The beginning...

School Of Hell

“Hey, have you heard? The old building behind the school is going to be demolished”

 “Really? Well, that’s great. The building is an eyesore anyway”

“Want to know what? I’ve heard this story from our senior. Before, when the school building was still used, a teacher there got by her own student. After that, the student decided to kill the teacher and she was kept within the school building. The teachers started to get confused as to the absent of their colleague and they started to do some researches and the boy almost got arrested. The student however killed himself by hanging himself in the center of his classroom. So, the teacher’s body couldn’t be found. After some time, the school started to have some paranormal activities such as male students got cut on their throats, the girls were cut by their waists and lots more. They believed that the spirit of the teacher couldn’t rest in peace so they decided to call a shaman to help capturing the spirit. The shaman kept the spirit in the school building so the school started to make a new building. But...”

“... But... What...?”

“Sometimes, when some of the students stayed at the school for too long until night, they could see from the window that a woman with her head crooked to the left was glaring at them with.... AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Waaaaarrrgghhhh!!!! Wh-What?!?!”

“Hahaha!!! That face of yours just now is so amazing! I wished I managed to take picture of that face of yours”

“T-The heck are you doing?!”

“Sorry, sorry. Hahaha!! But, actually, the woman they saw had red eyes with blood flowing down her cheeks”

“I hate ghost stories! I don’t want to listen to them anymore! Right, Nara?”

“Sorry, but I love GHOST STORIES the MOST!!”

I felt so irritated. They are shouting and disturbing my sleep. Especially that black short haired girl. She had the loudest voice out of the others. Sheesh... Can’t she be a little quiet? I glared at her who was laughing with her friends before she turned her eyes into my direction. She didn’t turn around in fact she looked at me without any expression written on her face. I clicked my tongue and looked out of the window. That girl... Is she an idiot? The way she looked at me every single day is so obvious. She liked me. Even such a dense guy would notice this. At least, just keep your feelings to yourself. Don’t be so obvious.

“Okay then. Everyone, come in front of the old school building the day after tomorrow by 6.00 p.m for the courage challenge”, the class leader, Kim Namjoon started to talk, got all the attention from everyone in the class. “If you are interested, please sign up here” he took a piece of paper and distributed it throughout the classroom. Obviously, I wouldn’t go. I wasn’t interested in having to gather with my classmates.

“Hey!! Why are you guys so noisy, huh?” our homeroom teacher walked in and the class continued.

*****

“Oppa! Oppa! Open the door”

I was sleeping when someone knocked on my bedroom’s door. I could hear my little sister, Haera’s voice echoed throughout the room. I lazily walked towards the door and opened it to find Haera was standing in front of me. “What is it?”

“Seokjin oppa is calling for you” She exclaimed as she pointed her index towards the living room.

“Why?” I asked as I looked the way she pointed. She just shrugged.

I walked towards the living room where I saw Seokjin was sitting on a couch, smiled towards me.

“Morning” he said. I stared at him for quite a long time. “Haha. No need to look at me like that. So, are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

“What? Why?! We are going to the courage challenge of course!”

“I didn’t register for it”

“But, I did! For you!”

“... What the hell?”

“Yup. So, you will need to go”

“Nope. Don’t like it”

“But, Namjoon will ask for you”

“I’ll tell him your actions”

“.... Sorry you give me no choice, Taehyung. Haera!! Take a cloth from your brother’s cupboard!!” Seokjin started to grab my body. He even used his legs to keep me from running. Haera came with some clothes in her hands.

“Hey, let go of me!” I pushed him as I tried to let myself free. Seokjin, however didn’t move even for an inch. Instead, his hands started to take my clothes off.

“God Damnit, Jin! Let go of me!” I screamed, tried really hard to get away from him. I pulled the hem of him shirt as he tried to take off the sweat pants I was wearing. Then, I realized Haera stared at the scene with her eyes and mouth opened widely. She slowly pulled out her phone and started to take pictures of me and Seokjin.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HAERA?!!”

“Cherishing the moment”

“W-What the...”

“Stop wiggling! Just let me take this sleeping pants already!”

*****

“Wow! Taehyung came!” Someone suddenly spoke loudly, causing all attention centered at me. I noticed the same girl was staring at me again. I ignored her and turned my attention to Seokjin.

“Since everyone is here, then I would like to pair you guys up” Namjoon said before drew our attention towards a box next to him. “In this box, there are two same numbers from 1 to 10. So, please pick one number card each. The couple who hold the same number will be paired up” Namjoon continued as he gave us the box. I picked up number ‘7’.

“So, pairing number 1, please come out here”

Two boys got out together-Jimin and Jungkook. Namjoon continued to call up for the next pair and so on.

“Hey, Taehyung”

I turned to the direction of the voice. I’m very familiar with this voice because I would hear this voice every single day. It’s that girl, Nara.

“What?”

“What number did you got?”

Instead of saying anything, I showed her my card.

“Oh, 7”

She stopped there and looked towards Namjoon’s direction. “Okay, next is 7”

I walked out and got paired up with Hoseok. Seokjin got paired up with Yoongi. Everyone got their partner except for Nara.

“Namjoon, I got 11. Where’s my partner?”

“You’ll get no partner”

“... You are kidding with me, right?”

“Umm, no?”

“So, what you are saying is that I’m going to get into the building alone? Without anyone?”

“Basically, yes”

“...Okay”

“Namjoon, seriously, she’s a girl. Go on easy with her”

“What? You want to replace her?”

“Even though I said that but I’m not that brave on my own. Haha... Sorry, Nara”

“Nah. It’s okay. I’ll get out of this building nice and healthy”

“So, here are layouts of the building. You guys will need to stay in pair... If you have a pair, of course” Namjoon looked at Nara before continuing, “So that if anything happens, the other can protect you”

I look by my side and Hoseok had already lost the color in his body. He seemed as if he had just finished riding a roller coaster. Protect me? I think it’ll be me only who protect him.

“One  pair will walk inside for every 10 minutes. Nara, you are the last. You guys can go wherever you like but in case of anything, just call each other. So, the first group, you can walk in”

At this remark, Jimin and Jungkook walked together into the old building and this continued.

“Let’s go” I said as Hoseok walked slowly behind me, holding on my left arm.

“Which floor should we go now?” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter and I hope you guys liked it!! XD So, which floor should we go?? Give me an honest opinion please~