The Black Swan and The Red Raccoon: Momo x Mina Chapter 2 [Season 1]

Cheese in the Trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Black Swan. 

 

Her probably title for years now, but she doesn't know if she's the only one calling herself that. The Black Swan, who has always been confident when it comes to her chosen field, ballet.

 

Learning it for 11 years, she has a pride to raise infront of anybody.

 

But infront of this girl who's looking at her lips for minutes now, Mina gulped.

 

She can't be serious. Momo can't be serious.

 

"You would really kiss me if I said yes? Don't you think I was a bit sarcastic when I asked that?" Mina her lower lip as Momo's gaze intenses.

 

The latter has been pinning her down the tall shelf for quite some time now and she's not even moving an inch. Her eyes are glued to Mina's soft and untouched lips.

 

"From what I remembered, you asked me if I should kiss you as a prize with much passion. No sarcasm was heard," Momo then lifted her arms to set the girl free, straightening down her crumpled blazer as she sighed.

 

Looking at the blonde, Mina thought that maybe she was disappointed. Does Momo really wanted to kiss her?

 

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid someone I barely know would be the one to steal my first kiss away."

 

Momo then came to a realization that Mina hasn't really had her first kiss yet. That's why it seem so soft, not even girls who takes care of their lips beyond could have soft ones like those--Nayeon suddenly came into Momo's mind when she knows the older girl is obsessed with lips products. Just by looking at it, Momo knows.

 

"And tutors shouldn't kiss someone they're tutoring. So tell me, Hirai Momo, should we start our first lesson in Statistics?"

 

---

 

Momo groaned for the nth time. She couldn't believe the girl she badly wants to kiss is the girl she would mostly loathe forever.

 

Because ofcourse, tutoring bigtime.

 

What a huge waste of time when she can spend those hours of lecturing by sleeping--atleast she would get more energy when she gets home.

 

"Momo are you listening? We would take a brake for 25 minutes so you can have your lunch. Also, the principal needed to have a word with you."

 

Momo seriously wants to curse now. She can, but she wouldn't infront of a girl so innocent and calm like Mina.

 

Why does the world have to be so cruel?

 

"How about you, you wouldn't eat your lunch?" Momo asked with slight concern.

 

Staring at the other girl who's sitting at the other side of the table, Momo saw how Mina's lips curved upwards.

 

Smiling, Mina asked,"So you care for me?"

 

Momo can't hide the tint of pink slowly creeping her cheeks, but nonetheless, she looked sideways to cover the hotness on her face by her soft blonde locks.

 

But is it okay to blush? Is it fine to show this side of her to this pretty math tutor?

 

"Who says I do? Stop living up with your useless conclusions," Momo defends out guiltily, before Mina could reply, Momo stood up from her seat and walks rather hastily out the library door,"I'm eating lunch. Don't follow me at the cafeteria."

 

The door which is still broken and was replaced by a large red curtain for the meantime was shut closed and Mina was alone inside the quiet library.

 

Why does she have to act like that? I don't really get rich people. Mina shooked her head as she fixed the books

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter