Chapter 1

I'm sorry but I love you

Minyoung P.O.V:

Alarm: Rrrrŕiiiiinnnngg (A pink- Remember) alarm song.

'Uggghh! What time is it?' *lokk at the clock* 6.30am (1 hour 15min before class starts. *knocks door* 'agassi? Are you awake?' 'Yes,I'm awake. Can you bring me a glass of water, please?' 'Yes,agassi. Wait for a moment.' 'So tired. Oh,i got a phone call! It's Hyuna.'

Phone conversation

Min: Good morning,bestie! Are you awake?

Hyuna: God morning to you too! Yep, I'm awake, so you're going to school now?

Min: ya! Is still early, you know? Yep, I'm going to school. *answer the door and get the glass of water and taking a sip*

Hyuna:I'm just joking. Yes, I'm going to school also. So see you at the entrance. Bye!

Min: Bye, bestie! See you! What am i going to wear?

(The school is casual outfit, so there is no uniform and can be wearing anything but can't be anything revealing)

I'm still thinking but i need to go my walking closet and picks an before going to the bathroom to make me awake and refreshed my body head to toe.

'Sweetie? Are you awake? Can i come in?' Mommy said.

'Yes, mommy im awake and yes you can come in.'

Mom went in with a newly clothing at her hands. I look at her way and saw it's the clothes that i can't afford it. 'Mommy!! Is it that the clothes that i cant afford to buy?'

*nods* 'Yes, it is the one.' *gives to me* mommy said.

'Thabk you, mommy' 'your welcome. So go on, change it to that and get ready to go downstairs to have breakfast.' 'Yes, mommy!'

After I went to the bathroom to freshen myself, I quickly excitedly change my clotges from the pajamas to the clothes that mom give it to me. 'Wow! It's fits to me well! Phone,check. Books, check. Other,check. Ok! I'm ready to go now! Time to go downstairs to eat breakfast.'

'Godo morning daddy and mommy.' 'Good morning to you too sweetie. Sit down and eat and you don't want to be late for school even though we are rich than any famillies.' 'Ok, mommy.'

I hope you like it. And enjoy it. I will update as soon as possible