Chapter 1

Until The End Of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 1 hour that blonde girl run on treadmill.She need to clear her mind this early morning after she know that her ex-fiancee choose her modeling career and leave her last night.A man in the middle age come in to her mini gym and stand beside the treadmill that she use bring towel with him.

“Miss Kim,its time,”that man remind that girl and present a towel to her.That girl slow down her run for a minute before stop the treadmill and take the towel from that man.

“Uncle Lee,how many time i told you.Don’t use formal name if just both of us here.So stop the joke uncle,”warn the girl while  wipe her sweat.That man is her butler since she was born.

Lee Family has been butler to the Family of Kim since thier great great grandfather.The only trusted family to take care of Family of Kim as a Personal Assistant at home and office,advisor in business and personal matter and a protector like bodyguard but close bodyguard.All  the choosen Lee family generation will gradute in Business management  and  have black belt in martial arts.

“Hahahaha,alright TaeYeon.I’m glad you will this strong after what happen to you.She really not deserve you.Look at you,you are the Kim TaeYeon.The hot bachelor in Asian and will be be world as i predict in next year.It such a loss to push you,”Butler Lee said  face Teayeon back and smile at TaeYeon whos now face the mirror she had in her mini gym

Taeyeon look at her face, look at Butler Lee and look at herself again than she release heavy sigh.She face Butler Lee .

“Yeah im the Kim TaeYeon.Everyone want me and she is lucky that i choose her to be my side,but there she is.She choose her career.What can i do now uncle,the wedding invitation card already send to all.My father will kill me if he know that another bride is missing.I should listen to him not to rush,”Taeyeon said in sad voice while thinking back what happen last night.

 

Flashback

TaeYeon walk in the fancy restaurant  with her butler directly go to the vip room that she reserve early.In there, a beautiful girl already wait for her.She smile because its been two week she not see her fiancee because of her work need her travel to Japan.She move and sit in front of the girl.

“Hey,I miss you.Sorry im late,i just finish my meeting for today and Butler Lee inform me he already give our wedding invitation card to all our businees parner and company stok holder.How about you?”TaeYeon said while hold her fiancee hand and give a soft squeeze.The girl smile at Taeyeon and look at their hand.

“I miss you too.Im not give the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter