CH2: Second Week and We're Not Already Complete.

Find the Killer

A U T H O R ' S   P O V 

So the characters in here are written above, there are 5 people from different groups that will be added here. Let's start. 

 

Chapter 2: Second Week and We're Not Already Complete. 

 

It's the second week of school but not all have been close to one another. Some did, some did not. 

 

Those students who are related to one another are close with the others easily. Just like the Park siblings,  Park JiHyo and Park Chanyeol. 

 

Because they were many, the "Park siblings" didn't know that there's also another Park siblings in their classroom, Park Jimin and Park Sandara. 

Both of the Parks are not close though, only with the others. 

 

 

"So, Mars, I thought that maybe we can start our voting for the classroom council." their adviser, Ms. Lee, said.

 

Mars nodded. 

 

"I want you guys to nominate who you want to be our President. I am thinking that maybe the President and Vice President are the only two needed becsuse you, Mars, are good students." Ms. Lee said

"Let's start the voting, shall we?" Ms Lee said. 

 

"Sonsaengnim, I vote Kim Junmyeon for the position of president." the tall rainbow-haired guy said. 

 

"Okay, Sehun." Ms Lee said. 

 

"I nominate Im Nayeon for president, Sonsaengnim." Yoo Jungyeon stated. 

 

"That's fine already, Sonsaengnim." Baekhyun said. 

 

"Okay then, who votes for Junmyeon?" 

 

18 students voted for Junmyeon. 

 

"So, 18 of you voted. But we're not complete. So the remaining 21 goes with Im Nayeon?" Ms. Lee asked  

 

"Ne~" They nodded politely. 

 

"Well then, let Junmyeon be the Vice President. You can take your break now." 

 

All of the students in Mars went out to take their break. 

 

-

 

"School has just started but your partner-in-crime is absent already." Tiffany said to Sooyoung. 

 

'Yes, I know right."  Sooyoung said. 

 

"Where did she go?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

"I don't really know. We went home together last Friday but we drifted ways in the bus stop." Sooyoung explained. 

 

"Hm, okay then." Taeyeon said. 

 

 

FOURTH DAY OF THE SECOND WEEK OF SCHOOL. 

 

"Class President, is everyone present?" Ms. Lee asked  

 

"Aniyo, sonsaengnim. For four consecutive days, Kim Hyoyeon is not present." Im Nayeon, the class president, said.

 

"Is that so? Did you try contacting her?" Ms Lee asked. 

 

"We tried, Sonsaengnim. Even her parents don't know where she is." Kim Junmyeon or Suho, the vice president, said.

 

"Gosh. Who here is a close friend of Hyoyeon?" Ms Lee asked the whole classroom. 

 

Everyone looked at Sooyoung. 

 

"Me." Sooyoung raised her hand. 

 

"Have you heard any news about Hyoyeon?" Ms Lee asked. 

 

"No, Miss. Actually, the last time we talked was last week." Sooyoung answered. 

 

"Okay, then, Class. If you have a contact with Hyoyeon or if you see her. Please do check on her condition because next week, we'll start our lectures." 

 

"Ne~" Everyone nodded politely.

 

-

 

"Are you not feeling sad, Soo?" Yuri asked. 

 

"Hm, a little bit. I kinda miss Hyo but you know, she's a prankster. Maybe she's pranking again." Soo said.

 

"Yes. I hope she'll come back soon." Yoona said. 

 

"Awwwwwwww. Our squad is not compleeeeteeee." Tiffany groaned. 

 

"Yeeaaa. Soshi is not completeeee."  Sunny agreed. 

 

Apparently, that's their squad name. Soshi. Consisting of Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yoona, Sunny, Yuri, Jessica and Seohyun. 

 

"Eonni will be back, let's just wait." Seohyun finally spoke. 

 

"Yes, Seobb's right." 

 

FIFTH DAY OF THE SECOND WEEK. 

 

"Attendance, Class President." Ms Lee said. 

 

"Kim Hyoyeon and Zhang Yixing, Sonsaengnim." Nayeon said. 

 

"Oh, so Yixing is also out of the perfect attendance list. Since it's the last day of the week, let's go back to basics." 

 

And so did Ms. Lee started the lecture. 

 

"So, Class, this is the py-" 

 

BOOGSH. 

 

The door crashed open, a student with slightly red hair, rushed panicking. 

"M-Ms. Lee. I found Hyoyeon-ssi." 

 

The SoShi squad was shocked because of that student but soon smiled, knowing that they will be complete again. 

 

"B-b-b-bu-bu.." The student was stuttering. 

 

"What is it? Park Jimin." 

 

"Sh-she's dead." 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

 

Sorry for such a boring and short chapter, I also want to revive this one. Since some of you just subscribed. JIMIN'S IN THE HOUSEEE YOOO. Do you think the other BTS members are here also? Wahaha. Please do wait for the next chapter! :) I'm about to update the other stories as well. Happy reading and enjoy :)