Oh yeah!

My oppa?

Chapter 2:Oh Yeah!

Halla pov

So we arrived school!Jungyeon unnie went to her friends while Jungkook and I wasn't talking to each other.

"Ya,Halla!Come on!I broke up with my Girlfriend  wasn't your fault okay.."He explained

Well apparently I overheard the conversation that His Girlfriend had with her Friend about explaining why she dated Jung kook not because of him but his wealth and what so ever.Me being his cool Friend decided to videotape the scene and showed it to him.Walla..he broke up..

i smiled.I ran and brofist him.We then walked together to class.

Fastforward~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes finally lunch like yes!So as per usual Jungkook and I walked together to the cafeteria.And yes my girls Friend are there!Minju unnie,Yuna unnie,Yujin unnie and Jane.Of course Jungkook Friends too,Namjoonsshi,Jin shhi,Suga sshi,J hope sshi,Jimin sshi and V sshi.And of course Jungyeon Unnie.Yes it's a big group!The whole school knew our group and never take the spot that we usually are.

We settled down and digged in our food.

Namjoon:Hey guys me and Jin Hyung decided that we could do a road trip and go to the beach!Wanna come?

J-hope:When?

Jin:this coming weekend?

V and Jimin:Sure!

Jimin:I'm free this weekend!

Suga:I'll be busy..

V:Busy sleeping or hanging out with Yuna Noona?

*all of us except Suga and Yuna*:HAHAH

Jungkook:V Hyung are you hanging out with Jane too?

Jane:Jungkook oppa!Stop....*blushing*

Minju:Aigo our Jane is embarassed..

Halla:Since we are going to go on a road trip we could use my dad and Jungkook dad's car!It should be enough!

Jungyeon:It's should!

Yujin:Yay!!Im excited!

Jimin:Yujin let hang out together there okay?

Yujin:Shiro!(don't want!)

Everyone:*laugh*

*a girl entered*

Yah!who made the plan but never tell me uh?

Suga:Your own Brother,Namjoon

Namjoon:☺️

Jin:Ara my Girlfriend!*running to her*

Ara:*avoid him*Can I join?Please..

Halla:Sure!

Halla:Jimin sshi you okay?

Jimin:Nope...

Halla:About?

Jimin:Bout you not calling me Oppa!Jane and Yujin calls me that not you!Why with 'sshi'? Not "oppa.."

Everyone:HAHAHAHAHAH

Halla:alright2 I'll try calling you that and every one except Jungkook