Really?!

My oppa?

Really?Chapter 1!Enjoy!Attention!Only in this fanfic Halla is the same age as Jungkook!

Halla Pov

Hey!Im currently in my room listening to my music.Today things was horrible😖Firstly my parent decided to live with our neighbour!!Not that my parent can't afford the house but just because they want their Friendship to last,Really?But it's just for 7 months..anyways I don't like to go their because of the fact that one of their child is in my school,my classmates and my deskmate!Its awkward with him but he is my Best Friend,HAHAH.well yeah it's a he..Well they have 2 children.The oldest 19 y/o,Jeon Jungyeon!She is my unnie,I like her a lot!Then there is Jeon..oops my mom called me!Got to go!

The next day~~

So yesterday..we moved to the house..the house is quite big,4 bedroom,3 bathroom and kitchen!So I had to share room with Jungyeon unnie!

"Yah,Halla!Hurry eat your breakfast!"Jungyeon unnie called

i quickly rushed down and saw everyone was there,whoops..I'm late..I sat on the chair and ate my breakfast,after that I check my time,7.30am?School start at 8.00am I should be going.I decided to bid everyone goodbye when suddenly Jungkook and Jungyeon unnie followed me.So I guess I have to go to school with them.Jungyeon unnie talked to me while we are in the bus..She such a awesome senior!

~ended~

sorry for the short start!Now is 2.07am.,so I should be sleeping!Sorry!