Chapter 2

I'm sorry but I love you

Min: Any occasion or function later,mommy?

Mom: Nope. Why?

Min: Nothing, just curious.

After eating, minyoung bid goodbye to her parents and take her bag and left for school. From home to school takes only 10 minutes to walk. When she arrived at school entrance, a certain someone was waiting for her.

Min: Hi, bestie. Good morning.

Hyuna: Hello, bestie and good morning to you too.

While they were talking, a group of boys was watching the two girls. It was Beast, the Kingkas. What are they doing?

Doojoon: Can you two stop it? You two make us embarassed, ypu know?

Kikwang: I can help it, okay?

Hyunseung: Yeah, me too.

Doojoon and the rest of the group just sigh. 

One of the queenkas: Its minyoung unnie and hyuna unnie. Let's greet them, guys.

The rest of the queenkas: Ok, let's go.

4 group of queenkas greeted the two girls happily and went in. After the queenkas went in, the kingkas or Beast went in also. Behind the queenkas was the kingkas. They were walking to class together because they all have the same class.

The 6 girls were talking about what happened yesterday at Seoul mall. There were a new shop at the mall that just open and the girl named Hyeri say that the shop was awesome. The kingkas were talking about the two boys havong a crush on the two queenkas, Minyoung and Hyuna.

While the two group of kingkas and queenkas talk, one of the students bump into minyoung and make her trip.

Min: Ah!! 

Kikwang: *grabs her waist* *pulls up* Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Min: No and thanks. *kiss his cheek* Thank you,my hero.

After that Hyuna was shocked and pull you away from him. Hyuna starts to blabbered all of the questions to minyoung. "He's so lucky!"" Are you hurt?"" I think he have a crush on you" 

Also the same situation to the kingkas. But this time it was yoseob who questions him everything this time. "Aw!Kikwang has a crush on her.""Shut up.""Hehe"

After all that talking, they reach their destination,their class. 

Hyuna:What is the period now,Serra?

Serra: Well, actually it's history today.

Whole group:Uuugghh! History again.

Hyeri: I hate the teacher. He's so strict and all.

Min: Well then, let's go in eventhough we all hate the teacher.