friend with a beautiful smile across his face, standing on the welcome mat. Kyungsoo spread his arms and jumped to Jongin’s arms laughing. He tiptoed and whispered “You are so y”.

Jongin pinched his nose, planted a kiss on his cheek and dragged him into the room, closing the door. Kyungsoo pulled Jongin’s head away and wiped his cheek.

 

“Are you drunken?”

 

“There was a party on last night”

 

“Where’s Sehunnah?”

 

“I really don’t know. He didn’t come with us. He went out to see a friend”

 

“A date?”

 

“Nah… his old friend”

 

Kyungsoo walked to the kitchen, to prepare something for both of you. He kept the chicken on the counter and took Jongin’s plate from the rack. Jongin stepped towards Kyungsoo; back hugged him and rested his chin on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo felt Kai’s smooth touches on his back and he knew how his drunken boy-friend can do more and more things in this sweet morning. Kai was humming to him, kissing his nape. Kyungsoo put off his smile and silently prepared the breakfast.

 

“Oppa”

 

Hearing a drunken voice – a female voice behind them, Kyungsoo quickly turned himself back, dropping spoon from his fingers. Jongin also turned back, making a little gap from Kyungsoo.

A girl was standing near the couch, scratching her head top, closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and stretched her arms back yawning. Her lips curved seeing the couple in the kitchen. She was looking like a teen-girl. She only wore a black dotted long sleeve, no any bottom dress, just her . The long sleeve was a male-ware and Kyungsoo noticed it as the shirt that he gave to Jongin in last Christmas. Her juicy thighs were sharply moved below the shirt hem, and buttons of the shirt weren’t put in order, so everyone saw her purple color bra.

 

“Who are you?”

 

The question what Kyungsoo wanted to ask, slipped from Jongin’s mouth? The girl looked at the tanned handsome and grinned.

 

“I’m Hana, you silly. Don’t you remember?”

 

She pouted and walked to the sofa, crashed to it throwing the shirt up. She was literary . Kyungsoo gripped Jongin’s wrist and looked at the girl with his eyes which were about to drop from eye scouts. Hana put her legs on couch are and ran her finger on its leather. She was weeping on the couch.

 

“Jongin who is she?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

“What you mean by I don’t know? This is your room. She mentioned you”

 

“I…..I don’t know …Hana? Not a name that I know?”

 

Hana screeched and threw a cushion to the opposite corner of the living room. She turned her body up and looked at Jongin with messy hair around her face. She rolled her eyes.

 

“Oppa, I want to go home. You are really bad. You hurt me. You hurt me at all”

 

Then again she popped into the couch and muttering to its leather complaining about bad feelings she has. She complained telling all tanned handsome boys are standing with bad dirty hearts. Kyungsoo glared at Jongin. He slapped on Jongin’s shoulder. His eyes were getting dark and he shouted to Jongin; grinded his teeth.          

 

“Jongin how the hell that came to here, to your room? You played with her?”

 

Jongin shook his head saying no. he couldn’t figure out who she is. He couldn’t remember anything about last night. Did he bring her to the room?

 

“Sooa, I don’t know about this girl and may be ………”

 

Suddenly Hana jumped up from the couch and ran to the bathroom, pressing her hand on . They heard she was throwing herself in to the toilet bowl. Jongin was partially unconscious now. His mind was getting wild and Kyungsoo was shouting, cursing and punching behind him.

Hana came out form the bathroom, wiping her lips. She walked to the counter without caring the two boys; poured water to a glass. She swallowed all and crashed the glass on the counter muttering, but it was sounded enough to catch a words.

 

“Your baby is killing me Oppa”

 

Jongin hitched breath leaning to the counter, gluing his black eyes on her. She leisurely walked to the couch again and climbed to it, yawing.

The hall was sunk into a silent and the silent was killing Jongin and Kyungsoo alive. Jongin could hear Kyungsoo’s deep breaths puffing the air with anger he has. Kyungsoo bolted his fists and smashed on the counter. Jongin sighed and slowly turned to Kyungsoo.

 

“You are a bustard ”

 

Kyungsoo shouted throwing a plate to Jongin’s face. The plate landed on his face, hitting its edge on Jongin’s mouth. He had a cut on his lips and blood came out. Kyungsoo hissed and walked away from the room, kicking on a porcelain flower pot. Jongin pressed his palm on his forehead sighing. He walked to the window of his room and looked through the window. He crashed his palm on the wall and yelled.

 

“What I did to you?”

 

Kyungsoo slammed the door shutting and ran away. He didn’t stop his feet until he reached his room. He crashed to the bed and pressed his watering eyes on pillow. He curled his body on sheets and cried to wash his pain. He heard his mobile ringing but he didn’t touch it.

 

***********

 

Four days and thirteen hours ….. Kyungsoo stayed out from the world. No one knew where he was. He was like a mist disappeared into thin air.

Jongin called every one he knows to find about Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo’s parents had a tour into Paris, so he couldn’t tell them about his escape. Jongin’s life was getting wretched from each second he passed without news about Kyungsoo.

Unfortunately they didn’t know anything about the wreck-edge of their son’s relationship. Jongin didn’t drop a word about his broken relationship. He knew Kyungsoo doesn’t know anything about Hana and it wasn’t Kyungsoo’s fault for leaving him. Jongin didn’t know the truth about Hana at that moment to explain. Kyungsoo didn’t give a chance to Jongin or didn’t try to find the truth.

A tiny mistake led to apart them.

When his parents asked about Kyungsoo, he said Kyungsoo happened to go outstations for his work.

Hana was the girl that created this disaster to both Jongin’s and Kyungsoo’s lives, making them to fallen their lovely lives to a burning hell. And Sehun was the person in the other hand who responsible for the disaster that Hana made.

Sehun had a mission to do. He forgot all his academic works and always stood behind Jongin been a shelter to his poor heart. Sehun really needed to find Kyungsoo – the mischievous marshmallow.

 

Meanwhile Kyungsoo was in his grandma’s house thousand miles away from the city. He wanted to flush his memories and forget who Jongin is. Kyungsoo took approval for three week leave from his working place – “Studio 3rd Eye” and went to his grandma’s home that located on a beautiful village surrounded by a mountain range. His parents knew something was wrong in his relationship, but they didn’t poke about it. Kyungsoo asked them to not asking anything from Jongin.

 

Sehun knew what Sehun has to do. He only kept his patience to work on his plan. He really wanted to clean the mess he did. He packed his bag and pushed it under the bed. Checking his cards on the wallet he got out from the hostel to wheel himself to the best place that he can find a solution to stop this tragedy.

 

Ding-Dong

 

The door opened widely and a mid aged lady was standing on the door sill with a bright smile on her lips. She watched young boy’s face that standing front to her. She moved away from the door making space to the boy for step inside to the house.

 

“You are little bit late, Sehun. Uncle Do just went out”

 

“Oh! I need talk to both of you. It’s okay Aunt Mei. At least I can talk with you”

 

“Is it something very serious?”

 

“Yes, it’s too serious”

 

Sehun briefly explained what happened between Jongin and Kyungsoo because of the girl called Hana. Hana was the main fact that turned two lover’s hearts to break the relationship. Mr. Mei, Kyungsoo’s mother had little doubt about this girl and Jongin, because she knew her son would never leave a person without proper reason. If Jongin’s cheated to Kyungsoo, it wasn’t a though decision.

Sehun knew without exposing the hidden truth he can’t make Mr. and Mrs. Do to keep trust on Jongin and make Kyungsoo’s mind to accept Jongin. Before he comes to meet Kyungsoo’s parents, he talked to Jongin’s parents explaining about the incident of broken hearts of Jongin and Kyungsoo. Mr. and Mrs. Kim knew Sehun from ages and they trusted him as the best person who can correct all misunderstanding in Kyungsoo and Jongin.

 

“Aunt Mei, I’ve done a great mistake. I really need your help to solve it”

 

“Is about Kyungie and Jongin? I think they are not feeling good about their lives. It seems something is wrong. Kyungie is hiding something from me. What did happen Sehun?

 

“He caught a girl from Jongin’s room ... “

 

Mr. Do creased her eyebrows pressing her palm on her lips. Sehun played with his fingers and cleared his throat to continue what he has to say.

 

“Jongin did nothing. Trust me. I was the person who did a mistake. Hana is ……”

 

“Is that your girl? Okay. Your girl was staying in Jongin’s room ? Oh! That apartment is shared by both of you. So when Kyungie had come to the room, she and Jongin stayed there, but not you. My Kyungie misunderstood Jongin and did he punch on that poor boy?”

 

Sehun blinked and looked at the lady who was taking the problem very easy. Why that gene didn’t come to Kyungsoo’s brain. Sehun rubbed his cheeks that getting warm. He wanted to correct Mrs. Do.

 

“Hana is my cousin aunt Mei. I found her drunken on a pub, so I took her to our room. Jongin had a party on previous day. He didn’t know about Hana in our room until he saw her. Jongin came early than us and he was sleeping at the time when I took Hana. In the morning when Kyungsoo arrived there, he saw her with a shirt one exactly Jongin has. But it’s mine. Kyungsoo misunderstood all. I’m sorry Aunt Mei, I was in out to bring some medicine for her. She is pregnant”

 

“Pregnant? Sehun why do you people let her to be drunk like that? Where’s her parents and where’s her husband or boy friend that did her that?”

 

“She lives alone. She …. She is a different person, who always hanging with boys. God knows who the father of the baby is. I can’t turn back to her seeing how pitiful she is. Should I turn back to her?”

 

“No...No you have to take care of her”

 

“I didn’t know what she babbled to them thanks for her drunken head. But whatever it … it made … Jongin and Kyungsoo have been apart. So please tell me where Kyungsoo is now”

 

Mrs. Do looked Sehun, wiping her cheeks. She was feeling sad about Hana because of her faith, about Kyungsoo because of his misunderstood and about Jongin he lost his love because of his misfortune.

 

“Go to Boseong and drag that idiot and teach him a good lesson for being a half brain man to solve problems in this way. He had to say this story to me at least. Kyungsoo is in his grandma’s home. Don’t worry Sehun I can keep secretes”   

 

**********

 

Sehun just went to Boseong and explain everything to Kyungsoo, barely holding his hands back without slapping across that tiny face. He didn’t plead Kyungsoo to see Jongin again. He didn’t mention a word about their broken relationship. He just revealed the truth. Inside his heart Sehun believed that Kyungsoo was a person who did the mistake, without giving chance to him.

But before leaving from Kyungsoo’s grandma’s home, he only told to Kyungsoo let him know if he desisted to come to Seoul and don’t call to Jongin till he calls to him.

Kyungsoo did what Sehun asked. He talked to Sehun after coming home. Sehun asked him to stay on home just for two hours.

             

Sehun turned his head to left hearing sobs behind him. Pressing a tissue on his watering eyes Kyungsoo was crying, sticking his head on the window. Sehun drove the car without breaching the silent. He heard how Kyungsoo was blaming to himself for been a blind person throwing his Jongin into deep pain. Sehun let Kyungsoo to go with his own sadness; he knew all will be fine soon.

Sehun stopped his car in the parking lot of “Seoul International University”, where both of him and Jongin study together. He unfastened the seatbelt softly smacking on sleeping doll Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo cracked his eyes and looked around.

 

“We are here, come on”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t complain about Sehun’s firm attitudes towards to him. He knew how he broke Jongin’s heart, leaving him alone in the moment that he needed him more than ever. He treated Jongin as piece of trash and he didn’t give him a chance to explain anything and didn’t listen to him either. As his friend Sehun worked nicely to hold Jongin without collapsing. Both of them had to face their mid semesters and what Kyungsoo did.

 

“Stop crying Kyungsoo”

 

Running his slender digits on mobiles screen Sehun scoffed to Kyungsoo, who was waddling behind him. He looked at the watch, pressing the mobile phone into his earlobe. He cursed to someone and the elevator door, pushing Kyungsoo to it.

 

“Sehun, is Kai okay with me?”

 

Kyungsoo asked Sehun with a broken voice but Sehun yelled to him.

 

“I don’t know. I’m not your boy friend, ask him”

 

Then he turned his head away to answer a phone call.

 

“Sorry I came out, sorry I forgot to keep keys. Can you stay in Minho’s room, just for ten minutes? I’m on the way”

 

Kyungsoo knew that Sehun was talking to Jongin. He bit his lower lip. Sehun shoved his hands to his trouser pockets and stepped out from the elevator. When they reached to the room that Sehun and Jongin shared together, suddenly Sehun pinned Kyungsoo on the wall and press him index on his neck.

 

“If you ruin my plans I’ll kill you Do Kyungsoo. Don’t turn on a single light, till I return to the room. No, you have to stay inside my bed room alone till I call you. Even if might’ve taking a day you can’t come out. Understood”

 

Kyungsoo was lucky enough just shake his head. Sehun released his collar and rearrange wrinkles of it, and then pinched his nose. Sehun opened the door and dragged Kyungsoo behind him. He opened his room door and threw Kyungsoo into it locking the door behind.

The door was opened after 24 minutes. Kyungsoo slowly walked out.

Lights of the living room were switch off. The hall was decorated with white and yellow candles that were standing with their tinny flames. The whole atmosphere was filled with aroma of lavenders. Lavenders were on the floor. Kyungsoo was speechless. He ran his eyes over the space.

The main door was opened and a tall figure was stepping into the room, holding pile of books on his hands. He turned to the living room and gaped seeing candles, lavenders and Kyungsoo?

 

“Sooa”

 

A soft whisper released from the tall figure and Kyungsoo couldn’t hold himself any more. He ran to his Jongin’s spread arms and tightly hugged him tall torso. They kept their eyes together.

 

“I’m sorry Jongin, I …”

 

“Do you know how much I missed you?”

 

Jongin slowly moved his lips to Kyungsoo. Jongin brushed his lips on his lips, while their eyes were filling up with tear up to brims]. He pressed Kyungsoo on his chest. Jongin made kisses on his lips again and again. Then he trailed kisses on his collar bone to chest. Kyungsoo rubbed his back. Jongin moved his arm gently over Kyungsoo’s skin.

They heard a yell behind.

 

“Hey Guys I’m here... Yah! Stop it... Ugh!  Hey”

 

Covering his face by his hands Sehun was yelling. But no one was listening to him.

Sehun ran to the French window that opened to the balcony of the room. He quickly opened it and pulled himself to the balcony closing the door behind. Oh Sehun happened to spend good two hours on the open balcony under cool breeze, with a thin fabric on his body. Also he happened to hear lustful moans that escaping from the living room.

 

“Why are these people being so noisy?’

 

He walked inside, covering his slender built with his arms when Jongin called to him. Candles were still alive and delicious aroma of food was streaming from the kitchen counter. Kyungsoo was arranging the table. Sehun walked to the table, he was starving. Kyungsoo took Sehun’s arms to him and cuddled to his chest crying, thanking him to be the linking fact in each case that they need a help. Sehun patted on Kyungsoo’s back. Jongin wrapped his arms on Sehun, back hugging.

 

“Guys, I’m sandwiching now. Hey this is embarrassing; please let me have the dinner”

 

The dinner was beginning with the touch of music covered the love songs. Sehun was feeling happy as he did his duty saving the world of Do Kyungsoo’s and Kim Jongin’s.

 

“Sehun what happened to roses? You should have to bring roses. Sooa likes roses, not lavenders”

 

Jongin suddenly screamed, when Sehun was about to sip a drink. He chocked and Kyungsoo patted on his back, glaring to Jongin. Sehun coughed and cleared his throat with tears on his eyes. His lungs were burning inside.

 

“It... ahh  ... I ……ughh… it burns …. My throat….”

 

“It’s okay Sehun. I’m fine with lavenders. They so pretty and their fragrance are so touched. You’ve work hard to arrange all things. Jongin please I’m okay with lavenders and I really don’t know that they are pretty this much. Thanks Sehun”

 

“You like Lavenders?”

 

“Of course Sehun! I love them. They are so fluffy, gorgeous and they did a great job”

 

“I mistakenly entered a wrong code for flowers while I purchased them on line from pick-up-flower.com. I knew that I made a mistake when the shop delivered them“

 

“It’s okay, look they are really cool”

 

Kyungsoo softly whispered pressing bunch of lavenders to his cheeks, inhaling their fragrance. His face was so bright and charm.

 

Lavenders, they’ve done a great job.

 

******

 

Luhan stretched his arms back smiling to the last sentence of Kyungsoo’s note. He noted down how important lavenders to their lives and Luhan decided to arrange arc of lavenders with whitish glowing silk nets for decoration of the altar. He sketched a rough design of the altar decoration on his note book.

 

“I really need to meet this Oh Sehun. Day by day, he increases my curiosity”

 

 

“What do you think Heiri? Will your hyung look handsome for this or this?”

 

Pointing two models with wedding out fits on his tab Luhan asked Heiri – Jongin’s sister who was writing quotes for the presentation, sitting next to him. Heiri looked at the screen over Luhan’s shoulder, biting the pencil top. Her eyes were darting between two handsome models on the screen. She extended her hand and touched the screen.

 

“I like him.. Oh! He is so hot”

 

“Heiri, I had asked you what suits for your brother not what making you hot”

 

“Else you can moderate the question as what is less your hyung’s born nerdy face”

 

Putting the magazine down Yixing asked, kicking on Heiri’s ankle. Heiri knocked on Yixing’s head, shouting to Kyungsoo’s mother.

 

“Aunt Mei, this Yixing oppa tells …..  my oppa is a born nerd”

 

Yixing covered his head by his hands and noised with fake cry. Kyungsoo’s mother- Mrs. Do came to them holding a tray with chocolate cake and tea. She placed the tray on the table top and spanked Yixing, yelling with a fake angre.

 

“Huh! Don’t tell that Kai is a nerd. Because my Kyungie is not a nerd to married another nerd”

 

“Who knows aunt Mei, born nerds are not easy to identify. As a doctor I know it”

 

Yixing winked and jumped out of the couch escaping from both Heiri and Mrs. Do. Luhan laughed seeing how a famous doctor was running around a table having hit and run game. Kyungsoo stepped down on the stairs, narrowing his eyebrows about the running event. Ignoring Yixing’s yaps and Heiri’s screams with his mom’s laughs, he sat next to Luhan taking a piece of cake.

 

“Did she select one?”

 

“Yup! She said this is the perfect one. She said it’s so hot”

 

“Hmm, Kai will stay handsome for that outfit. It’s okay about being hot”

 

“Hot and y husband Kim Jongin”

 

“Hmm Hmm. Hey Yixing stop your kindergarten activity and come here. It’s not a time for hide and seeks”

 

Kyungsoo turned back and called Yixing with a glare. Yixing stepped to them, enjoying himself with punches on his back by Heiri. Heiri sat for her work again while three males were busy to make the schedule of the wedding ceremony. The living room of the Do residence sunk into silent, only few whispers flew around.

 

“DO KYUNGSOO”

 

A loud male vocal made the roof raised from its position and all of them were frozen for a two second. Yixing spilled over his tea on his trouser. Kyungsoo chocked his cake, gagging his throat with thick layer of chocolate icing. Heiri dropped her note book from the table top with a high pitches scream throwing out from his lips and Luhan hit his head on the couch arm, jumping rush to stop his falling tab.

 

Luhan was lucky to catch the tab, before it kissed the floor. He frowned to the person who made that sound making a mess in living room.

A tall blonde with black t-shirt and white pants was standing on the door sill. His eyes were sticking with the small group in the living room. Luhan slowly placed the tab on the table, while Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter