Chapter 2

Until The End Of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was silent on their way to Kim masion,TaeYeon just look outside.Butler Lee sit beside her dont want to pressure TaeYeon no more.TaeYeon need prepare her courage to face her father and tell the truth about  Gyuri and the wedding.

When the car stop at the traffic light,there  another car stop beside TaeYeon.The driver side directly at TaeYeon clear view even TaeYeon sit at the back.The pink colour car and attract TaeYeon attention because it’s rare to see the car with pink colour.Not only that,the person who drive the car also attract her.She look beautiful with her black and wave style hair.Her lips look y with red cherry lipstic but can’t see her eyes because she wear her shade.

That girl look at TaeYeon side and smirk like she know TaeYeon checking her out.TaeYeon heart skip a beat when she just get caught and hide herself by leaning back at her seat properly.She put her palm at where her heart and feel it.

“Are you alright TaeYeon?Are you feel sick?”ask Butler Lee in worry tone when he saw TaeYeon red face.TaeYeon look at Butler Lee shake her head and point at outside.Butler Lee follow where TaeYeon finger point and smile to TaeYeon after that their car move again.

“Ooohh...that girl?Why TaeYeon?”

“I dont know uncle.It feel like suffocate,i cant breath and...and my heart.....,”TaeYeon stop there.She cant describe the situation.

“How about your heart?Is it feel like your heart pump the blood really fast and heard like dugeun...dugeun...duguen.Your face feel hot but you not sick.Lastly,your stomach feel like butterfly want to go out from your mouth?”TaeYeon shocked with the explaination that Butler Lee give her.Its 100 percent true.

“How you know that?”

“Do you feel like that with Gyuri?”

“Why you answer me with question?”TaeYeon frown.

“Im sorry.I ask you because  from what I see and you agree with my explaination I think you like that girl.Thats why i ask you do you feel like that with Gyuri?”TaeYeon think about that and realize she never feel like that with Gyuri.She just feel comfortable when Gyuri beside her and always make her happy including inside the bedroom(its not yet the time to talk about that..)...

“No....i never feel like that with her,but i know i love her,”reply TaeYeon.

“Thats the answer for my curiosity,”

“Curiosity why I’m not really broke when Gyuri leave me for her career?”

“Yes,thats mean she not the one.Im glad that she choose her career and leave you.I can feel it,”

“Is it the same you feel with late aunt?”

“Yes,its the same feeling,”with Butler Lee last statement,they already in front of Kim masion.The guard open the gate and give a bow.Driver drive their car at the front door to drop TaeYeon and Butler Lee before park the car.

“You know what Butler Lee.I really miss aunt Lee esspecially her cooking,”TaeYeon suddenly change the formality because now they at Kim masion.Butler Lee nod and give TaeYeon a smile.There girl wait for them at the front door like always gate guard will inform thier arrival.The girl run  to TaeYeon.

“Unnie~~~...,”that girl call her while whining to her and hug her.

“There my favourite dongseng.How are you?”

“I miss you unnie.Why you alone?Wheres Gyuri unnie?”TaeYeon just smile to her sister.

“HaYeon wheres umma and appa?”TaeYeon change the subject.

“Appa at his office like always.Umma at kitchen prepare you favourite food for lunch,”

“Thanks HaYeon.Let me see umma and appa first.After that Im all yours.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter