The Black Swan and The Red Raccoon: Momo x Mina Chapter 1 [Season 1]

Cheese in the Trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the 29th leaf that fell down the grassy field before Momo acknowledges the head principal blabbering something not that important to her.

 

She was just called to the principal's office for causing trouble once again--stealing one of the school's most precious CCTV cameras last night.

 

None of them knows how this blonde girl is able to go past through the gates when they think it's high enough for any trespassers to go inside to.

 

"Momo, are you listening to anything that I'm saying? I told you, it has been the 29th time you were called in my office--scratch that 33 if you added the time I was not around. And the reason behind all those are bad. None of it were good," The lady, probably on her late 20s, threateningly looked at the younger girl. If she still doesn't act any frightening then Momo wouldn't listen to her for life,"Look, I'm saying this because I care for you. Not because I want you out of my school but if you continue doing this, I will do just that."

 

But the younger girl is pretending to be busy by playing with her pen in her fingers. She snapped up her head to look towards the girl before innocently asking,

 

"What was that again, Ms. Hwang?"

 

And for the nth time, the principal sighed. Just like before's routine she told Momo what she needs to do,"You're suspended for a week and I have to tell you your math teacher, again, complained about how you failed yesterday's exam."

 

Momo chuckled humorlessly,"When did she never complained, Ms. Hwang Tiffany?" She asked the older girl who just glared at her, tired of all her .

 

But Tiffany isn't done saying what she's supposed to say. They have a lot to discuss to and Momo isn't the only one she needs to talk to.

 

"I called your guardians and they'll arrive maybe in minutes or so. We need to discuss something important."

 

---

 

Momo still can't process the thought of having a tutor.

 

Someone who would teach her privately--but noone teaches Momo, not like that. For some reasons, Momo is definitely the one to teach.

 

And just by hearing the voice of her friend, Nayeon, Momo winces and slightly glared.

 

Annoying, is the firt word that came into her mind when she snapped her head to look at the older girl.

 

"Next time, you should study better! Having a tutor recquired would be a waste of time and money, such bull!" Though they're walking on the hallways with pretty much other students around them, Nayeon isn't bit afraid to repress from cursing--she curses when she wants to, it's her life anyways.

 

"Nayeon, would you just shut up?! For once, just ing shut the hell up," Momo spoke out.

 

Her sudden choice of words immediately shutted up the older girl, that's great, but Nayeon's eyes--is she about to cry?

 

Momo sighed,"I'm sorry, I-It just pisses me off thinking of the thought I'll have tutor lessons everyday," She bit her lip and intentionally looked around.

 

As always, no eye dares to meet her threatening ones. Everyone seems so busy either checking their not-so-full-with-anything lockers or speedwalking in the hallway, just not to go near a meter to Momo.

 

And she knows how Nayeon doesn't want to be yelled at public--the number one thing she dislikes, which Momo often does. She said sorry for the hundredth time caused by the same incident but some time after that, she'll do it again.

 

That's why Momo thinks most of the time why the older girl hasn't given up on her yet and requests to be transferred to another gang.

 

Momo then again directed her gaze to Nayeon who's now eyes fixated on the ground as they walk,"Nayeon unnie, I'm sorry." For the second time, she repeated,"Talk to me, please?"

 

And the older girl must be lost in her own world when she continued to ignore Momo who's that close to pleading.

 

"Nayeo-,"

 

Just then, a girl  with a long flowy red hair unintentionally crashed towards Momo. Books and papers flying everywhere, she struggled to pick it all up fast without the help of the blonde girl.

 

Momo looked as the girl kneeled down for her seemingly important reports, and she just stared. Momo stared.

 

"Why the hell did you bump me?" And she spoke. Her voice is lower than usual and that's when everyone knows not to mess with her around.

 

But it seems like the girl isn't even aware of who Momo is.

 

Momo cocked her brow for being suddenly neglected. Does this girl doesn't know who she is? Then Momo would show her what's just right to bear in the red head's mind who Hirai Momo  is.

 

Stomping a foot over the last piece of paper that the other girl is at the same time, about to grab, Momo smirked when the girl winced silently.

 

She knows how alot has been watching right now and she convinces herself that she's not that bad to fully embarrass the girl. So, Momo glared at everyone around watching and before the time ticks to 11 from 10:59, noone is left but the three of them--Momo, Nayeon, and Miss Little Red Riding Hood.

 

She's poking Momo's shoe repeatedly as if to say to take her foot off and Momo finds it amusing. And when she finds something amusing to her, she goes to the extent where it's beyond that.

 

Momo repeatedly stomped at the paper causing it to get all crumpled and dirty. And she's so dense for not even noticing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter