CH1: Beginning.

Find the Killer

NOTE: Before starting, I would like to say that all of the characters have the same age in here. Some are 17 while some 16, let's just say that the maknae lines will be 16.

Nayeon's POV. 

Can't believe school is back already. I approached the board in the hallway, Hmm. It's our last year now, the students are still here though. No ne-.. Oh wait. 

I guess we have two new students, 

 

Park Chanyeol and Kim Dahyun. 

 

As far as I can remember, JiHyo told me about her cousin moving to our school, maybe it's him.

There are lots of students in our classroom that are related to one another and, yeah, they have different groups, some relatives don't even bond because they're ashamed of one another. I don't know why but yeah.

 

Kim Dahyun? Well, there are lots of Kim in the classroom, but no one mentioned about that name. 

 

"Nayeonie, leggo." Yoona, my sister, called me. 

"On the way, Yoongie." I said, catching up with Yoona.

 

First day was it. To my surprise, almost half of the class is present. That's the reason why we're all together in one class. Group of diligent students. 

From all of the sections, our classroom has the most students. 

Grade 10 - Jupiter, Suzy's classroom are 28. Well, there are a lot of sections, no need to explain. 

 

I laid down my bag. Hmm, seems like Yoona has found her seat already. Oh, as usual, she's with Yuri. I don't know what's up with them but I think they're really close to one another. Yuri always visits our house too. 

 

The seats are arranged by two's. Hmm.

Wendy with Irene. Hmm

Taeyeon and Tiff. As usual. 

Joy and Seulgi. Hmm

Jungyeon and Momo. Hmm

Kyungsoo and Jongin. Hmm

Baekhyun has no one beside him but nahhhh. 

 

I seriously seldom talk to them so I just took the seat at the back, like really back.

 

15 minutes had passed and soon, all of us were present, oh wait. We're not, we're only 39. I belive the tall guy beside Baekhyun is Chanyeol. Wow, Baekhyun's friends with him already? 

 

"Okay, class, are we complete?"  the teacher asked.

"We're still not, sonsaengnim. I believe the new student is not yet here." I politely stood up and spoke. 

"Who talked? Oh, Nayeon, is that you? Why are you at the back?" 

"I just want here, sonsaengnim." 

*knock knock*

 

Soft knocking in the door was heard by all of us. 

"Hmm? Come in." Sonsaengnim said. 

There stood a really white girl, for me, she looks like she's shy.

"What is it, young lady?" Sonsaengnim asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." She said.

"Oh are you Kim Dahyun? Come in, it's okay." The sonsaengnim said. She's really kind to us. 

"Thank you, sonsaengnim." 

"I think all of the seats are occupied in front and in the middle. Maybe you can sit next to Nayeon at the back."

The Dahyun girl looked at me then smiled. I smiled back, it's not bad right? I mean she looks nice though. 

"Don't worry. She doesn't bite." Yoona, my sister said. Making everyone laugh. I just laughed also and smiled at her, showing my teeth, but disgust was present at her face.

 

What's up with the face?! Maybe, she doesn't like my teeth. Let me try again. 

"Hi! You can take the seat in here." I said smiling, showing my big teeth. 

I saw that "face" again. I clearly can see she's a bit annoyed hahaha. 

"Why what's wrong?" I said, doing the same old smile. 

"Ughhh. Nothing." She said. 

I laughed.

"What's funny?" She asked me.

'Oh, uh, nothing?" I said, smiling again like before.

She was looking at me but then she looked away again, that kind of emotion taped on her face. 

I laughed again. 

"Nayeon's really friendly." Chen, my seat mate from the left said. 

"Yeah, that's why we must vote her for president this year." Suho, the boy who I know by the face finally spoke up to me.

I just smiled.

"What's wrong? I thought she's friendly? How come she didn't say anything?" Sooyang or who that girl is said. 

"Maybe her tongue fell because of the girl beside her." Hyoyeon, the prankster in class, said.

"Oh come on, it's just that Suho-ssi talked to me first time."  I said, looking at Suho. From the corner of my eye, I can see that Dahyun is listening to us. 

"Drop the formalities. Just Suho." 

 

"I forgot something in my room and the teachers will have a conference for 10 minutes. I'm going to leave you first, Mars, okay?" Our sweet sonsaengnim said.

"Okay, sonsaengnim." We all said.

When Sonsaengnim left the room, all of us kept on talking and talking but in a low volume.

 

"Hello." Suho said to the girl beside me.

"H-hello." 

"It's okay, Dahyun-ssi. He's really friendly, we're all friendly. So it's okay." I said, smiling at Dahyun, showing again my teeth. 

Hahaha she had that face again.

"Something's wrong, Dahyun-ssi?" Suho asked. 

"Is it okay if I say what is wrong?" Dahyun asked.

Wow, she really did stopped being shy. 

"Yeah, so what is it?" Suho said, still smiling politely to Dahyun. 

 

"Uhhh.....

 

...her teeth actually annoys the hell outta me." 

 

 

 

😨

😱

:0 

 

What the actual---

 

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Soo. Did you hear that?" Hyoyeon said, cracking out loud.

 

Because of her laughter, everyone was looking at our direction. I was red as fffff. Gosh, just as I thought this girl is an angel or something.... 

 

Sooyoung, her partner in crime, actually didn't hear anything. Whew, good thing, but...

 

"THIS DAHYUN GIRL JUST SAID THAT NAYEON'S TEETH ANNOY HER." Hyoyeon shouted, making everyone look at me and Dahyun. 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. 

 

Everyone was laughing, especially the Girls' Generation squad. As I said before, we had our own groups. This group is consisted by my sister and her friends. 

 

"Gosh, Nayeon." Yoona said, approaching me. "It's okay, little sister."

"I'm not a little sister." I said. 

"Whatever you say, honey." Yoona said to me.

 

Well, yeah actually, I am a lil sis of her but only by months. 

 

Everyone was laughing. Wow, what a good start for this school year. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 released yeyyy!!! I hope you will love this story just as how you loved my Twice oneshots. I updated now cause I'm not sure if I can update next week, but I will try, same with Once Upon A Twice. 

 

Here's the link if you like Twice, like me! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1053573